The False Statements of Missionary Ron Ramos

• Creator
    Topic
    Participant

There have been some contentious issues about whether or not Ron said some of the things he said.

Let us examine direct quotes from Ron, compare them to the statements of others, and compare them to what happened in reality.

According to Ron @ 11:29 "in the early days we didn't have any black members at all"

I know several black members that joined the truth before Ron, and some of them are even deacons or higher. This statement is objectively false. Lets see what other people think about it:

Truth says "Ron NEVER said there were NO Blacks in the church!"

Some people didn't actually pay attention to what Ron said, and they distort it. But good going Truth, your adament vote of confidence is partially correct, we did have black members.

Freedfromreseda says "I too know the names & ranks of the early black members in reseda. A couple of them are still there."

You heard it here first, folks, even non-believers admit that Ron was lying when he said "we didn't have any black members at all".

So what else did Ron say?

According to Ron @ 11:55 "And they said directly that canaan was cursed always which is why black people are cursed and they can never enter heaven"

The same "early day" black members spoken of @ 11:29 are the exact same ones who proclaimed not only their own salvation, but salvation to others. Our church has always offered salvation to all persons and has never descriminated against blacks. You who are in the WMSCOG know theese black members by name, and so does the forum member Freedfromreseda.

We can see clearly that Ron wasn't telling the truth about how we view black people, everyone is promised eternal life regardless of skin color! You know it, WMSCOG members, you know the black elders and the white elders; and their stories match.

So what else did Ron say?

According to Ron @ 12:16 "we were told actually pretty recently probably about two years before I left we were all taken into a room and we were asked not to preach to black members anymore"

Here we can see that black members were in fact actually preached to up until this time according to Ron, and we who know them know that they have always been promised eternal life.

But what about this decree of 2010 from the church not to preach to black members anymore? Did that really happen?

No, it did not. The church has always recruited black members, they continue to recruit black members, and nobody has ever said to stop preaching to black members. Ron was fibbing about what our church was told to do. We actually have a humongous black community, it is by no means a minority or treated like a minority, you know it and I know it.

Lets see what other people think of this:

Freedfromreseda says "maybe the only black deacon they have currently will get a promotion

Not only do we still preach to blacks, but even non-believers admit some of them even have titles, because we do not have any prejudice against them and we do not treat them differently than anyone else.

Questioninginla says "This is the issue whether or not Ron lied or forgot."

We can see over and over Ron is tripping over his own lies in addition to many more, but you WMSCOG members from the "early days", from 2005, and even now, all of you know that there was no "end of the world" statement given for 2012 and that some seriously unstable people are continuing to lie as they already have.

Lets see what other people think about Ron's message:

Truth says "Diane and Ron told the truth"

Sarah2013 says "Ron is not the liar here"

Emil says "Speaking of the claim that Ron is lying, I don't see what the problem is."

Uh oh, I think there are some people who would like to amend their statements here.

Reply below to discuss.

Sarah2013
    Participant

@ ILJC2013: Not a single one appear to speak from the heart. It’s all about counter attack refuting sensible topics presented. Lots of users here have presented very strong contradictions which are ignored in its real sense. Instead, the opponent assumes a defence approach rather than examining the facts of their teaching and claim. Ahang’s messages contradict Wmscog but they place a deaf ear to that.

“Saul why are you persecuting me?” He didn’t serve him a lawsuit and say “see you in court.” Why?? Because he is God. Jesus “allowed” a trial against him. Peter, three times denied Jesus (the same Peter he made sure they told he had risen. “… Go and tell his disciples And Peter”) – that’s what you call real love in the making. Mark 16:7. Thomas did not believe Jesus had risen, Jesus proved him wrong with love. On the cross Jesus said, Father forgive them for they know not what they do. That, my friends, is what you call deity.

So yes, one can spot a fake easily by their actions. We don’t give you guys away as much as you think, you guys do a swell job at that and expose yourselves.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

That's a good point.. Obviously the current members are worried about what the former members say otherwise they wouldn't tell the former members to avoid us; they wouldn't make videos to counter attack the "obvious" lies; they wouldn't comment here. What y'all should do is focus more on the members in your group and feed them more [lies] rather than waste time debating here with us unstable, forgetfull* maggots.

