"The True WMSCOG" on Missionary Ron Ramos Explains Why He Left the WMSCOG After 12 Years

Sarah2013
    Participant

Then why was mommy there. 

Simon
    Participant

Oh the hoops

Simon
    Participant

Oh the hoops

KF
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

It's a religious festival for PAGANS! not us

calm down FTOS your blood pressure is going to go up

KF
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

calm down FTOS your blood pressure is going to go up

Love'n Honey
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

You said it's not a religious festival. That's it's just a time to spend with family. If that's so, then it's not pagan. But then in another post you agreed it was indeed pagan but the members don't participate with the pagan parts.

I thought we had a mutual understanding of Chuseok but when you said something about no god vs god, I got confused.

Again and again and again… I said its not "OUR" religious festival, meaning it is not apart of "OUR" "CHURCH OF GOD" "WMSCOG" 's celebration or festival!

So, because it's not your religious festival, it's not a religious festival? What does it's belonging to you [or not] have to do with it being a religious festival or not? You mentioned somewhere or maybe it wasn't you.. but someone mentioned somewhere that there's no god being worshipped in Chuseok so it's not considered a religious festival. I'm not saying it's YOURS or NOT YOURS. YOU have NOTHING to do with whether or not it's religious.

I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU OR YOUR CHURCH FTOS. I'm trying to understand what makes something religious.

At 1st I thought it was religious because there was worship and prayer. Then I thought it wasn't religious because there was no god involved [which would make it non-pagan]. Then I thought it was religious because you said Buddah is the god of the Buddist [which would make it pagan]. Notice I mentioned nothing about the WMSCOG….

Love'n Honey
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

renita.payno wrote:

You said it's not a religious festival. That's it's just a time to spend with family. If that's so, then it's not pagan. But then in another post you agreed it was indeed pagan but the members don't participate with the pagan parts.

I thought we had a mutual understanding of Chuseok but when you said something about no god vs god, I got confused.

Again and again and again… I said its not "OUR" religious festival, meaning it is not apart of "OUR" "CHURCH OF GOD" "WMSCOG" 's celebration or festival!

So, because it's not your religious festival, it's not a religious festival? What does it's belonging to you [or not] have to do with it being a religious festival or not? You mentioned somewhere or maybe it wasn't you.. but someone mentioned somewhere that there's no god being worshipped in Chuseok so it's not considered a religious festival. I'm not saying it's YOURS or NOT YOURS. YOU have NOTHING to do with whether or not it's religious.

I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU OR YOUR CHURCH FTOS. I'm trying to understand what makes something religious.

At 1st I thought it was religious because there was worship and prayer. Then I thought it wasn't religious because there was no god involved [which would make it non-pagan]. Then I thought it was religious because you said Buddah is the god of the Buddist [which would make it pagan]. Notice I mentioned nothing about the WMSCOG….

MountainMom
    Participant

Once again, same MO, no real answer about birthdays and why you are celebrating them, just insults!  I can understand you must be frustrated, but you really shouldn't use arrogance as your back up.  You should try to answer or you will continue to look like you can't.

MountainMom
    Participant

Once again, same MO, no real answer about birthdays and why you are celebrating them, just insults!  I can understand you must be frustrated, but you really shouldn't use arrogance as your back up.  You should try to answer or you will continue to look like you can't.

KF
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

Sarah don't you get it?  I do. She was not there as WMS mother god, she was there as chairwoman ok!

now stop bothering FTOS with ridiculous questions!

KF
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

Sarah don't you get it?  I do. She was not there as WMS mother god, she was there as chairwoman ok!

Love'n Honey
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

Please.. stop yelling. It really isn't necessary. I think you're missing the point of WHY I'm asking. BASICALLY, I want to know what makes something religious. I honestly don't see why you're getting frustrated. I really don't see why you keep including your church in the answer. There ought to be an absolute answer to the question.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

Please.. stop yelling. It really isn't necessary. I think you're missing the point of WHY I'm asking. BASICALLY, I want to know what makes something religious. I honestly don't see why you're getting frustrated. I really don't see why you keep including your church in the answer. There ought to be an absolute answer to the question.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Does anyone else understand that my question is independent of the WMSCOG??

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Does anyone else understand that my question is independent of the WMSCOG??

Sarah2013
    Participant

KF wrote:

Sarah2013 wrote:

Sarah don't you get it?  I do. She was not their as a WMS mother god, she was there as chairwoman ok!

Awww. I get it. Is just that it still isn't adding up. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

KF wrote:

Sarah2013 wrote:

Sarah don't you get it?  I do. She was not their as a WMS mother god, she was there as chairwoman ok!

Awww. I get it. Is just that it still isn't adding up. 

fromtheotherside
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

I think I already told you it is

fromtheotherside
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

I think I already told you it is

fromtheotherside
    Participant

It's doesn't matter that She was there.  That Event was cultural, not religious. DUH!

MountainMom wrote:

It's more like your stupidy is keeping you from understanding, DUH! lolz.   See how I used an insult, I could have said ignorance, but that's too nice.  wink wink *

Viewing 20 replies - 301 through 320 (of 785 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.