Ashes to ASH

• Creator
    Topic
    Azula
    Participant

I was actually reading some very interesting  things on Wikipedia about ASH. I know it's not really the most trusted source but it certainly made for some interesting reading

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahn_Sahng-hong

The Chive
    Participant

Ashes to Ashes was a good David Bowie song and a good BBC TV show

emil
    Participant

One very interesting tidbit is about his baptism. It appears quite certainly to have been in 1954 and not 1948. If that is true it makes mince meat of their fig tree prophecy and David prophecy in one stroke.

Azula
    Participant

@ Emil

That's so true.

The thing is I remember when I went to Korea there was bible in the museum of the head office supposedly belonging to ASH in which he supposedly wrote in his own hand writting that he was baptised in 1948. But the bible is clear there needs to be two or more witnesses so where's the pastor who supposedly carried out the baptism? I'm beginning to wonder who would manipulate ASH's history and what it is that they would stand to gain.

emil
    Participant

Azula wrote:

I'm beginning to wonder who would manipulate ASH's history and what it is that they would stand to gain.

In a criminal investigation, the first suspect is the one who has the greatest motive. In this case the financial motive is huge. That puts Kim and Zahng in the forefront.

Besides, by their own admission Ahn told untruths about heavenly jerusalem. So who's to say he didn't lie about his baptism date?

Finally, there is the charitable option that Ahn, who we know is not god, could have made a mistake. 

Azula
    Participant

emil wrote:

Finally, there is the charitable option that Ahn, who we know is not god, could have made a mistake. 

*Sigh*

But then how on earth can you ever trust anything else that they will tell if they're alaways making false predictions?

emil
    Participant

Azula wrote:

*Sigh*

But then how on earth can you ever trust anything else that they will tell if they're alaways making false predictions?

Exactly. I can't trust anything coming from them.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I haven’t been able to trust most of everything anyone tells me.

Questioninginla
    Participant

emil wrote:

One very interesting tidbit is about his baptism. It appears quite certainly to have been in 1954 and not 1948. If that is true it makes mince meat of their fig tree prophecy and David prophecy in one stroke.

Assume that:

it is true

it does make mince meat out of their prophecy.

This speaks nothing of the individual psychology involved at the macro level of how people operate.  Some will see the problem, question, and leave.  Many will say this is untrue, of Satan's trickery, etc., or some other reason to satisfy the conflicting information in their brain in order to bring it into alignment, and they will then shun those that questioned and left.

This is no big discovery.

YoMomma SoFat wrote:

I haven't been able to trust most of everything anyone tells me.

Typical of abuse experiences.  I'd recommend seeing a therapist to help you with building circles of trust.  Skepticism is ok, but to categorically place all incoming information into the do-not-trust bin likely means you are still in a psychological prison.  Freedom isn't free, every day is a challenge, people will lie to us….but we can find happiness with an appropriate set of boundaries.

Simon
    Participant

I’m not convinced of 1954 myself ncpcog and cogjw don’t have reason to lie that wmscog does

emil
    Participant

Simon wrote:

I'm not convinced of 1954 myself ncpcog and cogjw don't have reason to lie that wmscog does

Either I have not understood what you said or that is a contradiction.

Simon
    Participant

I have no clue where you are misreading it

emil
    Participant

What I understand from your post is that you don't believe that 1954 could be right despite the fact that wmscog has reason to lie. I'm not sure what ncpcog or cogjw claim about the year of baptism.

As for me, I believe that the evidence presented for his 1954 baptism seems more credible than the 1948 one.

ExMember
    Participant

To be honest emil, I agree with Simon in part. I understand why the WMSCOG would lie about 1948, I don't understand why the NCPCOG would lie about 1948. I think the best would be to contact the NCPCOG and check why do they say 1948 and if they have proof.

I know the only proof that the WMSCOG has of his baptism in 1948 is the fact that Ahnsahnghong wrote his baptism year in his Bible. Of course… nobody knows if Ahnsahnghong was the one that actually wrote it there!