Sarah2013
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

That's a good point.. Obviously the current members are worried about what the former members say otherwise they wouldn't tell the former members to avoid us; they wouldn't make videos to counter attack the "obvious" lies; they wouldn't comment here. What y'all should do is focus more on the members in your group and feed them more [lies] rather than waste time debating here with us unstable, forgetfull* maggots.

My point exactly. We have reasons to be here. We left because of the many discrepancies that kept evolving.We are no longer under the law of Wmscog. For that reason we don't have to refrain from pointing out facts (what they taught/teach, what Ahang taught and finally what the bible says).

Questioninginla
    Participant

1004 wrote:

144000 did an excellent job of pointing out the inconsistencies and lies of Ron. 

And I went above and beyond to point out the inconsistencies and logical fallacies of The True WMSCOG's videos and – big surprise coming – 144000 made excuses.

1004 wrote:

What it comes down to is, they and everyone here, had no faith.

Being provided the answers to the test is to lack faith, not have it.

Consider for a moment, 1004….I conceded a point to 144000.  I listen to both sides.  I provide evidence to support my hypotheses.  It seems to me that you may want to look in the mirror for that thick skull comment you freely throw out there.  For example, want to meet for coffee and have a comprehensive conversation with a few ex-members on what thought reform is?  I hear Renita walked into one of the Zions recently, quid pro quo?  

Consider how easy it might be to label all that leave as falling away and to ostracize them….Jehovah's Witnesses do that, so it begs the question:  your deity subscribes to the same actions with its membership?

Start thinking about how much potential for spiritual abuse may be embedded in such a policy.  Oh wait we're "outsiders" – subconscious say: disregard!

Participant

renita.payno wrote:

I think the bible says "dogs", I've seen many try to talk sense into all of you, but you bring up useless, and pointless chatter.   

Simon
    Participant

You’re just ignorant I know I had faith renita I also witnesses her faith

Sarah disturbed and Harry are clearly hurt because how much faiththey had too

The no faith argument is just a way to disrespect former members while taking away the need to think

And let’s say you prove Ron Diane and Steve liars you just prove there are four liars instead of one

Love'n Honey
    Participant

1004 wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

I think the bible says "dogs", I've seen many try to talk sense into all of you, but you bring up useless, and pointless chatter.   

It also says the.. and.. is.. will.. do.. your.. I'm not going to list all the words in the bible. Just read it but be sure to pull the veil over your eyes 1st. It's a WMSCOG custom. =)

Disturbed
    Participant

I agree Simon. We all had strong "faith" otherwise we wouldnt have been there. By saying we had no faith or that we are lying is clearly a way to attack former members. How can we all be liars when we all have similar experiences? I have some way worse experiences that I could expose but it is not the right time. I experienced things so bad that it made me realize there was no love. It was also a motivating factor to find out what the heck was going on.

Participant

What Ron said is strictly false about our church as a whole. This I know from a variety of Zions, the names of which may surprise you, with many years attendance. Nobody can argue this.

What Ron said about L.A. Zion in specific are absolute lies, we have brothers both black and white going way back who can tell you the whole story from beginning to middle and end. I know them.

What forum members say about L.A. Zion is said in absolute and total ignorance. In reality theres only one or two of you who even come close to knowing what happened; and in truth they come up short before all of us witnesses. The more you discredit us the more blatant it is you are lying, because of certain key facts about our personal lives which I am glad for you to remain ignorant of.

Also there was never any 2010 decree to stop preaching to blacks, nobody was told this, and nobody did it. But please, ignore the truth more.

Also there was never any 2012 "doomsday" prediction, the people who think there was are few and delusional. Somebody started up a bad rumor about a misunderstood study and now all the idiots are coming out to pretend it was church doctrine.

The best part is I don't even have to give you any names, I don't have to prove anything to you. The ignorant words that come out of your own mouths are more damning than anything I could say much like 1004 has already pointed out.

But make no mistake, you will never learn their names from me; I have good reason not to trust many of you.

But you can go ahead and pretend I'm "running away" all you want. The brothers and sisters know; and that is more then enough for them to see your lies exposed when we speak in person or our messages are seen here.

Ciao.

prtyeyes
    Participant

@144000…THE MORE YOU COME HERE SAYING IGNORANT STUFF THE MORE YOU DIG YOURSELF AND THIS EVIL CULT OF AN ORGANIZATION IN A HOLE. IF YOU OR YOUR EVIL ORGANIZATION OF A GROUP WERE THE "TRUE CHURCH" YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO COME HERE OR MAKE VIDEOS DEFENDING YOURSELVES. YOU'RE MAD THAT THIS SITE DID MOST OF THE HOMEWORK SHOWING OTHER WHICH "CHURCH" IS NOT THE TRUE CHURCH OF GOD.

