The False Statements of Missionary Ron Ramos

• Creator
    Topic
    Participant

There have been some contentious issues about whether or not Ron said some of the things he said.

Let us examine direct quotes from Ron, compare them to the statements of others, and compare them to what happened in reality.

According to Ron @ 11:29 "in the early days we didn't have any black members at all"

I know several black members that joined the truth before Ron, and some of them are even deacons or higher. This statement is objectively false. Lets see what other people think about it:

Truth says "Ron NEVER said there were NO Blacks in the church!"

Some people didn't actually pay attention to what Ron said, and they distort it. But good going Truth, your adament vote of confidence is partially correct, we did have black members.

Freedfromreseda says "I too know the names & ranks of the early black members in reseda. A couple of them are still there."

You heard it here first, folks, even non-believers admit that Ron was lying when he said "we didn't have any black members at all".

So what else did Ron say?

According to Ron @ 11:55 "And they said directly that canaan was cursed always which is why black people are cursed and they can never enter heaven"

The same "early day" black members spoken of @ 11:29 are the exact same ones who proclaimed not only their own salvation, but salvation to others. Our church has always offered salvation to all persons and has never descriminated against blacks. You who are in the WMSCOG know theese black members by name, and so does the forum member Freedfromreseda.

We can see clearly that Ron wasn't telling the truth about how we view black people, everyone is promised eternal life regardless of skin color! You know it, WMSCOG members, you know the black elders and the white elders; and their stories match.

So what else did Ron say?

According to Ron @ 12:16 "we were told actually pretty recently probably about two years before I left we were all taken into a room and we were asked not to preach to black members anymore"

Here we can see that black members were in fact actually preached to up until this time according to Ron, and we who know them know that they have always been promised eternal life.

But what about this decree of 2010 from the church not to preach to black members anymore? Did that really happen?

No, it did not. The church has always recruited black members, they continue to recruit black members, and nobody has ever said to stop preaching to black members. Ron was fibbing about what our church was told to do. We actually have a humongous black community, it is by no means a minority or treated like a minority, you know it and I know it.

Lets see what other people think of this:

Freedfromreseda says "maybe the only black deacon they have currently will get a promotion

Not only do we still preach to blacks, but even non-believers admit some of them even have titles, because we do not have any prejudice against them and we do not treat them differently than anyone else.

Questioninginla says "This is the issue whether or not Ron lied or forgot."

We can see over and over Ron is tripping over his own lies in addition to many more, but you WMSCOG members from the "early days", from 2005, and even now, all of you know that there was no "end of the world" statement given for 2012 and that some seriously unstable people are continuing to lie as they already have.

Lets see what other people think about Ron's message:

Truth says "Diane and Ron told the truth"

Sarah2013 says "Ron is not the liar here"

Emil says "Speaking of the claim that Ron is lying, I don't see what the problem is."

Uh oh, I think there are some people who would like to amend their statements here.

Reply below to discuss.

Disturbed
    Participant

I will to repent to a false god. I will only repent in the name of JESUS!

emil
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Genny,

I have no reason to tell you what it means, if you want to learn then quit this website and repent.

If you do not, do not expect us to entertain your questions, I am not here to answer them but to point out how little you people know, such as this study.

This is exactly how you have responded about the 37 years prediction. Whenever you are unable to provide proof, you hide behind the "I can't tell you until you sign up" argument. This is only logical to those whose minds are controlled.

Disturbed
    Participant

****oops…I meant to say I will NOT repent to a false god. I will only repent in the name of JESUS!

Disturbed
    Participant

I agree with your statement Emil. That and “later”…that’s a popular thing to say when they don’t want to answer or can’t.

fedupmom
    Participant

I just want to say to 1004 and 144000 – when the day comes, and I hope for your sake that it will be soon, when you realize the deception you are under, i hope you will come here to find the support that will help you recover from what you have experienced. There are many good people here that would not hesitate to give you support regardless of what has been said in the past posts.

Just keep that in mind…..

emil
    Participant

^Or if you guys find it embarrassing, you can always come back with a new handle.

Disturbed
    Participant

Good idea! Even though I have been Disturbed by the truth I found out about the WMSCOG I have nothing but forgiveness in my heart for those who were affected like me (lied to, mislead unknowingly into idol worship and the worship of a false god). It is not your fault (unless of course you plotted with mr Kim and Zhang in Korea).

Simon
    Participant

LOL I wasn’t aware screaming how the other side is lying but you don’t have to prove it was defeating arguments and slanders against Christ

Also refusing to answer questions you can answet is sin according to the Bible as is bearing false witness I have never lied on this forum and I don’t believe others you mentioned have either

Participant

It takes an hour or two hours to go through a single study and understand it in full without neglecting anything to the point that you can say "I understand it and I have no misinterpretations". If you hear something over the course of a conversation that takes one minute or two minutes, I can absolutely garauntee you that you did not understand the full breadth of the study which is the reason behind what you were just instructed.

I have offered instruction in Zion, I have in fact accepted the offer to teach where asked. Nobody can deny this.

But people love to make assumptions and leap to conclusions that don't exist. It seems beyond you to consider that the misinterpretations of less than 1% of our membership may just be exactly that, they are misrepresenting what they were told. There is a reason 99% of us aren't shocked by your outrageous claims, and its because we understand they are lies and you are ignorant about the subject.