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Run on sentences..

emil
    Participant

I'm sorry I think I misunderstood Simon's post. Renita has figured why.

Can anyone tell us what the ncpcog says about the date of baptism? Here's what their website says on the History page:

Teacher, Ahn Sanghong received baptism by immersion

November 1953: Teacher, Ahn Sanghong began to restore the truth of the Early Church and the New Promise came to appear through teacher, Ahn Sanghong at time of prophecy.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I located this.  Hope it helps.

http://ikccah.org/ahnsanghong/2213 

Anonymous
    Inactive

I also received this information from http://www.ikccah.org when I asked for validation of this document.  

"In terms of the validation method utilized, six organizations determined Ahn Sahng-Hong and the World Mission Society Church of God to be classified as heresy.  The organizations are listed below, along with the date that the classification was made:

안상홍(하나님의 교회, 세계 복음 선교협회, 안상홍 증인회) : 한기총(2001/12/이단-안식교 계열, 초교파적 대처), 통합(2002/87회/반기독교적이단-교리적 탈선, 성경해석의 오류, 왜곡된 구원관, 2011/96/이단재규정), 합신(2003/88회/이단), 이대협(2003/이단), 합동(2008/93/이단), 고신(2009/59/이단)   "

I have not taken the time to have them translated; however, please feel free to do so and post here for the rest of us.  

puppet
    Participant

Translate in English

Ansanghong (Church of God, World Mission Society, ansanghong jeunginhoe): hangichong (2001/12 / twofamily Adventists, interdenominational deal), integration (2002/87 times / anti-Christian ever singledoctrinal deviation, misinterpretations of the Bible distorted guwongwan, 2011/96 / two re-regulation), hapsin (2003/88 times / two), two narrow (2003 / two), the Joint (2008/93 / two), Kosin (2009/59 / two)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for that translation, Puppet.  Would you be so kind as to translate the information in the document I asked for validation of, please?  Thank you in advance.

puppet
    Participant

Translate validation in English

Church of God ( World Mission Society ), the main criticism of the doctrine and its

Presbyterian Regional Integrated Circuit yidaewi Islamic seminar sessions daechaekwi '97 '

Wed, June 5, 2013 01:52:23 churches and faith

Two pseudo- integration side measures Presbyterian Committee (Chairman choegihak pastor ) and Muslim Task Force ( current Chairman Rev. BER ) is co-hosting the 97th session of the Regional Seminar on June 4th Circuit salt and light in the church was held in Mokpo . This article is the first lecture one day heohoik Professor ( war gods ) is the baljemun . At the same time the author of this article < theology and culture > 20 House ( 2011) published a paper as well. Integrated side continues to come on June 10 Milyang Milyang third seminar in the church is going . < Editors >

Heohoik Professor / war gods theology , since the General Assembly yidaewi Research Fellow

One . A Brief History of the Church of God

Church of God ( World Mission Society ) 1) the founder of the January 13, 1918 ansanghong Jeonbuk Nammyeon was born in Jangsu more . In 1937, I went over to Japan in October 1946 was returning home . July 1947 Embraced in Seventh-day Adventist Church , and December 16, 1948 pastor yimyeongdeok received from the Incheon nakseom 0.2 )

Began to receive revelations from 1953 to 1956 ansanghong " In 10 years there will be a Second Coming of Jesus, " is refuted by Adventists pastor's preaching of the early church through testimonies of truth that is to be recovered through their instructions were allegedly . Adventists on March 17, 1962 after being chulgyo following the 23 people called him " time wave " Adventists to leave with believers and April 28, 1964 " just degi of the mountains before the Lord " (Micah 4 1 – section 2 ) in Busan in the founding of the Church of God and the church Jesus established the jeunginhoe went to 0.3 )

