36 year ministry?

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hi, I was hoping someone who could read Korean could help me out here and confirm the month Ahn was baptised? It apparently says on the ncpcog website somewhere. The website I got this information from is here: http://encountering-ahnsahnghong.blogspot.co.uk/2011/12/ahnsahnghongs-birthday-baptism-and.html

Interestingly, the exact month is very difficult to find anywhere- and is suspiciously not even mentioned on the official english.watv.org website! They list only the year of things such as Ahn’s birth, baptism, death etc but not the month (the month of everything else far more trivial, such as a new church being established in a random place has the month, why not Ahn’s baptism!)

Now, this is an important piece of information because if it really does say on the ncpcog website Ahn was baptised Dec. 16, 1948 and died Feb. 25, 1985, then this leaves a ministry of 36 years, 2 months, 9 days. Not 37 years!

To quote from the website I sourced this from “We know they mean the Gregorian Dec. 16, and not the lunar 12th month, 16th day, because that would be January 26 [for his baptism]. Jan. 26, 1948 would be too early because Israel did not declare independence until May 14, 1948.”

Simon
    Participant

seriously I don't believe we can know cognitive defects in a sheep.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Sure you can..

Simon
    Participant

I don’t believe it 🙂

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Believing is seeing.. Because you don't believe, you don't see. You are spiritually blind.

Simon
    Participant

Cognition isn’t spiritual lol

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Sure it is. Someone here posted something about the spirit and mind or something like that.

Viewing 6 replies - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.