"The True WMSCOG" on The WMSCOG's Failed Doomsday Predictions

Sarah2013
    Participant

You are welcome.

Participant

Why do you take offence at the words of God Emil?  He called you a dog, so I am relaying that info, He said that you are an idolater, so I'm relaying, He said you have man made traditions, relay, He said you will be destroyed, relay……  A wise man learns from rebuke.  Why take offence at the words of God?

Participant

emil wrote:

OK let me then slightly elaborate what I wrote:

My answer is that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit have always simultaneously existed as 3 entities.

If you (1004) want to know what is this age, it is the age for you to be more mature.

Also Renita was speaking about the "ages" not about the existence of the trinity.  

Sarah2013
    Participant

It’s 5:15 or so in Korea. Yet, you don’t seem to care about your so called preparation day. Go to work or something, FTOS.

Simon
    Participant

Actually we don’t take offence at the words of God merely false gods

Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

It's 5:15 or so in Korea. Yet, you don't seem to care about your so called preparation day. Go to work or something, FTOS.

Doesn't matter who you think I am, I'm only delivering the words of God to you and also warning everyone of their destruction. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

You know, I know. Lets leave it at that.

emil
    Participant

1004 wrote:

Why do you take offence at the words of God Emil?  He called you a dog, so I am relaying that info, He said that you are an idolater, so I'm relaying, He said you have man made traditions, relay, He said you will be destroyed, relay……  A wise man learns from rebuke.  Why take offence at the words of God?

Is there anything in what I wrote that showed I have taken offense? I mentioned a fact. It is time for you to become more mature. This is evident from the way you have spewed out hatred and empty words and threats to all and sundry, never getting to the specifics of discussing any point.

If you do not wish to be more mature, that is your choice.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

1004 wrote:

emil wrote:

OK let me then slightly elaborate what I wrote:

My answer is that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit have always simultaneously existed as 3 entities.

If you (1004) want to know what is this age, it is the age for you to be more mature.

Also Renita was speaking about the "ages" not about the existence of the trinity.  

The questions I asked are not pointless. I know this because the WMSCOG has bible studies about it. The Saviour of Each Age stresses heavily on recognizing which age you're in so you know the name of the Saviour. For people living when the name changed from Jehovah to Jesus, how were they to know the name of the Saviour [age] changed? I was told [and taught to teach] it was when Jesus said to pray in His name. Ok, so now I see that the age of the Father has ended and anyone after that point who continued to pray in the name Jehovah could not be saved. Ok. How are we to know we're in the age of the HS? How do I know the age of the Son ended? It is very important according to the WMSCOG. If it isn't, then is it ok for me to pray in the name Jesus and not Ash?

Disturbed, what is the answer? I'm very curious about this..

Love'n Honey
    Participant

http://usa.watv.org/truth/qna/content.asp?idx=1685&page=1

3rd paragraph it says there will be another Saviour in the age of the Holy Spirit.

Another: Used to refer to an additional person or thing of the same type as one already mentioned or known about; one more; a further

Another Saviour means there will be Jehovah/Jesus [same God] and someone else who is not Jehovah/Jesus but is also a Saviour.

Is 43:11 Apart from Jehovah, there no Saviour. Acts 4:12 No other name than Jesus by which we can be saved. We all know Jehovah and Jesus are the same but recognize the difference between these verses. Is 43:11 says there's no other Saviour. No one but Jehovah can save. Acts 4:12 says there's other name than Jesus by which we can be saved. 1st, recognize that there's no other God who can save you then recognize that there's no other name that can save you. This is a warning! Did Jesus warn about false Christs? Did He say people will tell you, "Look, he's over there!"? This is why the Scripture says there will be no other name. Not even the name Jehovah can save you. Only the name Jesus.

Now, the WMSCOG has built a huge case against themselves when it comes to these verses. Is 43:11 says there is no other Saviour but the WMSCOG says there is. Acts 4:12 says there is no name other than Jesus by which we can be saved but the WMSCOG says there is. This organization is arrogant! They preach against the word of God directly; they do the work of their father.

Rev 3:9 The WMSCOG says they are the spiritual Jews who are to be saved in this last age. Rev 2:24 The WMSCOG says they know the reality of all the mysterious things in the bible. Have fun with that..

Questioninginla
    Participant

1004 wrote:

Stop babbling about useless arguements.  Jesus said eat my flesh drink my  blood.  Keep the Passover and Sabbath, and have faith in the New Covenant.

Jesus said eat my flesh drink my blood. Keep the Passover and Sabbath, and have faith in the New Covenant…for everyone except the thief next to me on the cross, for I made an exception for him (or did a very quick PO that no one witnessed).  For everyone else, jump through hoops…..for my yoke is light and burden is easy?

FIXED.  (except for the brain-melt).

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Hal wrote:

So if Yeshua took away sin, then why is there still sin in the world and the fulfillment of messianic prophecy has still not happened?

That's been my question since I 1st studied at the WMSCOG! If He paid for our sins, then why do we still worry about sinning? If He took away the sin of the earth, then why are we still sinning?

Smurf
    Participant

He paid in advance, didn't he? What do you mean he took away sin from earth? did they teach that?

I must've slept through that lesson..

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Smurf wrote:

He paid in advance, didn't he? What do you mean he took away sin from earth? did they teach that?

I must've slept through that lesson..

John 1:29

Smurf
    Participant

Wait, so what is the position of the WMS on this? I didn't quite get that.

Simon
    Participant

Are you asking about what Hal asked?

Simon
    Participant

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Smurf wrote:

Wait, so what is the position of the WMS on this? I didn't quite get that.

His death pays for our sins as long as we keep the PO. As far as the meaning of "taking away the sins of the world" Idk what their stance is because I never really understood it.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

The only times they use that verse is to explain that Jesus is the Lamb in the bible. I've never heard or read an explanation about the sin taken away from the world.

http://usa.watv.org/truth/sermon/content.asp?idx=2515&page=1

http://usa.watv.org/truth/sermon/content.asp?idx=1405&page=1

Disturbed
    Participant

@Renita…I just read that you wanted the answer about when the age changes. WMSCOG teaches that when the savior is baptized that begins the new age. So when Jesus was baptized that began the age of the son. When Ash was baptized 1948, the age changed to the age of the Holy Spirit (disclaimer again…all this according to WMSCOG teachings).

Viewing 20 replies - 41 through 60 (of 136 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.