"Joshua's Movement?" I am once again anoid with the WMS!

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

I recently read in another post, I haven't had the time to verify it yet, that the WMSCOG has been promoting a group inside of their group. The elite of the chosen ones I guess. They are promoting this group that they have titled, "Joshua's Movement." Now I'm sure that this is a little arrogant of me but when God told me that He wanted me to be His Joshua in reguard to destructive controlling groups like the WMSCOG and lead His children out I was both apprehensive (scared) and honored. Although I feel that there are probably people out there that could do a much better job at this than I could I am a willing vessel. For this cult to take and abuse the scriptures the way they do, to take advantage of the nature of Gods children as they have, and to now take my God given name to further their abuse has (for lack of a better term) pissed me off! This group inside of the group is tasked with approaching and if possible setting appointments with five people a day. Of course this kind of preaching has been stolen from other groups who have proven that there can be a measure of success by using these kind of tactics. Business and advertising also prove that if you put something in front of people enough times they will begin to think that whatever it is must be useful or needed. What's more, if you can start a "Buzz" about it then your product or service could become very successful in a very short amount of time. This better explains why the WMSCOG (It's not called this in Korea by the way!) has grown as quick as it has and also why it is dying out as quick as it is. Yes, it seem that their numbers are going down! The newness and fresh approach is fading away just like the "Pet Rock" fad. This is why once again there is a push to get more people in! What happened to the whole last year is the end of preaching thing anyway? I thought that the temple was complete again! (Yes, I said again.) Everyone of the 144,000 were supposedly found and that was that. I guess that they never expected to have to keep this crock of bull going this long! This is one of the reasons why some of us are keeping a keen eye out to try and avoid the mass suicide senerio. They don't believe in this kind of thing right now but what if Zahng told them that they need to go into their spiritual form in order to accompany her to Heaven? Suddenly not that far of a strech is it? My appointment is to lead the children of God out of bondage and into the promised land. When Joshua left Moses and lead the children of Isreal into the promised land all of the people had their own mind and their own decisions to make. Folks, the laws of God are written in our hearts! There are things that we do and things that we don't do because we already know that some things are right and some things are wrong. Do you really need to be taught a new way of doing things? A new set of rules? The Bible teaches us that iron sharpens iron. We are to hold each other to the standards that God has already placed in us! My iron should not dominate over yours or vice versa. Jesus is the head of the church and we are to strive to be like Him! As men we are to lead our families as Jesus leads us. As men we are to love our wives as Jesus loves his church. This alone should prove to anyone that the WMSCOG is a false church! How many times have we heard of divorce being encouraged? This group has Love? Where? The love of self is no kind of love! They're going to lose!

Have I brought you truth? Am I stepping up and being the Joshua God called me to be? Have I brought you into slavery (controlling and manipulating group) or have I encouraged you into freedom (a life with Jesus Christ and an ability to think for yourself) and the promised land (Heaven)? This is what Joshua is called to do and those that solder in this cause with me do not count numbers of people talked to in a day but praise God for every lost soul that comes to know Him for the True God He is! WMSCOG your days of manipulation and deception are numbered!

Last bit of truth for now; I believe it was Emil that brought up a GREAT question/comment: How can you believe Ahn/Sahng are gods and then take the body and blood of Jesus who said that there is only One True God? WMSCOG your doctrine and teachings are being tested and they are failing!

jellybean
    Participant

They have to keep members motivated somehow after some leaders left the institution.

Simon
    Participant

?

Emily
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Joshua once told me that amway qualifies as a cult, he'd need to explain it though

Here is a pretty interesting analysis that I found online:

http://www.cocs.com/jhoagland/amcult.html

God my love
    Participant

Every day I meet church Believer, Leaders, Group Leaders, Pastor too on the way, They behave like they didn't see me. and when they see me they walk quickly, hide their face and run. this is because of church pastor decision. I don't see any love there as bible says.

1Cor 13:8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. 

1 cor 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

1 Cor 13:1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. 

Yes, this is how WMSCOG is doing.

emil
    Participant

^ You shouldn't really expect anything different in their behaviour. In order to keep their people in, they have to show that they are all happy together while the one who has left is sad. Don't help their cause by being sad about being ignored. Rejoice quite obviously. Let them see you rejoice.

