A message that was sent to me

• Creator
    Topic
    KF
    Participant

HEAVENLY MOTHER JERUSALEM LOVES YOU  (2 posts) (2 voices)

• Started 3 months ago by petrude

•  

petrude

Hi KF

I just want to say believe in the words of GOD not in the words of man. If you really study The Holy Bible sincerely believing in the Holy Scriptures Jn-1:1,The word is GOD. and Jn-12:47-48,we all will be judged by The Holy Word which is GOD.

The Holy Bible Clearely testifies about THE APPEARENCE OF THE SPIRIT AND THE BRIDE IN THE LAST DAYS TO GIVE THE WHOLE OF MANKIND THE WATER OF LIFE(REV-22:17) WHOOSE WORDS ARE THESE IN REV-22:16(THESE ARE JESUS WORDS WHICH CANNOT BE WRONG),ALMIGHTY GOD JESUS SAID IN JN-14:6, THAT HE IS THE WAY,THE TRUTH AND LIFE BUT JESUS ALSO SAID IN JN-8:32,THEN YOU WILL KNOW THE TRUTH AND IT WILL SET YOU FREE.THEN WE NEED TO THINK WHAT IS THIS TRUTH WE NEED TO KNOW INORDER TO BE SET FREE. IN JN-17:17,HERE IT IS CLEARELY MENTIONED THAT THE TRUTH IS THE WORD.

TRUTH=WORD(JN-17:17)

WORD=GOD(JN-1:1) THEREFORE WHICH GOD WILL SET YOU FREE?

IN GALATIANS-4:26 "BUT THE HEAVENLY JERUSALEM IS FREE,AND SHE IS OUR MOTHER". WHO TESTIFIED THIS AMAZING TRUTH IN THE HOLY BIBLE IS JESUS IN GALATIANS-1:12.

GODBLESS YOU.

Sent 3 months ago  

KF

Can you show me more verses in the bible that point to a mother god?

Sent 3 months ago

Smurf
    Participant

This is like… 3 months old.

Haven't you heard? The Lamb is now the Father ๐Ÿ˜‰

http://uccspace.net/ucc/content.asp?idx=217&lang=2&category=H

Aaaaaand now he's not:

http://uccspace.net/ucc/content.asp?idx=218&lang=2&category=H

Smurf
    Participant

This is like… 3 months old.

Haven't you heard? The Lamb is now the Father ๐Ÿ˜‰

http://uccspace.net/ucc/content.asp?idx=217&lang=2&category=H

Aaaaaand now he's not:

http://uccspace.net/ucc/content.asp?idx=218&lang=2&category=H

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Now I know not to send KF a message.. =)

Rev 22:17 says the Spirit and bride say come. Later it says to take the water of life. Explain how this means the Spirit and the bride are giving the water of life. If "the Spirit and the bride say come" means they're giving the water of life then the one who hears [who alse says come] is giving the water of life as well. But IAW WMSCOG that's not true because the one who hears is the church and the church can't give the water of life. Only God. Simply telling someone to come and receive something doesn't mean you're the one giving it.

For example, Sally is a new member who was baptized a week ago. She is still spiritually an infant so she continues to study with Deaconess Mary. Sally goes to work and tells her co-worker Bridget all the things she's learned at church. But she can't fully explain everything because she is still a spiritual baby. So Sally tells Bridget to come to church and receive a bible study. When Bridget arrives D. Mary is waiting to give the study. Sally said to come but it was D. Mary who gave the study. The Spirit, the bride, and the one who hears are all saying come to receive the water of life. We cannot say that all or any combination of them are giving the water of life simply because they all said come.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Now I know not to send KF a message.. =)

Rev 22:17 says the Spirit and bride say come. Later it says to take the water of life. Explain how this means the Spirit and the bride are giving the water of life. If "the Spirit and the bride say come" means they're giving the water of life then the one who hears [who alse says come] is giving the water of life as well. But IAW WMSCOG that's not true because the one who hears is the church and the church can't give the water of life. Only God. Simply telling someone to come and receive something doesn't mean you're the one giving it.

