Ahnsahnghong Travels to China?

• Creator
    Topic
    Emily
    Participant

Shimon,

I've heard members talk about a video that the wmscog is showing its members where Ahn is said to have traveled on a train to China and was never heard from again.  Have you seen this video?  Has anyone else seen this video?

Simon
    Participant

That sounds like The Sacrifice of Heavenly Father (or something like that I do not remember the exact title) That scene was a metaphore for his death and spirit's ascension to Heacen leaving the gospel work to mother. He explained he was going to China as a metaphore. At that time most churches in China had to be house churches because of the way the Chinese government treated religion and he was explaining how the gospel work would progess internationally with house churches. But he never really left Korea, as I understand it he died at his house.

Joshua
    Participant

That would make China a metaphor for Heaven. What?

Rahab
    Participant

Thank you, Shimon, for your answer. 

Emily
    Participant

shimon wrote:

That sounds like The Sacrifice of Heavenly Father (or something like that I do not remember the exact title) That scene was a metaphore for his death and spirit's ascension to Heacen leaving the gospel work to mother. He explained he was going to China as a metaphore. At that time most churches in China had to be house churches because of the way the Chinese government treated religion and he was explaining how the gospel work would progess internationally with house churches. But he never really left Korea, as I understand it he died at his house.

Shimon,

Is this video available for me to watch on YouTube or anywhere else online?  I have heard a lot about this video and I would like to watch it.  Also, can you verify with one of your deacons or someone at the wmscog that would know, where Ahn actually died?  Were you told that he died at his house?  There has been a lot of talk about his death and I would like to know the details as you have learned them.

Thanks so much for your input.

Simon
    Participant

The train was imagery for the movie to represent his leaving. Going abroad certainly meant Heaven and China meant laying the way for house churches.

Simon
    Participant

It doesn't need to represent a thing. His going to China and going on a train were seperate metaphores.

Simon
    Participant

Specious reasoning.

Even if it were clearly defined the train was the way he was going to china in the movie not every part of a metaphore always has a meaning.

Joshua
    Participant

So everyone has to guess what’s a metaphor and what’s literal. Pretty vague isn’t it? Maybe Ahn in the video is a metaphor for false prophet. Sorry, that would be a literal translation.

Simon
    Participant

Now you are just being immature.

Joshua
    Participant

Ok, then lets grow up. Ahn was a false prophet and Zahng is a living and breathing deciever and false prophet. Grow up, see the evidence and stop arguing with the truth.

genny
    Participant

shimon wrote:

The train was imagery for the movie to represent his leaving. Going abroad certainly meant Heaven and China meant laying the way for house churches.

How do you tell what is metaphor and what is real when you watch those videos?  (I wish it were available to watch so I could tell better what you are talking about.)

Simon
    Participant

For one it was explained what China and abroad meant and explained he never really took.a train

Simon
    Participant

lol

Simon
    Participant

you do realize he never actually left south korea

Simon
    Participant

The movie never says the train is to china. Remember Seoul and Busan and both landlocked cities if he were to take a "slow boat to china" he'd need to take a train to get to the sea furthermore if DPRK must mean something so must the steam that powers the train and the upholstry on the seating and the time of day he left on the train and how many cars were on the train and which car he boarded and we could go on and on with insignificant details and insist in meaning.

WHOAMI
    Participant

shimon wrote:

The movie never says the train is to china. Remember Seoul and Busan and both landlocked cities if he were to take a "slow boat to china" he'd need to take a train to get to the sea furthermore if DPRK must mean something so must the steam that powers the train and the upholstry on the seating and the time of day he left on the train and how many cars were on the train and which car he boarded and we could go on and on with insignificant details and insist in meaning.

SHIMON, i was told he handed mother all his books and notes and he left to China to preach

WHOAMI
    Participant

loocpoc wrote:

Im still trying to figure out how he got China by train if the train didnt go through the DPRK…

i dunno maybe it was a spiritual train ๐Ÿ™‚

Emily
    Participant

WHOAMI wrote:

loocpoc wrote:

Im still trying to figure out how he got China by train if the train didnt go through the DPRK…

When all else fails, say it has a "spiritual meaning"…LOL!!!

ttr
    Participant

WHOAMI wrote:

loocpoc wrote:

lol!!

ttr
    Participant

loocpoc wrote:

yep, there was no train.  yet another mistake in their fable

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.