MountainMom
    Participant

I think most of the sadness experienced by people who left is because they realize they wasted years of their life in this group, sustained financial and emotional damage, and hurt those they loved as a result of their involvement.  The sadness isn't because they aren't in the group any longer!

Simon
    Participant

Or course but the members can't see that

emil
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Absolutely. All past members must make sure they are exhuberant whenever they meet old friends who are still in. If there is a hint of sadness visible, you should explain it is because your friend is still in.

God my love
    Participant

Thanks God Almight and friends in this forum.  Yes yesturday one of the friend came to see me, He had many question and I gave all the answer from bible. He said to me church Showed him verse 2 peter 2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. 

Then he asked me is this true, then I answer I never left GOD and will never left GOD ALMIGHTY because I believe in ONE ALMIGHTY GOD. So no thing is happening to me every thing is fine my business is much better then before because I have lot's of time. And have good earning too. Then after listening my truth he felt little sad and said then why did church told me such things. He didn't know that church is making him week. 

God Please do some thing soon.

emil
    Participant

@ God my love – you are doing a good job. Keep it up.

Simon
    Participant

emil wrote:

Simon wrote:

Absolutely. All past members must make sure they are exhuberant whenever they meet old friends who are still in. If there is a hint of sadness visible, you should explain it is because your friend is still in.

lol there is middle ground

PeacefulSpeaks
    Participant

Being exhuberant is so key! I actually feel exhuberant since leaving the church. I am living life and doing whatever I want to do!  This newfound energy is definitely God-given.  I think when you are in that church, your God-given creativity and purpose is suppressed, so you can't naturally feel joy. It's all forced, and if you don't feel joy in church, then according to Pastor John in the Reseda church, you will not feel joy in heaven. HA!

Disturbed
    Participant

I feel free since I left the church. My time was tied up in services, bible studying & preaching while being a member. It’s so liberating to realize that you belong to yourself.

Emily
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

I feel free since I left the church. My time was tied up in services, bible studying & preaching while being a member. It's so liberating to realize that you belong to yourself.

Amen to that!

Joshua
    Participant

My loved one has been out longer than she was in. There are still some side effects from the manipulation tactics employed by the WMS but the joy and strenth that has returned to my loved one is a gift straight from God. My loved one has even helped get other people out of this cult. I'm not 100% sure but I think that the people that she brought in have all left and some of them have encouraged others to leave as well.  God is great and He is rewarding us greatly for the faith that we once again share. Gods Team = 12, WMSCOG (Satans Team) = -12 Sucks to be them!

Love
    Participant

Yes I every one must keep on working for salvation bringing, our brother and sister from the cult wmscog.

Stained
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

My loved one has been out longer than she was in. There are still some side effects from the manipulation tactics employed by the WMS but the joy and strenth that has returned to my loved one is a gift straight from God. My loved one has even helped get other people out of this cult. I'm not 100% sure but I think that the people that she brought in have all left and some of them have encouraged others to leave as well.  God is great and He is rewarding us greatly for the faith that we once again share. Gods Team = 12, WMSCOG (Satans Team) = -12 Sucks to be them!

A good news Stainey Award given here by Excutive Order.  Excellent news Joshua. 

[Stained Seal of Approval]  I will not forgive, I will not forget.  I promise.   

Stained
    Participant

PeacefulSpeaks wrote:

Being exhuberant is so key! I actually feel exhuberant since leaving the church. I am living life and doing whatever I want to do!  This newfound energy is definitely God-given.  I think when you are in that church, your God-given creativity and purpose is suppressed, so you can't naturally feel joy. It's all forced, and if you don't feel joy in church, then according to Pastor John in the Reseda church, you will not feel joy in heaven. HA!

A good news Stainey Award given here by Excutive Order.  Excellent news PeacefulSpeaks. 

[Stained Seal of Approval]  I will not forgive, I will not forget.  I promise.   

Simon
    Participant

I am not going to deny my life is more stressful now but will fully deny any connection

PeacefulSpeaks
    Participant

@Simon…I am sorry that your life is more stressful. Why?

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.