"The True WMSCOG" on Missionary Ron Ramos Explains Why He Left the WMSCOG After 12 Years

Sarah2013
    Participant

Actually, the real gullible members are asleep only the harlots are awake. I’m not a member of this true church so I have the right to be up. What say you?

Sarah2013
    Participant

Actually, the real gullible members are asleep only the harlots are awake. I’m not a member of this true church so I have the right to be up. What say you?

Participant

The bible refers to "poison" as a type of conjured medicine, fits under sorcery. 

Participant

The bible refers to "poison" as a type of conjured medicine, fits under sorcery. 

Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

Actually, the real gullible members are asleep only the harlots are awake. I'm not a member of this true church so I have the right to be up. What say you?

I say, I live in Asia and its late afternoon!  I'd be crazy to be sleeping in this late in the day!

Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

Actually, the real gullible members are asleep only the harlots are awake. I'm not a member of this true church so I have the right to be up. What say you?

I say, I live in Asia and its late afternoon!  I'd be crazy to be sleeping in this late in the day!

Sarah2013
    Participant

Yes. Asia. Now it is Asia. Lol.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Yes. Asia. Now it is Asia. Lol.

Simon
    Participant

Poison dosn’t fall under sorcery lol

Simon
    Participant

Poison dosn’t fall under sorcery lol

Participant

Explain why Simon.

Participant

Explain why Simon.

Stained
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Poison dosn't fall under sorcery lol

Don't explain shit to this Bastard Poindexter.

Stained
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Participant

So do you think the israelites or Jews condemn abortion?  The law of "murder" was stipulated in the O.T So if the practice of Abortion was done in the OT times wouldn't the Israelites or Jews condemn it if God considered it "murder"?  But the Jews do not condemn abortion.  Strange isn't it. 

Participant

So do you think the israelites or Jews condemn abortion?  The law of "murder" was stipulated in the O.T So if the practice of Abortion was done in the OT times wouldn't the Israelites or Jews condemn it if God considered it "murder"?  But the Jews do not condemn abortion.  Strange isn't it. 

Participant

Stained wrote:

Simon wrote:

So stained I see you like cartoons.  Isn't a bit late past your bed time, the cartoons do start early in the morning.  Well we do appreciate your comments, kid.  

Participant

Stained wrote:

Simon wrote:

So stained I see you like cartoons.  Isn't a bit late past your bed time, the cartoons do start early in the morning.  Well we do appreciate your comments, kid.  

Simon
    Participant

By the way for sake of argument poison is sorcery… you know they used poison for abortion right ?

Simon
    Participant

By the way for sake of argument poison is sorcery… you know they used poison for abortion right ?

Viewing 20 replies - 121 through 140 (of 785 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.