Arranged marriages

• Creator
    Topic
    julesthesoprano
    Participant

I made the mistake of falling in love with someone in this cult.

Long story short, earlier this year he became increasingly distant, and despite my efforts to be patient and understanding he continued to push me away. When I finally confronted him he told me that he didn’t have time for a relationship right now, that it had nothing to do with me and I had done nothing wrong. Of course I believed him, and though there were feelings on both sides it made sense to take a break.  We continued to talk though, and I really believed that it was still going to be me and him in the end. And then suddenly he stopped contacting me.  Two weeks later while scrolling through my Facebook I saw the announcement that he was now in a relationship with another woman. I can only assume this is someone from his church. I had no desire to investigate further, I was so hurt. He had never kept a relationship status the entire time we were together. I realize now that it wasn’t a matter of privacy but because he was ashamed of me. Apparently it was a huge scandal to start a relationship with someone that “missionary” didn’t pick out for you. I fully expect them to be married by the end of the year. I was with him long enough to figure out that that was how they did things.

My heart is broken and I can’t tell you all how much I wish I never met him.

faith2019
    Participant

Please everyone I see there’s alot of jokes on here but this is serious. We need to stop this cult. I’m posting information please copy and forward to everyone you know. God bless you.

Elohim was used in the bible by the Jewish for Pagan Gods and God (a male) has 70 attribute names. *Genesis 1:1, 1:26, 3:22, 11:17 and Isaiah 6:8–>This is what a Rabbi has to say about these verses “In the Ancient Near East, it was common to refer to deity in the compound plural, and when speaking of an owner or master, it was often the rule to speak of him in such terms. Compound plurals were often used to speak of leaders, owners, masters or kings. How much more then could similar expressions be used to speak of the Lord, the Master, the King and the God”. Feel free to contact a Rabbi to verify this information. This church deceived many people in 1988, 2000, and 2012 with their prophecies of the world ending till today they are scaring people with a prophecy of the world ending in World War 3. The Feasts and Passover were never abolished. There are Jewish people that accept the Messiah Yeshua (Jesus) who have kept these special ceremonies for generations. The Holocaust didn’t kill all the Jewish people who believe in Yeshua, there were families who escaped The Holocaust whose family line have been keeping the Passover and Feasts alive. There is a reason why this place uses a NIV bible instead of a KJV bible. A KJV bible lines up close to a Hebrew bible. A NIV bible water downs the Hebrew words. Anyone, can contact the Jewish community and speak with a Rabbi who believes in the Messiah Yeshua (Jesus) to verify that the information that I have posted is accurate. Jang Gil-ja isn’t a God leading these people to Heaven. She is the wolf disguised in sheep clothing leading everyone the other way. This place has Elohim academy for random people to become bible teachers but one of the requirements is for the member to present Tithe ( 10% of income), some of the people attending Elohim academy don’t even read the bible but can still teach the courses in this Elohim academy. I attended this place they have hidden cameras in their rooms so if anyone there says “Father and Mother are watching” it is because you are being videotaped. Also, they this place doesn’t want you to go on the internet. The internet is our #1 resource.

faith2019
    Participant

<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; background-color: #f4f4f4;”>Cult Complaint Form | Families Against Cult Teachings</span><br style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: #000000; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; background-color: #f4f4f4;” />https://www.familiesagainstcultteachings.org/Support/Cult-Complaints/form.php

faith2019
    Participant

All members including children participate in Tithe & money Offerings. Regardless of the age of the child the parent needs to prepare a Tithe & money Offering envelope for the child. These money Offerings are accepted during services on Sabbath days plus during Feasts services.  Again, Adults & Children all have their individual envelope for Tithe and children participate in money offering.

ALL IN CASH.

Why do they want our money?

faith2019
    Participant

Check out Jews For Jesus online.

Jews who believe Jesus is the Messiah. I’m sure there’s a Messianic Jewish near your area 🙂

Viewing 4 replies - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.