1981 janggilja ansanghong is faithful to God and to choose the bride as " Mother of God " that was praised . 37 years in the ministry, while ansanghong February 25, 1985 died at the age of 67 to 0.4 ), the church of the Church of God Home ansanghong this deduction has ascended February '5 '1985 ) has stated hayeotdago . But seokgye Park Cemetery in Busan tombstone ansanghong the ' Tomb of Prophet Elijah ansanghong ' I have written 0.6 )

Ansanghong his followers after March 22, 1985 Headquarters moved from Busan to Seoul Gwanak-gu Bongcheon June 2 , the temporary name for the church to open the General Assembly ' ansanghong jeunginhoe the Church of God " and was renamed to pray in the name of the ansanghong Pastor 's wife, who was ansanghong janggilja and ( lifetime 29 October 1943 ) was promulgated as a bride of God 0.7 ) since the janggilja the apotheosis of the Lamb bride, the New Jerusalem from heaven above, such as the mother claims. 8)

2002 Busan Asian Games and the Asia-Pacific Games for the Disabled in 38,000 people tortoiseshell , tortoiseshell 2003 in Daegu Universiade 87,000 people participated in each activity supporters , the president also receive awards and decorations was 0.9 )

1985 Until ansanghong belong in this world when you leave the church at that time more than 10 gyose agreement was a minor as the moderator in charge of 20 offensive missions pastor gimjucheol then had while growing leaps and bounds . The Church of God said, " January 2009, registering 1.1 million people believed ( domestic total), more than 400 in South Korea , more than 1,000 churches overseas dwae established more than 150 countries in the world , and sent missionaries dwae " explains was 0.10 )

However, the actual gyose is estimated at around 100,000 people , or a false one , so the process is also likely. The official website of the Church of God is " the blood of the covenant in 2000 appointed former Church of God , believe in God, the new Jerusalem, the mother church of God in Jerusalem, the mother church of God 's love into practice , to convey the glory of God, Elohim, God's church ," said writes 0.11 )

Gimjucheol the " era of the Age of the Holy Spirit , the Spirit of the Holy God, the Savior of the times and of the Holy Spirit by ansanghong eomeoniyi city of Jerusalem, the bride , who drinks ," he insists 0.12 ) and " get dressed body and the world came to know God fail . Only to those who continue to slander slander visible in the distance , "he was 0.13 ) , followed by the" people of the world believe in quality and fall mothayeo take as much as the children of Zion , even the salvation of our story to hold aeteuthan heavenly Father mother came to this land I'll have to realize properly received . "and was 0.14 )

Two . God came in flesh deified father of Sheikh ansanghong D

Specializing in the incorporation of the Church of God is as follows:

"The last days of the age of the Spirit as evidence of the Bible came to earth with a new name安 商 洪by the Spirit of God and the name of the emperor, the bride of God, the Mother of God the Holy Spirit (张吉子s ) Receiving salvation by faith to believe in the truth " 15)

Chapter 1 Article 4 and Articles of Association (安 商 洪s ) has ansanghong the Holy Spirit , and the Second Coming of Christ came according to the prophecies , and as the savior of this age , the ground for the final establishment of the Church of God, after the church ( the sky ) up ascended to be as gracious provision .

① ansanghong era to save mankind by the Holy Spirit to God the Holy Spirit came to earth .

② ansanghong by David's prophecy came to earth the second coming of Christ.

③ ansanghong has not come to earth to the order of Melchizedek, the second coming of Christ .

④ ansanghong 's prophecy came to the prophecy according to the truth leads along hath , according to the prophecy cried up .

⑤ ansanghong ground by the end of the prophecy, according to the established church, the Church of God said, 0.16 )

It is the new name of ansanghong God claimed the Bible . "And I looked, behold the Lamb stood on Mount Zion, and with him one hundred forty-four thousand and two stand on their foreheads , which includes the name of the Lamb and the Father's name written itdeora it . I heard a voice from heaven, I also like a lot of water sounds and looks great wooret I hear the sound of harps and also those who ride to ride him like the back of his lyre . "(Rev. 14:1) in the sky , I say ' many waters ' big water ' Hong (洪) ' to say ' ride harp ' harp sound is ' phase (商)' keep the Sabbath, but here is a ' do not' and paste it to Hong Anshan 0.17 )

However, a spate of Hong Hong (洪) characters, but phase (商) is immeasurable box , and the second to the East mean only five scale gungsanggakchiwoo harp sound and independent.

