The False Statements of Missionary Ron Ramos

• Creator
    Topic
    Participant

There have been some contentious issues about whether or not Ron said some of the things he said.

Let us examine direct quotes from Ron, compare them to the statements of others, and compare them to what happened in reality.

According to Ron @ 11:29 "in the early days we didn't have any black members at all"

I know several black members that joined the truth before Ron, and some of them are even deacons or higher. This statement is objectively false. Lets see what other people think about it:

Truth says "Ron NEVER said there were NO Blacks in the church!"

Some people didn't actually pay attention to what Ron said, and they distort it. But good going Truth, your adament vote of confidence is partially correct, we did have black members.

Freedfromreseda says "I too know the names & ranks of the early black members in reseda. A couple of them are still there."

You heard it here first, folks, even non-believers admit that Ron was lying when he said "we didn't have any black members at all".

So what else did Ron say?

According to Ron @ 11:55 "And they said directly that canaan was cursed always which is why black people are cursed and they can never enter heaven"

The same "early day" black members spoken of @ 11:29 are the exact same ones who proclaimed not only their own salvation, but salvation to others. Our church has always offered salvation to all persons and has never descriminated against blacks. You who are in the WMSCOG know theese black members by name, and so does the forum member Freedfromreseda.

We can see clearly that Ron wasn't telling the truth about how we view black people, everyone is promised eternal life regardless of skin color! You know it, WMSCOG members, you know the black elders and the white elders; and their stories match.

So what else did Ron say?

According to Ron @ 12:16 "we were told actually pretty recently probably about two years before I left we were all taken into a room and we were asked not to preach to black members anymore"

Here we can see that black members were in fact actually preached to up until this time according to Ron, and we who know them know that they have always been promised eternal life.

But what about this decree of 2010 from the church not to preach to black members anymore? Did that really happen?

No, it did not. The church has always recruited black members, they continue to recruit black members, and nobody has ever said to stop preaching to black members. Ron was fibbing about what our church was told to do. We actually have a humongous black community, it is by no means a minority or treated like a minority, you know it and I know it.

Lets see what other people think of this:

Freedfromreseda says "maybe the only black deacon they have currently will get a promotion

Not only do we still preach to blacks, but even non-believers admit some of them even have titles, because we do not have any prejudice against them and we do not treat them differently than anyone else.

Questioninginla says "This is the issue whether or not Ron lied or forgot."

We can see over and over Ron is tripping over his own lies in addition to many more, but you WMSCOG members from the "early days", from 2005, and even now, all of you know that there was no "end of the world" statement given for 2012 and that some seriously unstable people are continuing to lie as they already have.

Lets see what other people think about Ron's message:

Truth says "Diane and Ron told the truth"

Sarah2013 says "Ron is not the liar here"

Emil says "Speaking of the claim that Ron is lying, I don't see what the problem is."

Uh oh, I think there are some people who would like to amend their statements here.

Reply below to discuss.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

And I'm waiting for Him now. When He comes, everything I have will be destroyed.

Smurf
    Participant

Yes! But UNTIL then?

Smurf
    Participant

Yes! But UNTIL then?

Disturbed
    Participant

As far as having an emergency preparedness kit…I just used logic. A lot of times during natural disasters food and water sources are often temporarily unavailable. Electricity may be out as well. I feel comfortable knowing that I have my own temporary supply of food, water and other basic necessities until things return to some sort of normal. Of course God decides all things, but if its not our time to go we have to use our common sense to survive.

Disturbed
    Participant

As far as having an emergency preparedness kit…I just used logic. A lot of times during natural disasters food and water sources are often temporarily unavailable. Electricity may be out as well. I feel comfortable knowing that I have my own temporary supply of food, water and other basic necessities until things return to some sort of normal. Of course God decides all things, but if its not our time to go we have to use our common sense to survive.

Questioninginla
    Participant

ILJC2013 wrote:

what are they afraid of? They have plenty of members why worry about the members that leave and want to tell their reasoning on why they left…its bad enough they cant just let them go they have to slander their name and call them liars…I dont get it.

because when people exit en masse it is harder to mitigate information between & amongst.

churn it piecemeal and people are still internalizing, singular, confused.

Questioninginla
    Participant

ILJC2013 wrote:

what are they afraid of? They have plenty of members why worry about the members that leave and want to tell their reasoning on why they left…its bad enough they cant just let them go they have to slander their name and call them liars…I dont get it.

because when people exit en masse it is harder to mitigate information between & amongst.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Smurf wrote:

Yes! But UNTIL then?

