Ahnsanghong: Christ or Holy Spirit???

• Creator
    Topic
    Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Taken from: https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/forum/topic.php?id=4612&page=7

I have posted this bible verse in one forum:

Romans 6:9 "For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him."

Fromtheotherside replied with this: "Uhh that's Jesus Christ Elie. Yes Jesus will not die again.  We are talking about the holy spirit coming in the flesh."

Rahab commented with this: "Wait, I am confused….I thought that the WMS states that ASH is the second coming of Christ. But you (FOS) are saying that ASH Christ is the Holy Spirit made flesh ? Not Christ coming in judgement as per The book of Revelation. Please explain further….."

I think that Rahab made a very good point with his question. We all know that the WMSCOG preaches to all people that Jesus has come the second time and lived among us "again".

But since Ahsanghong, their proclaimed Christ died, Romans 6:9 contradicts this fact.

In defense of wmscog, now FTOS is somehow saying that Ahnsanghong was not Christ but is actually the Holy Spirit in the flesh. Even if they would claim that Jesus and the Holy Spirit is the same, it would still contradict the bible saying that Jesus could not die again. Could this be another one of their inconsistencies? Anyone care to explain this?

Simon
    Participant

/?

Sarah2013
    Participant

Rahab’s post

Simon
    Participant

No wonder I could not apply it to Elie's lol

Sarah2013
    Participant

I thought I quoted it but I guess not.

Simon
    Participant

I shoulda probably been able to figure it out but I'm going on 31 hours awake straight lol

Viewing 5 replies - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.