One sister who fell jeunginhoe ansanghong ansanghong muleotdeoni why I'm on God , and the answer was this . "Republic of Korea looking to climb to the final round of the World Cup can be seen . The goal was to put the World Cup players are not of Ahn , Yoo Sang-chul 's Award, Hong Myung-Bo Hong is a . Saints have wept to hear . "He was danda 0.18 )

World Cup matches in 2002 through the providence of God ansanghong is known around the world will have . This is a ' slip eat seaweed ' magical interpretation of the expression . Luther and Calvin, the Bible, that is such a stupid selfish moral allegory (愚意) is interpreted as a people are " cheating cheats ordination " was called 0.19 )

Another reason ansanghong of God , because he is that Elijah will last . "The Lord has shown his secret to his servants the prophets have not your eopeusi it never acts (female 3:7) ," he presupposes . And "the right kind of prophet before the great and dreadful day and send them from wanting Elijah " (Malachi 4:05 ) is called. Elijah, the name translates to " Lord God " is . Elijah was living on the eastern side of the Jordan eastward , because Israel last Elijah will appear in the East 0.20 )

" Pledged to the earliest appearances , he appeared to his God " ( 1 Timothy 6:15 ) hayeotneunde like the human eye can see, the words coming in the flesh , if it came to 0.21 )

Elijah was the last ansanghong refers to God, even the Father . If so, who was born in the East alone is ansanghong mean? Typically, the two Korea 's hierarchical interpretation of the Eastern and South Korea to the east of his righteous , east of the Old Testament, the vulture , and the east to Korea , but it is not pointing . The area east of Jerusalem on the basis of all because it is the East 0.22 )

Elijah was the last ansanghong February 25, 1985 A 67-year-old died of a diary . Ansanghong seokgye Park Cemetery in Busan has a gravestone , "said the grave of the prophet Elijah ansanghong ," he stated. However, the Church of God is come in the flesh "that Elijah ( Jehovah God ) is transformed into the final judgment at the same time as the main mountain 144,000 people ascend saints will be transformed into an angel ." 23) was high .

Main features of the Church of God has so deduce the '1985 ansanghong Ascension February '24 ) has stated it . Ansanghong ascension of the body should be transformed into an angel ought , ansanghong Tomb of the flesh, the fact that the saddle is going to remain my own can not be a contradiction .

Ansanghong this ' coming of David's prophecy of the second coming of Christ on earth ' Why is the Bible 'cloud ' the word ' human beings with flesh ' , because it means that 0.25 )

Factor ( the second coming of Jesus ) or the clouds of heaven (Luke 21:27) comes riding a white horse (Revelation 19:11) , and here he teaches clouds and white horses are flesh and interpretation. Or when the second coming or when first coming when the Lord Jesus has come to the light of the glory cloud (physical ) world gyesyeodo to point out more difficult because wotgi . Shall come to judge the world of Lava theology because it would not recognize him , even the Doctor 0.26 )

However, all of the clouds in the Bible , which means it is not a human body . The cloud of the glory of God (Exodus 16:10, 10:04 gel ), or human trespasses and sins (Isaiah 44:22 ), but the tribulation and suffering (Isaiah 5:30 , 1:15 's ), because it means 0.27 )

Even the " coming of Jesus Christ is to deny the flesh to grow up to sleep in this self- delusion Antichrist" ( yo 1:7) , quoting the words of the Second Coming ansanghong deny that Jesus came in the flesh who claim that the Antichrist . However, at the time of John the contents of the Gnostic Jesus who came to earth in the flesh , not wearing body appeared to borrow gahyeon gahyeonseol beings claiming to oppose this because the flesh came to deny that Jesus is the enemy Gnostic I will be defined by Christ 0.28 )