Whether Simon realizes it or not the arguments have been defeated. Internet-faring Elohists from around the world are posting positive comments on the True WMSCOG sites in droves. They are confirming the truth you people are denying by the hundreds.

People have actually been inspired to come and to learn from us and be baptized because they wanted to learn the truth behind what you hated so passionately. They have seen your true colors and are now blessed in the truth.

I would that all people see theese messages left behind, and correctly analyze the source of your misinformation. Which is: assumptions.

Questioninginla
    Participant

144000 wrote:

It takes an hour or two hours to go through a single study and understand it in full without neglecting anything to the point that you can say "I understand it and I have no misinterpretations". If you hear something over the course of a conversation that takes one minute or two minutes, I can absolutely garauntee you that you did not understand the full breadth of the study which is the reason behind what you were just instructed.

I have offered instruction in Zion, I have in fact accepted the offer to teach where asked. Nobody can deny this.

cut & paste Moonies

cut & paste Jehovahs

/yawn

I'm bored with this one.

Participant

Questioninginla,

Wow I hope God doesn't promise to appear at the same time as such cults. You'd miss out with such a judgemental attitude.

Oh wait, He did.

But thanks for comparing us to cults, I see that our desire to study and learn is somehow bad; you must not be a person who enjoys learning.

Simon
    Participant

Almost no studies are over 30 minutes lol

And you’ve refuted nothing here as you claim

Participant

Simon

Depends on the preacher, use of a whiteboard, number of other students. It is possible to do a 30 minute study if you are fast. But thorough is better than fast.

Questioninginla
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Questioninginla,

Wow I hope God doesn't promise to appear at the same time as such cults. You'd miss out with such a judgemental attitude.

Oh wait, He did.

But thanks for comparing us to cults, I see that our desire to study and learn is somehow bad; you must not be a person who enjoys learning.

How exactly would I miss out?  You are the one that went into the inner room, not I.  God has given plenty of scripture to authorize us to investigate the 2CC; remember when He said it was cools to just go back to the 2CC claimer to authenticate?

ME NEITHER.

Questioninginla
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Simon

Depends on the preacher, use of a whiteboard, number of other students. It is possible to do a 30 minute study if you are fast. But thorough is better than fast.

Depends on the translator*, use of a whiteboard to overwrite the Word with new word, number of other heads nodding in approval.

FIXED.

*In the discipline of communications, the translator holds tremendous power over the message communicated between persons A and B.

YOU BORE ME WITH YOUR INABILITY TO THINK.  It's like playing chess with a child.

Questioninginla
    Participant

BTW, the God I know not only instructs me but demands that I look for similarities with these groups in order to fully have the information I need to evaluate my relationship with God.  In other words, does my God use the same tools that Satan does?  First it begs the question of why; then it begs the question of, does my God start with a capital G or small g?

If only I had no ethics at all, I could be sitting around doing minor babysitting and collecting whatever I wanted all day long from people unwilling or scared to question my doctrine and group membership.  This is why we are to examine so closely from an unbiased POV.  Conversely, I wouldn't want my followers to do that, would I?

It does raise an ethical question, however.  If people in these groups are so happy and have a path in life and are so adamantly unwilling to question….why not take advantage of them?  In some bizarro world, people can justify stealing life, time, money, sex, anything, and it's ok to do so.

I just don't subscribe to that kind of thinking/belief system.

Participant

fedupmom wrote:

I just want to say to 1004 and 144000 – when the day comes, and I hope for your sake that it will be soon, when you realize the deception you are under, i hope you will come here to find the support that will help you recover from what you have experienced. There are many good people here that would not hesitate to give you support regardless of what has been said in the past posts.

Just keep that in mind…..

I do hope that you do realize your follie and repent.  When you do God will be waiting with open arms.

Participant

Questioninginla wrote:

BTW, the God I know not only instructs me but demands that I look for similarities with these groups in order to fully have the information I need to evaluate my relationship with God.  In other words, does my God use the same tools that Satan does?  First it begs the question of why; then it begs the question of, does my God start with a capital G or small g?

If only I had no ethics at all, I could be sitting around doing minor babysitting and collecting whatever I wanted all day long from people unwilling or scared to question my doctrine and group membership.  This is why we are to examine so closely from an unbiased POV.  Conversely, I wouldn't want my followers to do that, would I?

It does raise an ethical question, however.  If people in these groups are so happy and have a path in life and are so adamantly unwilling to question….why not take advantage of them?  In some bizarro world, people can justify stealing life, time, money, sex, anything, and it's ok to do so.

I just don't subscribe to that kind of thinking/belief system.

What world are you living in?  Wake up.  You've been questioned and defeated multiple times here.  Your god (lower case)  hasn't given you the ammunition you need buddy.  

144000 has given you good guidence and you dismiss it acting childish.  Your life and it's destination is clearly seen.

Questioninginla
    Participant

1004 wrote:

What world are you living in? 

The one where I'm Thomas and I get to examine Jesus' wounds all I want without fear of hellfire and damnation.

1004 wrote:

You've been questioned and defeated multiple times here.

I beg to differ.

Participant

Thomas?  Let me ask you who was more revered for his faith Peter, who believed without having to touch Jesus' wounds or Thomas who said untill I see I will not believe?

And Jesus said there will be no more mirracles given to this world, and those who ask for them are the faithless. But the ones who do not see and yet believe will be blessed for eterenity, so keep trying to touch it and see it. You of little faith.

Viewing 20 replies - 141 through 160 (of 202 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.