BC505762

• Creator
    Topic
    Love'n Honey
    Participant

The Plaintiff's motion was denied.

Love
    Participant

I can also come for hearing to give statement but very far from your country needs many documents to receive visa.

Love
    Participant

I can also come for hearing to give statement but very far from your country needs many documents to receive visa.

Truth
    Participant

well I just heard from a close resource that the hearing The Sims had, the wmscog is taking them to a non jury trial next June 2014. so I guess now the WMS is in court on the East Coast and the west coast! what is next?

maybe they have nothing else to do with the members money.

Truth
    Participant

well I just heard from a close resource that the hearing The Sims had, the wmscog is taking them to a non jury trial next June 2014. so I guess now the WMS is in court on the East Coast and the west coast! what is next?

maybe they have nothing else to do with the members money.

Ram Koirala
    Participant

My brothers in the state please show this wave site and comments of forum to judge he will also know every thing about WMSCOG. we must not leave this lier & fraud CULT. I can also send my personal experience to court if court grant permission.

Ram Koirala
    Participant

My brothers in the state please show this wave site and comments of forum to judge he will also know every thing about WMSCOG. we must not leave this lier & fraud CULT. I can also send my personal experience to court if court grant permission.

Truth
    Participant

Well, just to give the world an update on this lawsuit against the Sims in Los Angeles;  just as we can see what they are doing to Michele here they are harrassing the Sims.  

a " notice of entry of default" has now been placed on them. That is a judgement.  (on what?) WMSCOG attorney Jordon Susman is claiming they never responded to the original complaint. 

2 questions I have.  Looking at the case summary do you see when the complaint was issued?

and I don't really see a "CASE"  since every application submitted by the plaintiff had been denied!!!!?????

HOW CAN WE HELP THEM?   ANY ATTORNEIES AVAILABLE FOR HELP?????

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WITH OUR JUDICIAL SYSTEM!!!! WASTEING MONEY AGAIN!!!

DO MEMEBERS KNOW THIS IS WHERE THEIR HARD ERNED $ GOES!!

(I apoligize for my spelling errors)

jambo3
    Participant

Just came across this thread. 

Would anybody mind summarizing for me very quickly why they are in court in the first place. Who opened a case against who and for what? 

I would greatly appreciate it!

Viewing 8 replies - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.