Another reason for the Second Coming of Jesus ansanghong he finished talking, why Jesus was filled with the reign of David they called chaewotgi . "My servant David shall be king forever " (Ezekiel 37:25 ), but went on to 30-year-old David ruled for 40 years (II Samuel 5:04 ) Jesus is about 30 years (Luke 3:23) of baptized three years ended with the flesh business . 40 years of the reign of David, which is a three-year ministry of Jesus is not only the fulfillment of the prophecy of David, To be on the second coming of Jesus will come to fill in the remaining period of 37 years that it .

" How do you handle the remaining 37 years to do? Lava is 37 years and have 37 years to appear assigned to the business of the Gospel is identified as 40-year prophecy will be fulfilled . King David, a 40-year history of the prophecy Jesus also came 40 years after all the flesh you must fill the complete prophecy is fulfilled . " 29)

So, baptized in 1948 died in 1985 ansanghong filled ministry that will be 37 years . Israel's independence in 1948 it is baptized ansanghong is Matthew 24, 32-33 section argues the fulfillment of prophecy . Israel's independence in 1948 the ' fig leaf to give it ' and is baptized ansanghong this year is ' argument is the early front door ' of interpretation. Baptized in 1948, insisting that it factors geotinde, during the year 1948 was baptized people in the world as one ansanghong it? Pathetic logic.

Jesus did not fill the fill the dead teach 37 years . However, 30 years old when 1948 ansanghong rest of the gospel in the church baptized 37 years the age of 67 year of business, and February 25, 1985 will be dead . Anyone who is 37 years of Jesus' ministry, the ministry of 37 years , it is that the filling is ridiculous logic . Above all, the list contains the Baptist Adventists ansanghong 1954 is 37-year-old was to be recorded as baptized 0.30 )

December 16, 1948 pastor yimyeongdeok baptized Adventists received turned out to be false . Ansanghong the Adventists in 1948 and received the baptism of the activity as it chulgyo Adventists to come in 1964, after being ' jeunginhoe the Church of God in Jesus ' self-proclaimed and established the Second Coming of Jesus Second Coming of Jesus' ministry claimed haeteuni is nothing more than 24 years . 31)

Priesthood of the Old Covenant to the order of Aaron ttareujiman (Hebrews 7:11-13 ), the order of Melchizedek (Psalm 110:4 , Hebrews 7:14-21 ) is in charge of following the priesthood of the New Covenant is called ansanghong teeth .

" When first coming to complete unfulfilled prophecies of Melchizedek , so you should let the dew El genealogy genealogy is not in accordance with the prophecy can not climb the nations be born , the mother is not father the prophecy is based on the unbelievers be born at home …. these prophets according to the prophecy of the nations of Israel can not climb genealogy Republic of Korea in the east end of the earth , it does not believe in God, the flesh of the parents was born in the home of an unbeliever nasyeoseo Passover bread and wine of the new covenant blessings of eternal life to us who gave wish ansanghong by God. "32 )

The body in the world was born in Korea in the teeth of unbelievers ansanghong only one parent is it? Iman is my own logic can not be a deterrent .

The Church of God " ansanghong baptized in the name of God, the forgiveness of sins Gain ," he teaches. Written evidence of baptism, the call to religious life number is assigned there . To subscribe to the official website of the Church of God has given life to write code so that the approval should be registering 0.33 )

Revelation ( 13:08 , 20:12) is mentioned in the Book of Life , which has ansanghong jeunginhoe the religious part of their life , it is the book of life of the numbers recorded in the register and, as its name written in the book of life only salvation is argued that these the . This is a list of the established church , such as members of the religious part and geotinde They do not know who owns only the book of life , and if there are not registered as unsaved church members not to be deceived 0.34 )

The typical two story.

