Do you know the answers?

• Creator
    Topic
    WMS brother
    Participant

Perhaps if the people of this forum are so wise and learned in Christ. So very wise and learned in history. So sure that all of the WMSCOG interpretations are wrong and boasting you were able to discount them at every turn.

Then surely, such people with a clear understanding of the truth, can teach ME.

Reveal to me then, the secrets of God, show me the deep mysteries revealed from the Sealed Scroll. For surely you must have the wisdom of the holy spirit, and can prophecy and answer all things as saints of God.

What does the Sealed Scroll in Revelations contain?

Who is the Root of David?

Tell me what is Christ's New Name, for isn't written he will have a New Name?

Tell me which nation God is referring to, when he declares a man will come from the east?

Tell me what the holy spirit will be teaching us in the last days?

Tell me, since God commands us to find King David in the last days, who is he?

Tell me, since God promised that the entire world would be corrupted by Satan, exactly when and where did that happen?

Answer me, what is the nation which comes after Babylon?

What is the nation that comes after that nation?

What is the nation which comes after that nation, the one that has ten horns?

Which nation is the one that defeated three other kingdoms for religous purposes, while also building a new soverign land for a boastful man who pretends to be god?

Which nation has oppressed the saints of God for a time time and half of a time?

Which nation has changed the set time and laws of God?

Those examples and clues all come from the same nation, so surely you can tell me which nation it is?

Since I want to avoid the beast and Devil, can you tell me what they used to replace true teachings with?

Jesus says that the sign of the fig tree will mark his coming and the end of the age, can you tell me what is the Fig tree?

Can you tell me what the bible means when it says that before the end, during the time of the fig tree, the sky will roll up like a scroll?

During what event in history were islands and mountains beset with such a great explosion?

Can you list for me all the churches which are Weeds in Jesus examples, and which ones are Wheat?

Can you tell me why God wants to destroy the earth for all of its wickedness?

Can you tell me what possessed Jesus to rebuke Christians who believe in him and call them Lawless Ones?

Can you tell me how it is that I am not saved merely by believing in Jesus, and calling on his name like those Lawless examples?

If I need to do more than just believe, then how much faith must I have?

If I need to do works along with my faith, then which works and how many?

When God says that in the last day his own people have violated the covenant, what does he mean?

Can you tell me why Satan could flying to heaven as an angel with great power, after the garden of eden, during the time of Job?

Can you tell me exactly which moment in history Satan lost all authority and was cast down to the earth?

When did the great war in heaven take place?

Who is the church John in revelations is talking to, when he says "you have forgotten your first love"?

Why were people arguing about the date of Jesus' ressurection when it was clearly passover 14th, unleavened bread 15th, ressurection 16th?

Why did people argue over such a simple fact, and why did they replace real and actual dates with fake man-made dates?

Why do people make the excuse that because they are honoring Jesus, the actual dates don't matter anymore?

Why were the man-made dates chosen, coincidentally chosen to be dates of Pagan holidays?

Why would someone who believes in Christ wish to appoint holy days duting such a blatantly controversial time?

What level of negligence lead to the Early Church forgetting how to read a clendar?

Who was the first person to preach a different gospel and what was that different Gospel?

Who started the arguments over doctrines?

Why was all authority given to Anicetus and not Polycarp?

Why did anyone care about the opinions of someone who argued with Polycarp?

How many different denominations of Christianity were there in the early church?

Besides Arianism, Messianic Jews, Quartodecimanism, The Nazarenes, The Nazarene Sect, The Roman Church, how many other denominations existed in such a time of great controversy?

How do you know that the denomination which rose to power was in truth the original denomination of Christ?

Why were all those other denominations of Christ killed off, put in prison, tortured, put in salt mines, put in regular mines, or exiled?

Why would a church which belongs to Christ commit such atrocities?

What are the seven thunders, and why are there exactly seven of them?

Why is seven the perfect number, is there a connection between seven days and seven feasts and the rest of the 7 thousandth year?

If God is truth, and carbon dating has decent enough accuracy to show us pottery and ruins from biblical lore, then why does that same truthful technology not then agree with creationists when human bones are found predating 6,000bc?

Is God wrong, or is the interpretation wrong?

If the Roman Catholic church is not the Beast which changed God's set times and laws, then which other nation has its church membership in government whom did also change God's set times and laws and whom did opress the saints even imprisoning them or martying them?

Then God warns Ezekiel that members of his very of Church of God will, in the future, bow down to Tammuz; who is he talking about, where will it happen, how will it happen, and when will that happen, or has it already happened?

I have many many questions more, years worth of deep thinking and revelations from God. But surely you can satisfy these questions of mine.