Until then I will not do anything physically extra. Because when then comes, all the physically extra stuff will wither away. Why am I going to prepare to live through the last disaster?? Personally.. I'd rather not live through it because it sounds absolutely dreadful.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Smurf wrote:

Yes! But UNTIL then?

Until then I will not do anything physically extra. Because when then comes, all the physically extra stuff will wither away. Why am I going to prepare to live through the last disaster?? Personally.. I'd rather not live through it because it sounds absolutely dreadful.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

That makes sense.. preparing for a disaster that isn't the last one. The bible says the only preparation you need for the last disaster/plague/tribulation/what have you is faith. And like you said, God decides all things.

I always believed God was with me once I joined the WMSCOG because I started paying attention to my past and present. I was never without any necessity* even though I may have been without money. I always had the basics: food, water, shelter, and clothes. I believe with everything in me that God the Creator, whatever the Name may be, will provide everything on time as it was done in the past.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

That makes sense.. preparing for a disaster that isn't the last one. The bible says the only preparation you need for the last disaster/plague/tribulation/what have you is faith. And like you said, God decides all things.

I always believed God was with me once I joined the WMSCOG because I started paying attention to my past and present. I was never without any necessity* even though I may have been without money. I always had the basics: food, water, shelter, and clothes. I believe with everything in me that God the Creator, whatever the Name may be, will provide everything on time as it was done in the past.

Questioninginla
    Participant

Someone give 144000 permission to come out and play.

Questioninginla
    Participant

Someone give 144000 permission to come out and play.

Disturbed
    Participant

@Questioninginla…he either got rebuked for spending so much time here or….he had to “learn” the countermeasures LOL

Disturbed
    Participant

@Questioninginla…he either got rebuked for spending so much time here or….he had to “learn” the countermeasures LOL

Participant

144000 did an excellent job of pointing out the inconsistencies and lies of Ron.  I know it's hard for you all to accept, but whether you accept it or not doesn't really matter.  Ron's motives?  Resentment, anger, grudge, hatred, just take a look at yourselve's and you will find the answer.  

Questioninginla wrote:

ILJC2013 wrote:

We don't worry about the members that leave.  There is a difference between slander and truth.  What it comes down to is, they and everyone here, had no faith.  Why did the apostles have to tell why some of their companions left.   I know, I know, you guys aren't going to accept it even if I give you an example.   Brick walls, or thick skulls, don't know which. 

Participant

144000 did an excellent job of pointing out the inconsistencies and lies of Ron.  I know it's hard for you all to accept, but whether you accept it or not doesn't really matter.  Ron's motives?  Resentment, anger, grudge, hatred, just take a look at yourselve's and you will find the answer.  

Questioninginla wrote:

ILJC2013 wrote:

We don't worry about the members that leave.  There is a difference between slander and truth.  What it comes down to is, they and everyone here, had no faith.  Why did the apostles have to tell why some of their companions left.   I know, I know, you guys aren't going to accept it even if I give you an example.   Brick walls, or thick skulls, don't know which. 

ILJC2013
    Participant

Why are you on this web site if you arent worried about the members that have left? There is no reasoning with the insane. I have tried to listen and reason with you guys but to no resolution. Im not the one with the thick skull because I actually take into account what you have to say instead of reading from a script….not one member of your church speaks from the heart or is guinine.

ILJC2013
    Participant

Why are you on this web site if you arent worried about the members that have left? There is no reasoning with the insane. I have tried to listen and reason with you guys but to no resolution. Im not the one with the thick skull because I actually take into account what you have to say instead of reading from a script….not one member of your church speaks from the heart or is guinine.

Sarah2013
    Participant

@ ILJC2013: Not a single one appear to speak from the heart. It’s all about counter attack refuting sensible topics presented. Lots of users here have presented very strong contradictions which are ignored in its real sense. Instead, the opponent assumes a defence approach rather than examining the facts of their teaching and claim. Ahang’s messages contradict Wmscog but they place a deaf ear to that.

“Saul why are you persecuting me?” He didn’t serve him a lawsuit and say “see you in court.” Why?? Because he is God. Jesus “allowed” a trial against him. Peter, three times denied Jesus (the same Peter he made sure they told he had risen. “… Go and tell his disciples And Peter”) – that’s what you call real love in the making. Mark 16:7. Thomas did not believe Jesus had risen, Jesus proved him wrong with love. On the cross Jesus said, Father forgive them for they know not what they do. That, my friends, is what you call deity.

So yes, one can spot a fake easily by their actions. We don’t give you guys away as much as you think, you guys do a swell job at that and expose yourselves.

Viewing 20 replies - 81 through 100 (of 202 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.