For example, Sally is a new member who was baptized a week ago. She is still spiritually an infant so she continues to study with Deaconess Mary. Sally goes to work and tells her co-worker Bridget all the things she's learned at church. But she can't fully explain everything because she is still a spiritual baby. So Sally tells Bridget to come to church and receive a bible study. When Bridget arrives D. Mary is waiting to give the study. Sally said to come but it was D. Mary who gave the study. The Spirit, the bride, and the one who hears are all saying come to receive the water of life. We cannot say that all or any combination of them are giving the water of life simply because they all said come.

Smurf
    Participant

*Sigh* Renita, you must be new here…

Zech 14:8 On that day living water will flow out from Jerusalem, half of it east to the Dead Sea

and half of it west to the Mediterranean Sea, in summer and in winter.

We know Jerusalem is the bride, so in essence the water comes from the bride.

Or the bridge if you use auto-correct.

XD

Smurf
    Participant

*Sigh* Renita, you must be new here…

Zech 14:8 On that day living water will flow out from Jerusalem, half of it east to the Dead Sea

and half of it west to the Mediterranean Sea, in summer and in winter.

We know Jerusalem is the bride, so in essence the water comes from the bride.

Or the bridge if you use auto-correct.

XD

Love'n Honey
    Participant

*sigh-er* Smurf, you must be new to this study. The members don't go to Zech 14:8 when introducing the idea that the water of life comes from the bride. They don't go to any verse regarding the water of life coming from the Spirit [unless you don't know what the water of life represents. In that case they take you to John 4:13-14.] They also don't go to any verse regarding the water of life coming from the church. It's not about what you know. It's about what the members over look. Read the original message. The sender said that God is giving the water of life and quoted Rev 22:17 even though that verse doesn't say God is giving anything. There are a bunch of other verses that say God is giving the water of life but in this study [Gen, Rev, Rev, Gal] yet they don't show them.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

*sigh-er* Smurf, you must be new to this study. The members don't go to Zech 14:8 when introducing the idea that the water of life comes from the bride. They don't go to any verse regarding the water of life coming from the Spirit [unless you don't know what the water of life represents. In that case they take you to John 4:13-14.] They also don't go to any verse regarding the water of life coming from the church. It's not about what you know. It's about what the members over look. Read the original message. The sender said that God is giving the water of life and quoted Rev 22:17 even though that verse doesn't say God is giving anything. There are a bunch of other verses that say God is giving the water of life but in this study [Gen, Rev, Rev, Gal] yet they don't show them.

Truth
    Participant

Please beware that most of these young people in this organization will have permanent brain damage to their mind and faith.   What they are doing to our young people is dispicable!!!  I know of a few young ones  when started in the church.  By the time they 16 they had a nervous breakdown!!  Many of the kids believe they have no future.  Ask one of them, what do you want be when you grow up??  They will simply tell you,

I am going to heaven very soon.

time is coming when God deliver us from ALL the big businesses of the so called churches in this America!

Shame on them how many children will be effected by their lies.  Taking their hopes and dreams from them, their future!!!  How many will be in therapy for the rest of their lives!!!!  

i am so sorry for all the children that are having their faith stolen from them.

I don't want to scare you too much but the TRUTH is the TRUTH!!!

When will it end…………….

Truth
    Participant

Please beware that most of these young people in this organization will have permanent brain damage to their mind and faith.   What they are doing to our young people is dispicable!!!  I know of a few young ones  when started in the church.  By the time they 16 they had a nervous breakdown!!  Many of the kids believe they have no future.  Ask one of them, what do you want be when you grow up??  They will simply tell you,

I am going to heaven very soon.

time is coming when God deliver us from ALL the big businesses of the so called churches in this America!

Shame on them how many children will be effected by their lies.  Taking their hopes and dreams from them, their future!!!  How many will be in therapy for the rest of their lives!!!!  

i am so sorry for all the children that are having their faith stolen from them.

I don't want to scare you too much but the TRUTH is the TRUTH!!!

When will it end…………….

Sarah2013
    Participant

Yes they will have permanent damage if they allow it, Truth. No doubt in my mind.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Yes they will have permanent damage if they allow it, Truth. No doubt in my mind.

Love
    Participant

There aren't any verse that show mother God Challenge. WMSCOG don't know the true meaning of Gen 1:26-27 Gal 4: 26. yes no doubt in mind.

Love
    Participant

There aren't any verse that show mother God Challenge. WMSCOG don't know the true meaning of Gen 1:26-27 Gal 4: 26. yes no doubt in mind.

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.