The Church of God in the flesh ansanghong on the claim that the Holy Spirit the Comforter . So the Old Testament and the New Testament has God to pray in the name of Jesus Christ , but have now, so the Holy Spirit of God in times of prayer should be the name of the Father teaches ansanghong . Age , and of the Son, and the Holy Father Age Age dareudeut each area code of the phone the call ansanghong name because of the different ways to pray to God to make cartoon tonghanda the teaching content . So ansanghong baptized in the name of the believers ' ansanghong Father who is in heaven ' taught to pray in the name of the 0.35 )

"We want the prayer ' is < new song > listed in Chapter 2 , which is at the end of every prayer, worship and the .

"Heavenly Father ansanghong by the Father at the coming of the day we are no imminent saohna was not ready , O , Father! Father's hard to have mercy on us Holy Spirit grant us again , Father at the coming of the day of the week opsoseo received no deficiencies . Haopnayida ansanghong father 's name petition . Amen " 36)

Ansanghong dare to ' come to earth dressed flesh of God the Father in the name of claiming ansanghong and pray whilst being chimre From the standpoint of orthodox Christian can not be a heinous blasphemy .

Three . Mother of God and the doctrine of androgynous fuse janggilja

Heavenly Father, I have argued many ansanghong known to be the wife 0.37 ) with his first wife Huang OO (1923 life ) said , but the fidelity of the first so-called spiritual wife ( born 1941 ), who was a comes. Relationship with the ansanghong eomssi and divorced before her former husband , the one who in 1978 claimed that ansanghong to Christ . Current ' Heavenly Mother ' called janggilja ( lifetime 29 October 1943 ) was in 1981 by ansanghong God had chosen bride . Jang is married to ex-husband in 1966, Kim yeoteum mothers with two children in his wife 's spiritual ansanghong as he turned to take the wedding photos to 0.38 )

Ansanghong post ansanghong of God who is the real God, the bride of his two wives dispute what happened. His first wife, the bride to serve " the Passover of the new covenant of God's church faction and janggilja serve as God's bride ," the Church of God ansanghong jeunginhoe wave 'and the latter is larger jyeotgo gyose Gala is formed. This paper ansanghong the expected lifetime < New Jerusalem, the bride , woman in towel problem analysis > of God from the book, the only one claiming that the mother of the bride that God 's claim to adhere to regulations Waves were also criticized .

" Punctuality in the beginning, he was begging dont get to save his church mind doeni receive a welcome change and then he claimed his bride and the bride alone in the sky , it is revealed in Jesus of Jerusalem Jerusalem, but he is now he is down from heaven, heaven luck now and then he called the new Jerusalem, God sent us another Comforter, became the pride to say , " 39)

June 2, 1985 after ansanghong ansanghong ansanghong jeunginhoe open the Extraordinary General Meeting of the issues discussed at the end of the title of wife janggilja " youngmo title in the title line and the same as in a jeondogwan efflorescence Let Mother " is the official name of the church as ' ansanghong jeunginhoe church of God ' is said to have a resolution , and 0.40 )

After the death of a woman named janggilja ansanghong over the pontoon and the landscaping of the Church of God World Mission Society ( moderator gimjucheol ) has led 0.41 ) janggilja his bride of the Lamb , the New Jerusalem from heaven above God as a mother mother argues 0.42 )

The Church of God , God the Father to mankind , but it is not present in the mother that God exists and the Bible teaches , "For us, the spirit of the flesh , with his father , as his father (Hebrews chapter 12 verse 9) , the body of the mother and Young's mother, along with Him. "43 ), he claims.

Presence of God the Father and God the Mother is based on the Hebrew of the Old Testament deity is the plural form Elohim to refer to God (Elohim) as written in the ' let's make our image of a man and a woman "( Gen. 1:26-27 ), the Word of amicably (寓意) analysis looks at .

