Sarah2013
    Participant

Why would God change spots?

Sarah2013
    Participant

Why would God change spots?

jellybean
    Participant

I wonder how will they explain this to the members….I am so happy I am not in there because finding out the truth little by little is more painful than knowing it in one shot.

jellybean
    Participant

I wonder how will they explain this to the members….I am so happy I am not in there because finding out the truth little by little is more painful than knowing it in one shot.

Harry
    Participant

jellybean wrote:

Here's an interesting question, The Truth, all at once or little by little. 

My favorite ex-member said, all at once and it had to s/u/c/k or it wouldn't have stuck 

Harry
    Participant

jellybean wrote:

Here's an interesting question, The Truth, all at once or little by little. 

My favorite ex-member said, all at once and it had to s/u/c/k or it wouldn't have stuck 

emil
    Participant

admin wrote:

Ahn-Sahng-Hong's New Tombstone

wonder if they looked for his bones down there. could he have left his bones behind when he "ascended"?

emil
    Participant

admin wrote:

Ahn-Sahng-Hong's New Tombstone

wonder if they looked for his bones down there. could he have left his bones behind when he "ascended"?

Simon
    Participant

they dont teach physical ascension (here) they consider the moment of his death his ascension

Simon
    Participant

they dont teach physical ascension (here) they consider the moment of his death his ascension

emil
    Participant

Oh! I wasn't aware of that. I visit some of their websites and see posters gushing how it is all exactly like it was 2000 years ago. But 2000 years ago Jesus ascended with his earthly body.

emil
    Participant

Oh! I wasn't aware of that. I visit some of their websites and see posters gushing how it is all exactly like it was 2000 years ago. But 2000 years ago Jesus ascended with his earthly body.

Simon
    Participant

its exactly like it was 2000 years ago except where it is completely different

genny
    Participant

Simon wrote:

its exactly like it was 2000 years ago except where it is completely different

Ha ha!  Love that comment. 🙂

Curious1
    Participant

Hi Simon, I see that you wrote "they dont teach physical ascension (here) they consider the moment of his death his ascension". Do they (were you're are / were ) admit that Ahn is dead? I heard a complete different story. Reading the info on this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahn_Sahng-hong is interesting. I didn't know that "mother" came along after Ahns death.

Simon
    Participant

yep I was told under no certain terms his body was dead in the ground

Simon
    Participant

yep I was told under no certain terms his body was dead in the ground

Curious1
    Participant

What are the story in the "church" going on about his death, and the cause. Is heartattack mentioned? who put a new tombstone on the grave.? If I'm correct there was no talking about mother (zang) before Ahn death?

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.