Ahnsanghong: Christ or Holy Spirit???

• Creator
    Topic
    Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Taken from: https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/forum/topic.php?id=4612&page=7

I have posted this bible verse in one forum:

Romans 6:9 "For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him."

Fromtheotherside replied with this: "Uhh that's Jesus Christ Elie. Yes Jesus will not die again.  We are talking about the holy spirit coming in the flesh."

Rahab commented with this: "Wait, I am confused….I thought that the WMS states that ASH is the second coming of Christ. But you (FOS) are saying that ASH Christ is the Holy Spirit made flesh ? Not Christ coming in judgement as per The book of Revelation. Please explain further….."

I think that Rahab made a very good point with his question. We all know that the WMSCOG preaches to all people that Jesus has come the second time and lived among us "again".

But since Ahsanghong, their proclaimed Christ died, Romans 6:9 contradicts this fact.

In defense of wmscog, now FTOS is somehow saying that Ahnsanghong was not Christ but is actually the Holy Spirit in the flesh. Even if they would claim that Jesus and the Holy Spirit is the same, it would still contradict the bible saying that Jesus could not die again. Could this be another one of their inconsistencies? Anyone care to explain this?

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

I'm pretty sure they'll tell you something about the age of the father, YHWH, the age of the son, JC, and the age of the holy spirit, ASH. Of course that really doesn't answer your question about Romans 6:9, but tip-toeing around the facts is quite their style now isn't it. 

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

lol. Yes, that is their style. The Age theory is not a valid excuse, no matter how much you look at it.

And how can they explain Acts 1:11? “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”

The bible stated that Jesus will come back the same way He left (which was ascending physically). This verse also supports Revelation 1:7 "Look, he is coming with the clouds,”and “every eye will see him even those who pierced him…" And I don't accept that clouds means flesh. I think that's B/S. 

Simon
    Participant

Their answer to Romans 6:9

8 Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. 9 For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him. 10 The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God.

11 In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus. 

They claim Paul means he won't die to sin again not that he won't physically die again. and point to the parts where it says we died in the same way so it cannot mean physical deat.

Acts 1:11 they say he left in flesh and he came back in flesh

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

I really don't want to offend anyone but that is such a stupid reason…and I can't help thinking that people who believes that are even more so…Anyway, really… How can people think that THAT is a valid explanation. It doesn't relate at all, it was talking about baptism. They take things too literally for some and not literally to others.

Simon
    Participant

So Jesus won't be baptized again? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

Elie, it's all about the highlighted portions I think. All those other pesky words are just filler ๐Ÿ˜‰

Simon
    Participant

Cephas' Brother wrote:

Elie, it's all about the highlighted portions I think. All those other pesky words are just filler ๐Ÿ˜‰

yes God put contradictions to WMSCOG doctrine in the Bible as filler so as to confuse us who are not children

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

LOL. That's funny Simon. Does that mean they claim that the bible has many contradictions?

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

They're bold, but not that bold. Once you make that claim there is a LOT of explaining to do. 

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Simon wrote:

So Jesus won't be baptized again? ๐Ÿ˜‰

I am just saying let baptism be about baptism and death be about death. What do you mean by He wont die to sin again? Is that related to Jesus as a sinner?

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

I think Simon was just yanking your chain Elie. 

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

will someone please comment or explain EPHEASIANS 1  verse 13-14

Rahab
    Participant

After I posted the question to FTOS, I was up until almost 3:00 thinking. It was like a light clicked on and the pieces of the WMS theological puzzle were put together. I am deciding if I should post my thoughts for clarification.

Simon
    Participant

what about it?

Rahab
    Participant

Peter February 12, 2013 6:10 PM

Second coming Christ will not be Jesus according to his own words

[Translate]

Just saw this post on the main page under the Who is Zahng Gil-Ja section. This is a teaching that I haven’t heard before and is a key point that has an effect on my late night pondering. Would someone please elaborate on this and give chapter and verse of this evidence?

Simon
    Participant

never heard anything like that in WMSCOG so unless he means the new name no idea

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

Simon wrote:

never heard anything like that in WMSCOG so unless he means the new name no idea

Doesn't the new name teaching come from Revelation? 

Simon
    Participant

Cephas' Brother wrote:

Simon wrote:

Doesn't the new name teaching come from Revelation? 

for the most part: Revelation 2:17 Revelation 2:11-13 and Revelation 19:12

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Abhigail Delema wrote:

will someone please comment or explain EPHEASIANS 1  verse 13-14

"And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truththe gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory."

In my opinion, this statement was clearly talking about the elect. The people that God intended to be saved. The writer was thankful that he was one of them. You can read the whole chapter so you can understand fully. The "message of truth" that they were talking about is the Gospel. The message of truth or gospel is synonymous to the Good News. What is the good news? That men can be saved through Jesus which all the disciples were preaching those days.

As it is clearly stated in verse 13, it is said when you believe in Jesus you will be marked with a seal (I would assume this means spiritually (Holy SPIRIT) because the physical seal is the Baptism, which guarantees that you will be saved (receiving heavenly inheritance). The inheritance thing is explained in Galatians 4, something about when Jesus died for our sins, we are now able to enter Heaven through our faith in Jesus.

So your faith is an inward seal (which only God can see) and your baptism is the outward seal (a profession of your faith which men can see). I hope I made sense. Anyway, why do you want to know about this particular verse, Abhi?

Sarah2013
    Participant

Regardless of where that statement came from, it is quite clear it is a statement of confusion. Jesus said he was coming back. HE. Not Peter, Paul, or the like but HE. Guys, don’t you see how confusing all of this is. Jesus is not the author of confusion.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.