Log In Register

Home Forums Biblical Arguments Acts 4:10-12

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 42 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Simon 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #42462

    Simon
    Participant

    You NEVER speak without vowel sounds…

    #42461

    Simon
    Participant

    It is clearly Yeho becuase of the way names that take the name append it at the front.

    #42460

    Simon
    Participant

    No that is untrue. Yahweh is not only a linguisticly IMPOSSIBLE pronounciation, Rabbanim don't bat an eye when you say Yahweh, they do however get indignant when you say Yehovah saying the name is too Holy to be uttered by anyone not High Priest and How Dare I blaspheme God by using his true and holy ineffible name

    #42459

    Simon
    Participant

    Yes and yud he vav he is pronounced Yehovah

    #42458

    Simon
    Participant

    Yes really God is Yehovah Torah says so the naviim say so the ketuvim say so.

    #42457

    king34 wrote:

    yea me too. I think there is a lot of truth to ahns teachings I just think that the key to solving the mistery is when both churches split.

     And the impact of Big Shine Worldwide, Inc.

    #42456

    Emily
    Member

    Sueno Maruyama wrote:

    Emily wrote:

    Yeah it seems that this person has a lot of strong feelings about the wms.  I don't blame dominquem though.  So do I.  It's hard to lose valuable time in my life but the worst thing was losing my family member to these liars.

     Or parents losing their children.

    Exactly.

    #42455

    Emily wrote:

    Yeah it seems that this person has a lot of strong feelings about the wms.  I don't blame dominquem though.  So do I.  It's hard to lose valuable time in my life but the worst thing was losing my family member to these liars.

     Or parents losing their children.

    #42454

    Emily
    Member

    king34 wrote:

    dominquem

    Yeah it seems that this person has a lot of strong feelings about the wms.  I don't blame dominquem though.  So do I.  It's hard to lose valuable time in my life but the worst thing was losing my family member to these liars.

    #42453

    Simon
    Participant

    God IS Yehovah

    #42452

    king34
    Member

    yea me too. I think there is a lot of truth to ahns teachings I just think that the key to solving the mistery is when both churches split. because when I look at some of his teachings they look good and worshiping one true god. but then some times when I read something about mother it just does not add up to the full dollar, it always adds up to 66 cents if you get my drift lol

    #42451

    Simon
    Participant

    You cannot say we don’t know.his.books I’ve read all.of them numerous times and believed all of them and to an extent still do.

    #42450

    ChildOfZion
    Member

    dominquem wrote:

    ChildofZion please find a hebrew friend or look up how Elohim is used in hebrew language. It was followed by a singular verb meaning that who was being spoken of is superior "our IMAGE not IMAGES… Also God only made Adam to start with> He only made EVE because Adam was lonely Genesis 2:18. If you read the Bible In full context you also will find out that the Bride refers to His church for when He talks about wifes and marriage he always gives the PERFECT example of Christ and THE CHURCH Epsesians 5:23,25. He says the Bride as made herself ready. Christ and His church are ready for us. for your right hand man that you think is God said in his book "Visitors from the Angelic World page 55 for your viewing but I am pretty sure you read it Ahnsahnghong says "thus Jesus is the last Adam the redeemed SAINTS(saints are in the church i might add) are the last Eve…"Us humans were never angels we were always human the only person thrown from heaven was Satan and his followers for everyone who reads the Bible knows that Jesus does not redeem angels who follow Satan so if we were angels we would not have the chance for salvation… Unlike angels we have never witnessed the wonders of heaven. For the WMSCOG to fool you in to believing some of the things the do I wonder have most of you ever picked up a Bible just to read on your own for God said study to thys OWN approval. Or do you guys even read Ahnsahnghongs writings? He said in his preface to claim to be the Prophet Elijiah. Elijah was not Chirst by any means. I know that they tell you Ahnsahnghong ascended but he DOES have a grave site and his tomb reads his name Ahn… The Prophet Elijah and also the name of his TWO kids that is a FACT. In his book the "the mystery of God… pg.181 he also says salvation is found in no other name than Jesus Chirst." also in his book problems with new jerusalem, the bride and womens veils" he calls anyone who believes is a mother god is insane and deluisional" now why would your god say that then contradict himself and have you worshiping a mother? ahnsahnghong never said that WMSCOG does… Please shake the chains they have you end for God warned us about Worshiping any but Him (singular) and not to worship idols and to beware of false prohets I believe WMSCOG is creating their false prohets and trying to take Ahnsanhghong with him, you know it is Him when you see the dead walking among the living and the world will endtimes will began immediately after. Please fill free to throw at me any of the things that they are teaching you and I will you the complete and real meaning with the entire text and not just show you what I want you to see Members of WMSCOG and any other members following falsely I love you and I am praying for you every day  " Thus

    I have lood up the word word Elohim, it means Gods. Plural. I have asked seminary students what Elohim means, they always say it means the Trinity (which i believe is incorrect).

    You say God made eve b/c Adam was lonely…. Why didnt God make another man then? They could of had fun, palyed sports and gone hunting together. Would have solved his lonliness problem.  Adam wouldnt have been lonely. I dont agree with your comment, "He only made EVE because Adam was lonely Genesis 2:18" Your point here is actually stupid. He made eve to create life. Even Her name means life.

    So the bride is always the church and can never not be the church? That's like saying the lamb is Christ and always christ. Thats like saying the son of man is Christ and always christ. Jesus=Lamb, Children of God=Lamb (feed my lambs Jesus told Peter). Son of Man=Jesus, Child of God=Son of Man (read ezekiel 2 and so many other places). Saying the Bride is the Church in the bible is to use false logic. It s like saying the temple of God is Jesus, always. Jesus said destroy this temple and I'll raise it up in three days, speaking of his body.   Dont you know that you yourself are God's temple? Temple=God Temple=Child of God. Are you Jesus????? No you are not.   You do use false logic to make your point though. The Bride is NOT ALWAYS the church.

    And you do not believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong, so please do not try to tell me what He taught. As you are not His student, you do not really know. Yes Jesus is the last adam and the saints are the last eve, ok so what's your point? But then again, you think words can have only one meaning?? Read the before paragraph one more time. Please dont try to use His books. You have no understanding of His books.

    I have been freed from all the chains I once carried around in this world.. Now I truly believe in Jesus. Jesus is God. Jesus came a second time to save me and you.

    According to Joel 2:32, you must call on the Name Jehovah to be saved, not another name. There is No other savior other than jehovah (isa 43:11) Jehovah is the only savior, His name is the name of the savior. There is no other savior or name to be saved by, according to the scriptures.

    According to Pual and Peter you must call on the Name Jesus  to be saved, not Jehovah. If I was like you, I would say that this is a lie and a Paul and Peter are flaseprophets b/c the bible says differently than what they preached. 

    #42449

    king34
    Member

    dominquem

    #42448

    Simon
    Participant

    I just saw a lot of fallacIes on both sides

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.