Questioninginla
    Participant

144000 wrote:

What Ron said is strictly false about our church as a whole. This I know from a variety of Zions, the names of which may surprise you, with many years attendance. Nobody can argue this.

What The True WMSCOG said is filled with logical fallacies and leaps of logic. This I know from using my brain and doing research.  Nobody can argue this.

FIXED.

Smurf
    Participant

Yep. He's mad alright. He feels vulnerable. And he wants the truth about his precious "mother" to be destroyed.

It's too late now, one-four. Hag's out of the bag ๐Ÿ˜‰

Simon
    Participant

If ron was lying you wouldn’t need to lie about what he said to prove it

If Diane was lying you wouldn’t need to lie about what she said to prove it

Questioninginla
    Participant

Questioninginla wrote:

144000 wrote:

What The True WMSCOG said is filled with logical fallacies and leaps of logic. This I know from using my brain and doing research.  Nobody can argue this.

FIXED.

Bumping so my BFF doesn't miss it ๐Ÿ™‚

Simon wrote:

If ron was lying you wouldn't need to lie about what he said to prove it

If Diane was lying you wouldn't need to lie about what she said to prove it

Very wise, Simon.

Disturbed
    Participant

144000 wrote:

What Ron said about L.A. Zion in specific are absolute lies, we have brothers both black and white going way back who can tell you the whole story from beginning to middle and end. I know them.

What forum members say about L.A. Zion is said in absolute and total ignorance. In reality theres only one or two of you who even come close to knowing what happened; and in truth they come up short before all of us witnesses. The more you discredit us the more blatant it is you are lying, because of certain key facts about our personal lives which I am glad for you to remain ignorant of.

Also there was never any 2010 decree to stop preaching to blacks, nobody was told this, and nobody did it. But please, ignore the truth more.

Also there was never any 2012 "doomsday" prediction, the people who think there was are few and delusional. Somebody started up a bad rumor about a misunderstood study and now all the idiots are coming out to pretend it was church doctrine.

The best part is I don't even have to give you any names, I don't have to prove anything to you. The ignorant words that come out of your own mouths are more damning than anything I could say much like 1004 has already pointed out.

But make no mistake, you will never learn their names from me; I have good reason not to trust many of you.

But you can go ahead and pretend I'm "running away" all you want. The brothers and sisters know; and that is more then enough for them to see your lies exposed when we speak in person or our messages are seen here.

Ciao.

Is it me or does 144,000 sound paranoid? Who asked him to name people? Who cares? The truth is being exposed…prepare for the reveal coming sooner than you know

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

LOL…they can try to deny 2012 prophecy all they want. A long term member tried to preach the 2012 prophecy late last year (either he/she didnt get the memo to no longer preach it or was just going against the grain) and messed up the calculations. The members that were being preached to took that as a sign that something wasnt quite right and some of them left the church. Keep on denying it. Many of the long term members know the truth..that the 2012 prophecy was preached up until about 2009-2010.

Simon
    Participant

Yes disturbed its you

Me and everyone else even vaguely rooted in reality

Simon
    Participant

They preached it in the Denver area not calling it the end of the world through March 2012 or so

Participant

Really Disturbed?

Thats really funny, because no one ever mentioned anything like it at several Zions since 2005.

In fact in other forums members have confirmed worldwide that at no point in history did we ever proclaim the “end of the world”.

But please, tell all of us who were actually there how wrong we are.

Please feed into gossip and delusional lies more, so everyone can understand your nature.

Disturbed
    Participant

@144,001 (because the 144,000 have already been found)…I guess you’re just in all places at all times huh? You know what everyone is saying or has said, whether in public or behind closed doors. You must be God. Oh I guess you’re not, just another sinner like the rest of us. Call it what you want “End of the World” or 2012…it’s too much of a coincidence that the church has been exposed for previous failed end of the world prophecies and too many current ex members are talking about the failed 2012 prophecy. I guess you’ll also go out on a limb to say we weren’t told to prepare emergency preparedness kits. You are a piece of work!

Viewing 20 replies - 101 through 120 (of 202 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.