Anti-Christ who are they?

• Creator
    Topic
    Sarah2013
    Participant

Given the word anti-Christ means people against Christ or not for him. What’s its real meaning? Please leave the Catholic Church out of this just come real.

Disturbed
    Participant

Good topic. In the beginning I was always curious why the church instructed us if we ate thanksgiving dinner (for example) with our unbelieving (in Ash as the savior) family that we should not let them pray in the name of Jesus over our food. Now their claim is that Jesus is no longer the savior for this age, therefore his name is obsolete. If God is the same yesterday, today and forever. Would it really be held against us to pray in the name of Jesus? Jesus is the last “name” declared to us in the bible as the name to pray to. ASH’s name is not in the New Testament. So can it be said the WMSCOG could potentially be declared as an anti Christ since they deny Jesus as the savior until the very last day?

Sarah2013
    Participant

I’m still pondering on who they are. Are they the antichrist? We will eventually be under one government (NWO) but are these people strong enough to rule the world? I doubt that because the book of Revelation will be in opposition and contradict that very claim. So who are these people and why are they here really?

Disturbed
    Participant

When you say it like that…no I don’t think they will EVER rule the world! I think the originators of this gospel are workers of satan pulling God’s people away from God. I think their doctrine is against the teachings of God. Looking back…I never stopped to focus on why there were no pictures of Ash except one and it was tucked away in a corner. Pictures of Zhang are displayed everywhere. If Ash was truly the savior, why aren’t there more pictures of him. Most Christian people have a Jesus photo in their home-or have a relative who has a photo in their home. Shouldn’t “Zion” have more pictures of their founding father displayed in the church? According to their teachings, Ash rebuilt Zion. Shouldn’t he receive some glory? If in fact he was the second coming of Jesus who suffered so much at his first coming shouldn’t he receive glory in the house he built?

Sarah2013
    Participant

His picture was in the pastor’s office. Lol. I guess he could stare at it all day and speak to it.

Disturbed
    Participant

Yeah once they get on the “payroll” they start to wear that weird hairstyle. The picture they have must have that hairdo

Simon
    Participant

αντί means not only against but in place of so we can see there are many antichrists

but the big one from revelation probably isn’t here in the now

emil
    Participant

As far as I know, scripture only goes into details of antichrists and the antichirst in the letters of John. Read them. They are small books. Makes things clear.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.