"The True WMSCOG" on The WMSCOG's Failed Doomsday Predictions

Questioninginla
    Participant

Simon wrote:

They predicted SOMETHING would happen in 2012 giving them the benefit of the doubt many misunderstood what it was the fact remains 2012came and went uneventful

Again, not really a stretch that with "the end is near" "sky is falling" being omnipresent, that one would reasonably believe that the SPECIAL EMPHASIS words were meant to mean "this is it, this time".

I believe Jesus talks about double entendres.  And, it ain't to the positive.

Stained
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Backpedal harder, change your story more.

You guys can't even agree on when it started, when it ended, and when people started denying it, you guys have statements all over the place.

Read the words. Oh and Fake it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlapXaErQ3g 

Stained
    Participant

admin wrote:

This comment was originally posted on: The WMSCOG's Failed Doomsday Predictions of 1988, 1999, and 2012. What Will They Predict Next?

The True WMSCOG writes:

http://www.thetruewmscog.com/wmscog-end-of-the-world-predictions/

Find the answer to this erroneous accusation here!

No no, find that answer here. 

Chandler, I am preparing the paperwork but be ready to receive a Stainey for the following work you submitted.                                              Out f[edited for content]ing standing.

I Baptize you in the Name of the Stained, Harry and the Holy Michelle….. Amen. 

Yep, we made it up, must be catching on though.<Sarcasm>            

http://www.jesus114.org/gnuboard4/bbs/board.php?bo_table=bbs02_01&wr_id=309&page=   

Stained giving Props where Props is due.

Disturbed
    Participant

So I guess the WMSCOG will call these protesters liars also? How will they deny this photographic proof?

Simon
    Participant

they are just gonna say we can't read korean so we don't know what it actually says 

Disturbed
    Participant

Google translate does a decent enough job

Simon
    Participant

google translate is known for not doing eastern languages well lol  (not saying it doesn't say what stained is saying)

Disturbed
    Participant

google translates hits the main points about eschatology.   .  The church is denying that they preached 1988, 1999 & 2012. Why would people in different countries who have no ties to each other, nothing to gain by speaking out about it, lie on the church? Doesnt make sense…unless of course the church preached it. They (in the linked article) have the names and details from Ash's books concerning the failed predictions. IJS

Simon
    Participant

not really interested in arguing WE know it says what it says and WMSCOG may be able to convince SOME members it doesn't but there are too many problems eventualy people will see their way out some how

emil
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Backpedal harder, change your story more.

You guys can't even agree on when it started, when it ended, and when people started denying it, you guys have statements all over the place.

That is more an indictment of your own church which is as vague as it gets in these matters. How can we agree when different Zions had it differently? You guys on the inside cannot agree about it yourselves.

You cannot deny that many left the wmscog when the 2012 prediction failed. Because it failed.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Stained wrote:

admin wrote:

This comment was originally posted on: The WMSCOG's Failed Doomsday Predictions of 1988, 1999, and 2012. What Will They Predict Next?

The True WMSCOG writes:

http://www.thetruewmscog.com/wmscog-end-of-the-world-predictions/

Find the answer to this erroneous accusation here!

No no, find that answer here. 

Chandler, I am preparing the paperwork but be ready to receive a Stainey for the following work you submitted.                                              Out f[edited for content]ing standing.

I Baptize you in the Name of the Stained, Harry and the Holy Michelle….. Amen. 

Yep, we made it up, must be catching on though.<Sarcasm>            

http://www.jesus114.org/gnuboard4/bbs/board.php?bo_table=bbs02_01&wr_id=309&page=   

Stained giving Props where Props is due.

Not a problem, Stained. I'll get my bff (who is Korean) to translate it all by the weekend. 

Stained
    Participant

Anybody else notice the silence in here ? They got nothing to say.  LMMFAO.  The entire country of Korea knows they said it, the lawsuits specifically says they said it, Ash predicted it in his books yet dude has the nerve to come here and say they never said it; even though it's on paper in black and white.  Then poof, SILENCE.  

Disturbed
    Participant

They have to go back to the drawing board (and internet searches) to come up with a rebuttal and sermon as a countermeasure LOL!

Stained
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

They have to go back to the drawing board (and internet searches) to come up with a rebuttal and sermon as a countermeasure LOL!

Yeah they do. LOL.

Stained
    Participant

Was that a pin drop I just heard ?  My mind must be playin' tricks on me. 

Stained
    Participant

Still not a damn word huh ?  HQ must have put out the silence order.  Going on 3 days now and not a word.  Not one word.  Beautiful.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

@Renita…I just read that you wanted the answer about when the age changes. WMSCOG teaches that when the savior is baptized that begins the new age. So when Jesus was baptized that began the age of the son. When Ash was baptized 1948, the age changed to the age of the Holy Spirit (disclaimer again…all this according to WMSCOG teachings).

Thanks! I don't know if this question has been raised as I didn't read through 2 weeks of posts.. but after Jesus was baptized He preached that we ought to pray in His name. IAW the WMSCOG, He did this because the age changed. But after Ash was baptized he preached that we ought to pray in Jesus' name. IAW the WMSCOG, when the age changes from the Son to the HS, the Name we pray in changes, too. But obviously it didn't.

Why?

If this was already spoken of, forgive me for bring up old stuff. =)

emil
    Participant

Very good point Renita. Our 3 wise (?) friends are avoiding all such questions these days.

Simon
    Participant

I’m only aware of him saying pray in his name the night before he was crucified

emil
    Participant

You may be right Simon. So that means by the wmscog logic, both Jesus and Ahn were wrong in this regard. Both should have asked their followers to pray in their name no sooner they were baptised.

Both of them did not know exactly when the age changed.

Viewing 20 replies - 101 through 120 (of 136 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.