" Elohim " Gods " as a singular , meaning more than one God is not to say that God the Father and God the Mother of God tells you to . World Mission Society Church of God the Father and God the Mother of God , and receive the Savior October "44 )

"God created man as a model for the creation of man and woman hasini , then shape the image of God, male and female in shape it is very, very clear that there is . "We have to make people ," he said even you , 'we' and not the word revenge is obviously singular concept. Two minutes , not one God , the Father and the Mother of God with the world, God created all things , you can see these tests with flying colors . Through Genesis chapter 11 God the Father and the Mother of God can be found . " 45)

These last days because of the new Heavenly Father ansanghong ansanghong janggilja the bride of God, as the bride of God , of course, insist that the mother . Janggilja why the mother of God 's moral interpretation of various passages of the Bible explained. " Jerusalem that is above is free , Johnny immediately called our mother " (Galatians 4:26) The verse that my mother will soon janggilja . In addition, I am the bride soon will show thee a wife of the Lamb (Rev. 21:9) , the wife of the Lamb, the bride will janggilja .

Jerusalem coming down from heaven in Revelation chapter 21 , which came down from heaven, Jerusalem is referred to janggilja soon . And that day, bottled water wells in Jerusalem (Zechariah 14:8) Therefore, on the basis of life , the fountain of all just thirsty Jerusalem 's janggilja interpreted as the mother .

Revelation Chapter 22 verse 17 , " Come unto Spirit and the bride say unto you , you shall hear Come thirsty sleep or want to sleep who shall come to receive the water of life freely place Do you unto " 46 ) and I , where the Holy Spirit is the Comforter ansanghong and the bride will janggilja .

And God only has immortality, Timothy (life) is that hasyeotneunde (I Timothy 6:16), that is, " the second coming of Christ sky ansanghong God himself had built in Jerusalem, mother only life ," said the . Hymn of anjeunghoe < new song > Chapter 25 to include janggilja ansanghong and almighty Creator of all things in heaven and earth as God sings .

Praise Praise ansanghong 's mother

Hasegawa 's mother praises ever and ever ansanghong

The sun and the moon and the stars and the sky strewn with all kinds of things

Oh Creator of all things by nilse ansanghong

Its hard to teach upon the Red Sea deep and wide

Sergeant commandments given to Moses descended Mount Sinai

God 's all-powerful mother nilse ansanghong

Ever and ever and ever and ever and ever Praise Praise 47)

Redemptive history in 6000 years many people believed in God , but faith died along hayeotdago did not receive the promise . Because giving birth to the children of our commitment , promise , because the body of the Mother of God , who is called minute 0.48 ) Thus, " our spiritual mother gives birth to where there is no shape is not eternal . Where there is no truth, there is no mother . In addition, mothers who do not believe in heaven and eternal life can not be pledged . " Argues 0.49 )

" Mortal life to eternal life-giving water to allow your Father , God the Holy Spirit in these last days ansanghong Jerusalem and the bride 's mother is manifested in the earth . He is the savior of the Church of God and receive the September If you want to know any more who is close to the word , please visit the Church of God . "50 )

However, the plural of the Old Testament, Deuteronomy , so Elohim El ilcheron signs of Trinity traditionally been claimed . Comparison of religion since the 19th century and is from the standpoint argue that remnants of polytheism , but recent scholars have plurals in Hebrew of Deuteronomy represents the honor and dignity ' honorific plurals ' revealed that 0.51 gave ) has a singular presence Hebrew grammar sky, the temple is not as majestic plural form of the singular target because it represented 0.52 )

What is the image of God means that time did this ? Egyptian 4th Dynasty (BC 26002450 light) from the time appointed by the king and the Son of God from birth . Obtained by the divine throne , God is believed to die at the moment complete . Thus, the image of God king. Jininda . So far I can not come in person kings king's provinces have ruled the area to indicate that the king established the shape of the image of God that is .

