"The True WMSCOG" on Missionary Ron Ramos Explains Why He Left the WMSCOG After 12 Years

Sarah2013
    Participant

emil wrote:

Jack is absolutely right.

I know. He deserves an award for putting it so beautifully. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

emil wrote:

Jack is absolutely right.

I know. He deserves an award for putting it so beautifully. 

emil
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

chuseok has buddihst and Confusionism in it,  But again Chusoek is not apart of the CHurch of God's religious festivals or celebrations.  Also there are more of cultural ascepts in Chuseok also. It is simply a time when the church says to go and spend time with the family.  

I suppose you are aware that all those "pagan" things you mentioned about Christmas have nothing to do with the religious celebration at all. If ever you were a christian and decorated a christmas tree and thought it was part of the religious practice, you were wrong.

emil
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

chuseok has buddihst and Confusionism in it,  But again Chusoek is not apart of the CHurch of God's religious festivals or celebrations.  Also there are more of cultural ascepts in Chuseok also. It is simply a time when the church says to go and spend time with the family.  

I suppose you are aware that all those "pagan" things you mentioned about Christmas have nothing to do with the religious celebration at all. If ever you were a christian and decorated a christmas tree and thought it was part of the religious practice, you were wrong.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

this debate just keeps going around, Renita I think I already told you it was a religious festival, but we do not keep it, so your point for bring it up over and over and over and again and again and again???

fromtheotherside
    Participant

this debate just keeps going around, Renita I think I already told you it was a religious festival, but we do not keep it, so your point for bring it up over and over and over and again and again and again???

fromtheotherside
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Jack wrote:

Just saying, cause I heard it many times when I used to go to the WMSCOG… Buddhists don't worship Buddha, he is not their god… They believe anybody can be Buddha … Confusionists don't pray nor worship Confucius, Muslims don't worship Mohamed but Allah , and the WMSCOG don't follow god but their pastors (just felt like throwing that in there)

That last part FTOS has proven. He said that the pastors "discouraged" us to keep us in line. That's manipulation. Using the bible to keep us from doing something; leading us to believe that doing something is against the bible when actually it isn't. If God says it's ok but the pastors discourage us from doing it and if we obey then we are indeed following the pastors and not God, unfortunately. Good point.

No where did I say it was okay to keep pagan things, what I said was make sure you don't join them in a worship or ceremony.  You keep getting confused.  For example Chuseok is pagan, so we don't keep it.  But we don't say don't go to you home and have dinner with your family, we say just don't eat or do anything that is against the bible.  But your pastor said just don't go.  No  where did I say the bible condones the keepingof the religious festivals. Nice construeing. 

fromtheotherside
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Jack wrote:

Just saying, cause I heard it many times when I used to go to the WMSCOG… Buddhists don't worship Buddha, he is not their god… They believe anybody can be Buddha … Confusionists don't pray nor worship Confucius, Muslims don't worship Mohamed but Allah , and the WMSCOG don't follow god but their pastors (just felt like throwing that in there)

That last part FTOS has proven. He said that the pastors "discouraged" us to keep us in line. That's manipulation. Using the bible to keep us from doing something; leading us to believe that doing something is against the bible when actually it isn't. If God says it's ok but the pastors discourage us from doing it and if we obey then we are indeed following the pastors and not God, unfortunately. Good point.

No where did I say it was okay to keep pagan things, what I said was make sure you don't join them in a worship or ceremony.  You keep getting confused.  For example Chuseok is pagan, so we don't keep it.  But we don't say don't go to you home and have dinner with your family, we say just don't eat or do anything that is against the bible.  But your pastor said just don't go.  No  where did I say the bible condones the keepingof the religious festivals. Nice construeing. 

MountainMom
    Participant

You keep birthdays.  And that isn't in the Bible.  Lol!  Then you say you don't. 

MountainMom
    Participant

You keep birthdays.  And that isn't in the Bible.  Lol!  Then you say you don't. 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

fromtheotherside wrote:

You said it's not a religious festival. That's it's just a time to spend with family. If that's so, then it's not pagan. But then in another post you agreed it was indeed pagan but the members don't participate with the pagan parts.

I thought we had a mutual understanding of Chuseok but when you said something about no god vs god, I got confused.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

fromtheotherside wrote:

You said it's not a religious festival. That's it's just a time to spend with family. If that's so, then it's not pagan. But then in another post you agreed it was indeed pagan but the members don't participate with the pagan parts.

I thought we had a mutual understanding of Chuseok but when you said something about no god vs god, I got confused.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

The more I talk with you guys the more I understand why you left, you just don't get it.  No matter how many times someone explains, which everyone else who stays understands, you just don't get it. Renita you said the pastor didn't like it when you asked questions, but these questions are already answered I think he was just getting upset at having to explain things again and again and again. 

fromtheotherside
    Participant

The more I talk with you guys the more I understand why you left, you just don't get it.  No matter how many times someone explains, which everyone else who stays understands, you just don't get it. Renita you said the pastor didn't like it when you asked questions, but these questions are already answered I think he was just getting upset at having to explain things again and again and again. 

MountainMom
    Participant

No he was getting upset because she didn't accept the lame answer given. 

fromtheotherside
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

Hi MM sad to see your dementia hasn't gone away

fromtheotherside
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

fromtheotherside wrote:

fromtheotherside wrote:

Again and again and again… I said its not "OUR" religious festival, meaning it is not apart of "OUR" "CHURCH OF GOD" "WMSCOG" 's celebration or festival!

fromtheotherside
    Participant

It's a religious festival for PAGANS! not us

fromtheotherside
    Participant

It's a religious festival for PAGANS! not us

Sarah2013
    Participant

Then why was mommy there. 

Viewing 20 replies - 281 through 300 (of 785 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.