Ahang's Book

• Creator
    Topic
    Sarah2013
    Participant

Why are people ignoring what Mr. Ahang wrote in his book? Wmscog, why are you living in denial of the truth of the one you call the Holy Spirit? Please answer. 

Smurf
    Participant

Which book are you reffering to? And do you have a härd copy?

Sarah2013
    Participant

fly lice wrote:

Which book are you reffering to? And do you have a härd copy?

The book on this site. 

emil
    Participant

They contend that the book was written for a specific event and addressed that event alone. Once the event was dealt with, he destroyed all copies of the book. So what he wrote in that is not applicable anymore.

You have to be completely mind-controlled to believe it and all their members believe it. So that tells you all about the members.

Disturbed
    Participant

@Sarah…they have the members so afraid to read the book! They know once the members read it, the jig is up. I thank whoever translated it to English. It helped confirm that I made the right choice to leave.

Sarah2013
    Participant

emil wrote:

They contend that the book was written for a specific event and addressed that event alone. Once the event was dealt with, he destroyed all copies of the book. So what he wrote in that is not applicable anymore.

You have to be completely mind-controlled to believe it and all their members believe it. So that tells you all about the members.

They contend a lot, Emil. Lol. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

@Sarah…they have the members so afraid to read the book! They know once the members read it, the jig is up. I thank whoever translated it to English. It helped confirm that I made the right choice to leave.

Does it even sound like God??? Of course you made the right choice. So many of these fake churches and wanna be "gods" out there. 

sre
    Participant

Where can I get an English copy?

Disturbed
    Participant

@sre…you can find the link to the book under “important evidence”

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.