Schmitt (WH Schmidt) , according to the dynasty of Egypt and Babylon, and the theological background when viewed through an analysis of the biblical text , with the shape of god or king who " God or a person on behalf of the king's reign , and at the same time to the glory of God or the king reflecting the character "is meant that evident. As the new king of glory nurimyeo will dominate the other species of humans 0.53 )

However, the Bible is a human creation myths of these anti-democratic and all inequality be denied. As the king of all human beings , and even honorable men as well as women have been created in the image of God should . China and Japan, only the emperor and the emperor is called the king of all men and women about what it would puncture the Emperor John of God in amazing shape means there will feel me . Abuse and exploitation of the weak , so poor or shedding the blood of innocent people is rebellion against God, Iyo , it becomes itself a desecration . "For someone who sheds the blood of his blood shall be shed , for God in his own image, as people do eoteum unto " (Genesis 9:6), and was . With the image of God in humans the right to destroy his own life or the lives of others, it is reiterated that there is no abuse and the harm be right 0.54 )

Ancient Near East, Egypt and Babylon, and the polytheistic religion of the Canaanites , and the father of the gods, the mother of the gods appeared. Goddess gods Baal and Asherah Baal religion in the Bible , but the presence of androgynous yuilsingwan fuse traditional gender between the gods or the couple relationship with God the Father and Mother of the existence of God is to deny the Bible's monotheism may be blasphemy not 0.55 )

And the New Testament, there is the image of God refers to the gender of men and women but to restore the true image of God refers to Jesus Christ . "Christ is the image of God " ( II Corinthians 4:4 , Colossians 1:15) was called . So men and women are human beings as male and female , as God is the Father and Mother of God as male and female is the claim that to deny the uniqueness and transcendence of errors of anthropomorphism to be holistic fuse .

Four . Doctrine of the Sabbath and Passover, and exclusive soteriology and ecclesiology

Ansanghong that Jesus was not performed under a curse , so that all the different gospel .

" He went , Jesus kept the Sabbath and keeping Sunday is going to be a different gospel of Jesus to keep the Passover, He went to keeping Christmas on December 25th will be another gospel ." 56)

Ansanghong because the Adventists Adventists taught the doctrine of the Sabbath from the Sabbath, even after the claim will Adventists . Sabbath doctrine and Scripture quoted is the same as Adventists . Sabbath as a sign of eternal Exodus Ezekiel Chapter 31 and Chapter 20, section 20, section 13 on the basis of the present , ' went on the Sabbath day , as his decrees " (Luke 4:16 , Acts 17:02 ), the Sabbath has kept the meaning of words referred to . Argument is " the master of the Sabbath " (Matthew 12:08 ), he claims that haeteuni Sabbath Adventists the same as a week .

Adventists Adventists claims that the ' remnant ' me as the true church , Sabbath worship was changed to Sunday worship in the Roman Catholic apostasy (背道) is called . The followers of the Catholic apostasy from the truth she left the Protestant Bible also . Failure to observe the Sabbath on Sunday rather than Saturday , but it is a commandment of God , not worship a human being to follow the commandments of ' false worship ' worship because God can not be received , " the mark of the beast " to receive , resulting in the most terrible judgment by claiming ' Sabbath ' is the condition of salvation that they will .

Adventists are " the Sabbath is God signed between you and your people with a permanent sign of the eternal covenant . This holy time from evening to evening , ie from the time be entertained until it is in compliance with the act of creation and redemption of God's will celebrate " 57 ) is called. Statutes, as well as one of the Old Testament came the New Testament of Jesus (Luke 4:16) and the disciples ( Luke 23:52-24:1 ) and Paul (Acts 16:13 , etc.) are also taught to observe the Sabbath , so that the date change not supposed to teach.

But 321 years after the origin of the Emperor Constantine, on March 7, Sunday Closed hayeotneunde the decree , " Sunday is a pagan worshipers of the sun and also popular among many Christians consider that the day to honor the holiday Sunday by making "58 ) hayeotdago to change the Sabbath .

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.