Surely none of you will have differing answers, as surely there is only one true gospel, and anyone who preaches a different Gospel may be eternally condemned.

For I am not impressed by the logic or faith of this website, nor with its jeering, bad attitudes, and slander. Nor with its membership, whom profess knowledge, yet bicker even among themselves.

Satisfy my questions then, as only those in the last days who have recived Christ can.

Simon
    Participant

Most Christians believe weare in the last days

genny
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

Logically if you dont have the facts to reach tthe conclusion you cant say you know what is false

Simon wrote:

Deduction doesn't require knowing truth to see that something is false

Simon is right on this one, FTOS.  It is possible logically to tell if something is false, even if you don't know 100% everything there is to know about it.

I may not know all the features of a legitimate $100 bill, but I know some.  If I receive a bill that has an error in one of those security features that I do know, do I need to check the rest of the bill before I reach the conclusion that it's a counterfeit?  Do I need to be able to tell you all the security features of a legal bill first?  No, I can already tell it's a fake.

emil
    Participant

Even in the early church they believed the imminent coming of Christ. We must always be prepared but of the date, nobody knows other than the Father. So claiming to know is blasphemous.

Simon
    Participant

Nobody knew

not so sure if the early church believed it was imminent Peter seemed to think generations would pass. i don’t know

seems there is good argument now but its hard to be sure

Sarah2013
    Participant

emil wrote:

Even in the early church they believed the imminent coming of Christ. We must always be prepared but of the date, nobody knows other than the Father. So claiming to know is blasphemous.

I'm with you on that. I believe we are in the last days due to the things happening in the world today, however, it may still take a while but we are certainly closer than the time of Paul. 

Stained
    Participant

WMS-Brother asked:

Answer:

According to Ahn, it is, was and always will be JESUS.  Follow your savior.

emil
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

I'm with you on that. I believe we are in the last days due to the things happening in the world today, however, it may still take a while but we are certainly closer than the time of Paul. 

Logically absolutely correct. With the passing of every day, we are getting one day closer. Reading NT scripture, I get the impression that this feeling about end times was strong even during those days.

No great alarm bells ring for me because closer does not even imply during my lifetime. I try to live the life Jesus has called me to lead without bothering when the end will come. I don't succeed a lot of the time, but my effort should count for something. It is a measure of faith. I don't believe I am perfect, far from it, but I strive for perfection. God will put an end to my earthly life long before I can reach perfection.

Honestly, I don't care if the world were to end today.

Stained
    Participant

Stained wrote:

WMS-Brother asked:

Answer:

According to Ahn, it is, was and always will be JESUS.  Follow your savior.

“salvation is found in no other name than Jesus, not only at His first coming but even in the last days” – Ahnsahnghong, The Mystery of God and the Spring of the Water of Life, page 181 

Sarah2013
    Participant

According Ahang:“Salvation is found in no other name than Jesus, not only at His first coming but even in the last days” – Ahnsahnghong, The Mystery of God and the Spring of the Water of Life – page 181

Notice he said not only at His first coming but EVEN in the last days. What is so hard to understand there?

MountainMom
    Participant

I underlined that very line on page 181 in Ahn's book and gave it back to my son.  Ahsahnghong never said he was any kind of deity.

Joshua
    Participant

You know, I bet they really hate it when we quote their false god back to them. I think Ahn would feel ashamed at how they have twisted his teachings and made him out to be God.

Anonymous
    Inactive

WMS brother wrote:

Perhaps if the people of this forum are so wise and learned in Christ. So very wise and learned in history. So sure that all of the WMSCOG interpretations are wrong and boasting you were able to discount them at every turn.

Then surely, such people with a clear understanding of the truth, can teach ME.

Reveal to me then, the secrets of God, show me the deep mysteries revealed from the Sealed Scroll. For surely you must have the wisdom of the holy spirit, and can prophecy and answer all things as saints of God.

Tell me which nation God is referring to, when he declares a man will come from the east?

Tell me, since God promised that the entire world would be corrupted by Satan, exactly when and where did that happen?

Which nation is the one that defeated three other kingdoms for religous purposes, while also building a new soverign land for a boastful man who pretends to be god?

Which nation has oppressed the saints of God for a time time and half of a time?

Those examples and clues all come from the same nation, so surely you can tell me which nation it is?

Since I want to avoid the beast and Devil, can you tell me what they used to replace true teachings with?

Jesus says that the sign of the fig tree will mark his coming and the end of the age, can you tell me what is the Fig tree?

Can you tell me what the bible means when it says that before the end, during the time of the fig tree, the sky will roll up like a scroll?

During what event in history were islands and mountains beset with such a great explosion?

Can you list for me all the churches which are Weeds in Jesus examples, and which ones are Wheat?

