Arguing with a WSCOG Member who is defending Ahnsonghong

• Creator
    Topic
    LJames
    Participant

Hello.  I've been engaged with a WSCOG member for three years on a Forum called "God's Friends and Foes" on Facebook every now and then.  Whenever we correspond, the threads get long with spams from his member approved material only.  I sometimes mannage to get him to share in his own words what he thinks but its difficult.  He's divulged that "human thought" is unBiblical.  So, human thought is thinking for yourself and it is discouraged by his church.  I wondered if anyone would like to see a demonstration of a believer in action and how he engaged with non believers giving a critical analysis and how he keeps dodging the points being made. 

The link is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Godsfriendsandfoes/  Look for Ben's posts.  Please join in and give of your freedback.  Its a real learning experience on "wrong thought" and what is good thought.  How cults work and how certain phrases he uses are a form of thought control.  

Thank you,

LJames

Felicia1122
    Participant

Ill look at it. There is another one that’s says heavenly mother or something and she/he loves to make a point and bible battle you out. I had to stop because you cant get anywhere with them when they go to explaining their logic. I just hope someone see the conversation and decide to get out.

Anonymous
    Inactive

IMO – Arguing with members is like trying to get a horse to drink water…………You can lead them but you can't get them to drink.  All it does is make everyone involved mad.  🙁

Sarah2013
    Participant

When intoxicated one has no clue the left from the right. Wmscog is intoxicating.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.