Can you tell me what possessed Jesus to rebuke Christians who believe in him and call them Lawless Ones?

Can you tell me how it is that I am not saved merely by believing in Jesus, and calling on his name like those Lawless examples?

When God says that in the last day his own people have violated the covenant, what does he mean?

Can you tell me why Satan could flying to heaven as an angel with great power, after the garden of eden, during the time of Job?

Can you tell me exactly which moment in history Satan lost all authority and was cast down to the earth?

Who is the church John in revelations is talking to, when he says "you have forgotten your first love"?

Why were people arguing about the date of Jesus' ressurection when it was clearly passover 14th, unleavened bread 15th, ressurection 16th?

Why did people argue over such a simple fact, and why did they replace real and actual dates with fake man-made dates?

Why do people make the excuse that because they are honoring Jesus, the actual dates don't matter anymore?

Why were the man-made dates chosen, coincidentally chosen to be dates of Pagan holidays?

Why would someone who believes in Christ wish to appoint holy days duting such a blatantly controversial time?

What level of negligence lead to the Early Church forgetting how to read a clendar?

Who was the first person to preach a different gospel and what was that different Gospel?

How many different denominations of Christianity were there in the early church?

Besides Arianism, Messianic Jews, Quartodecimanism, The Nazarenes, The Nazarene Sect, The Roman Church, how many other denominations existed in such a time of great controversy?

How do you know that the denomination which rose to power was in truth the original denomination of Christ?

Why were all those other denominations of Christ killed off, put in prison, tortured, put in salt mines, put in regular mines, or exiled?

Why is seven the perfect number, is there a connection between seven days and seven feasts and the rest of the 7 thousandth year?

If God is truth, and carbon dating has decent enough accuracy to show us pottery and ruins from biblical lore, then why does that same truthful technology not then agree with creationists when human bones are found predating 6,000bc?

If the Roman Catholic church is not the Beast which changed God's set times and laws, then which other nation has its church membership in government whom did also change God's set times and laws and whom did opress the saints even imprisoning them or martying them?

Then God warns Ezekiel that members of his very of Church of God will, in the future, bow down to Tammuz; who is he talking about, where will it happen, how will it happen, and when will that happen, or has it already happened?

I have many many questions more, years worth of deep thinking and revelations from God. But surely you can satisfy these questions of mine.

Surely none of you will have differing answers, as surely there is only one true gospel, and anyone who preaches a different Gospel may be eternally condemned.

For I am not impressed by the logic or faith of this website, nor with its jeering, bad attitudes, and slander. Nor with its membership, whom profess knowledge, yet bicker even among themselves.

Satisfy my questions then, as only those in the last days who have recived Christ can.

Find an orthodox Catholic Church and enroll in RCIA. 

Anonymous
    Inactive

The sealed scroll contains the prophecies of both testaments and their fulfilments, events purtaining to the future of the Church, and the number of the saved.  

Jesus Christ. He is the Alpha and the Omega, the origin and the fulfillment of David's kingdom. 

Can you refer me to the specific verse you are referencing? 

Such a promise is made to His disciples who pereservere in the faith. The name "Jesus" became a "new name" for God when He came in the flesh. 

Can you refer me to the specific verse you are referencing? 

Since the descent of the Holy Spirit and Pentecost, the Holy Spirit leads the whole Church into all truths necessary for salvation.

Christ now sits on the throne of David forever. You'll find Him in the tabernacle of every Catholic Church.

Christ called Satan the prince of this world. It has been corrupted since the fall of Adam and Eve.

I will tell you all four. Babylon, Mido-Persian Empire, Alexander the Great's Empire, Pagan Rome. They were ulitmately conquered by Christ. 

See above

Pagan Rome.

Why does it have to be for religious purposes? Caesar Nero.

Nero persecuted the Church for fourty-two months, that is three and a half years.That being said eschatalogical prophecy can have multiple layers of fulfilment. 

Nero attempted to force Emperor worship on Christians and Jews. No one could by or sell in the agora without offering a pinch of incense to an idol of him. They also developed the current calendar system, though we are not bound to follow any particular calendar.  Saint Paul says that the practices of the Old Covenant are not works unto righteousness, that includes following the Hebrew calendar. It all prefigured Christ and His Church. It was ALL fulfilled and replaced. 

Pagan Rome was the historical fulfillment. 

Paganism and Emperor worship. Other heretics today use all sorts of things. 

Exactly the things He said. Prophecies can have multiple layers of fulfilment. The destruction of Jerusalem was a "minor apocalypse" and the end will be similar.  http://www.audiosancto.org/categories/end-times.php

I am not sure what verse you are referencing. 

What verse? Lots of times I suppose, but at the very end it will be more intense. 

He compared His kingdom to the field with both wheat and weeds. The wheat and the weeds are both in His one Church. They are people, laymen and leaders. He will sort them out later. 

He doesn't want to, He loves us. But His justice and mercy both require purification.

Verse please?

He said if you love me to keep His commandments. He commanded us to love God with our whole heart, our neighbor as ourself, (Matt 22:37-40) to baptize all nations, (Matt 28:19) eat His body and blood, (John 6, Luke 22:19) and confess our sins. (John 20:23)

You must have faith alive in good works.

We are saved ultimately by our relationship with God, love. Not how much we do, but if we love. Love requires works, but love is never content. You've never done, "enough." 

Verse? There will be an apostasy at the end when the final anti-christ is revealed. 

It is my understanding that Job is actually a parable and not a historical event. If it is historical, then Satan was allowed to be present before the throne in order that God's glory might be manifest in the faithfulness of Job. 

Before the creation of man.

Before the creation of man.

The Church in Ephesus, or Smyrna. It's a real historical Church.

That is something I am vaguely aware of but haven't studied thoroughly yet. 

Because every single practice of the old covenatnt has its fulfillment in Christ. We walk in the freedom of spirit and truth. Love is ultimately what matters now. Christ was Lord of the sabbath in the sense that He was above it and we are above it now as part of His body. The rest of the sabbath symbolized the rest we now posses daily in Christ. 

They weren't, despite what pop culture like the Zeitgeist movie claims. 

HYPOTHETICALLY, IF that was the case, then it was in order to sanctify and baptize an already existing culture. Like Saint Paul said He became all things to all men in order to win them to the Gospel. Its like if the USA began persecuting the Church, and then the Church re-converted the USA, and they made July 4 into a Christian holiday celebrating the triumph of the Church. 

They were no longer bound by the Hebrew calendar. 

I'm not sure, but they didn't last. Maybe Simon Magus?

Heretics who broke with the Apostles and their successors the Bishops.

Because He had the primacy of Peter.

Marcion? He was a heretic who thought that YHWH wasn't the same God as Christ. His heresy was spreading, but like all heresies it withered.

There was One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church, all the heretics were scattering. 

Lots of gnostic heresies, and Mithras cults. 

Because of the clear apostolic succession, and the fact that Christ promised the gates of Hell would not prevail. Who lights a candle and puts in under a bushel? Christ said the Church would be like a city on a hill.  

Source?

People always have free will. Weeds and wheat. What are you referring to? 

John was ordered not to write them down. How can we dare to presume to know?

It symbolizes covenant, not perfection. Seven and covenant have the same root and sound the same in Hebrew. 

The Bible wasn't intended to be a science text book. Even the Church Fathers didn't all take Genesis' creation account as literal. 

Could some people's presumption of God's intention be at fault?

Antiochus. Pagan Rome. Julian the Apostate. Lot's of anti-christ figures throughout history, though pagan Rome is the historical example.

I'm not an expert in the book of Ezekiel, but why does it have to be a current thing? Could it not be still in the future, or have been fulfilled by the Jews in the past? I will look into this in the future. Could you give me a specific verse in the book?

<strong style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; font-style: normal; font-weight: bold; ">I have many many questions more, years worth of deep thinking and revelations from God. But surely you can satisfy these questions of mine.

Of course we will have different beliefs. We don't all belong to the same Church. And for myself, I am a fallible dude same as you. I don't know everything. However I do believe I can find the answers, as I beleive there is a Church with infallible teaching authority.

And we're not impressed with the WMS, their road side clean ups, or frivolous lawsuits. 

We'll do our best. But for you to begin to know and understand the truth you ought to stop breaking the first commandment by worshipping a false god. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

You know, I bet they really hate it when we quote their false god back to them. I think Ahn would feel ashamed at how they have twisted his teachings and made him out to be God.

Of course he would. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

I underlined that very line on page 181 in Ahn's book and gave it back to my son.  Ahsahnghong never said he was any kind of deity.

Perhaps it's a secret that was later to be revealed to the world that he was deity – this, after having children and all. 

Stained
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

MountainMom wrote:

Perhaps it's a secret that was later to be revealed to the world that he was deity – this, after having children and all. 

And he said the same thing in that flying horse book too.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Stained wrote:

Sarah2013 wrote:

MountainMom wrote:

And he said the same thing in that flying horse book too.

You mean "Visitors From The Angelic World?" I think it's some kind of winged being and not a horse. 

Simon
    Participant

Its an angel i am pretty sure

Simon
    Participant

Angel walking down awarped clock under an archway with a dove flying overhead

Sarah2013
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Angel walking down awarped clock under an archway with a dove flying overhead

That might be it Simon. Mine is at home and I'm not home. Will double check. 

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.