"They are truly jealous of the World Mission Society Church of God"

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    Participant

This comment was posted in reply to admin at the bottom of "Ahnsahnhong Never Spoke About A 'Mother God'?" on 3/20/13.

Topsy says:

LOL, you have to be kidding me. Yes, Christ Ahnsahnghong did write that book however if you look in the preface, it clearly states why that book was published, To stop the false bride, Eom**. Thats why 6 months after that book was published, on the Passover of 1984, he revealed Heavenly Mother to the entire church. Why do you think the NCPCog exist? It's because they couldn't accept the fact that Christ Ahnsahnghong revealed that there is indeed a heavenly Mother and they left the True Church of God. But I guess you didn't know that because the ncpcog wont reveal that; as a matter of fact, it was Heavenly Mother who came up with the name New Covenant Passover Church of God. But you didn't know that because the ncpcog hasn't revealed that either. They denied Heavenly Mother and stole the name she came up with. None of those NCPCOG members were at the last General Assembly in 1985. They have no pastors or senior pastors who followed Christ Ahnsahnghong in their church. They state that Christ Ahnsahnghong was only the Prophet Elijah, because HE said that He was only the prophet Elijah. However they failed to read a little bit further where Christ Ahnsahnghong wrote and explained what the prophet Elijah means. But you wouldn't know that either. They are truly jealous of the World Mission Society Church of God. I truly understand why God hid the truth in parables (Matt 13:10-11 Matt 13:34-35) So that the false prophets will not be able to take what is Sacred to the True Children of God. Thats why it is written "do not give your pearls to pigs. (Matt 7:6) In Christ Ahnsahnghong's first book published in 1955, Unsealing the Secret of the 7 Thunders, he clearly testified that there is a heavenly Mother. Also in his bible Sermon book published in 1979 he testified about heavenly Mother in his sermon titled "Honor your Father and Mother" But you wouldn't know because you haven't read those.  I'd show them to you on this site right now however, you're a false prophet and you will find a way to falsify it, just like the NPCCog falsifies the pictures they have and the books they have. A picture is a picture. You can't know what was really going on in the scene of the picture unless you were really there. You weren't there in Korea when those pictures were taken so you cant know for sure what the event was. However you accept the testimony of the ncpcog. LOL that makes no sense. And another thing Haven't you ever thought "the fact that Eom ** stated that she is the Mother, that Christ Ahnsahnghong testified about, shows that he did indeed testify about Mother? Even she testified that Christ Ahnsahnghong testified that their is a Heavenly Mother. You should check your sources before you post nonsense which is false. The bible clearly states what will happen to people who do such things in 2Peter 2:1-3

MountainMom
    Participant

@remco:  setufree is right.  There are some people who come on here and try to incite anger and they are even insulting to non members so that they can get us to react badly.  Then they can point to it and say, "Look how awful those people(non members) are."  They don't want members to come here for information, and they need something to work with.  Let's not give them anything.

Exposure is the key, not misguided anger.  My middle son went to the "Zion" with his deacon brother once last year.  He said the love bombing was really in force at that time too.  But my middle boy knew about them and their methods, and it had absolutely no effect on him except to reinforce the concept that all mind control groups use pretty much the same tactics.  He refused to be baptized, in a very polite but firm way.  If someone knows what they are doing, and has the right attitude, he/she can deal with them very effectively and not cause their loved one to become angry.  That is crucial since we need to keep contact and give that person a place to go when they come out.   

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Abhigail Delema wrote:

WMSCOG must understand that no one is jealous of their gods or their teachings.but people are frusterated like the way they have cheated us people in India they cleverly took advantage of our humbleness in he begining did a lot of Love Bombing made us to belive that the world wud end in 2008 .Father is cumimg very very soon mother can hear his footsteps so we must give away everything we have to let god save this world .So when we asked the pastor why god needs our money and wealth he says mother needs money to take this gospel to the ends of the earth,and there are many places still the gospel has not gone to india.So people asked in what way can we help so they took our money as offering and no recipt or members were told who gave what, some gave their gold.but it was nic to see after a year no doubt short term teams came from korea to preach but members were told to go and join them preaching with their own money.I remember a missionary Clayton today at that time asked the pastor KIM who first came to india how much we collected in offering the pastor was very angry and said you should not ask you will disturb mothers heart and he had to keep quite and thy made others belive he was evil for asking such a question.slowly slowly members kept giving money,money was collected in large numbers no accounts but inside sources told us that money was converted in the black indian market to dollars and sent to Korea.Then as time passed we were told that 2012 is the end and more money was collected and gold also from people.But sad to say it all failed and we were told Kings of the earth are meeting mother the prince of Gahna was baptised, prophise is being fulfiled. But the innocent members did not realise that this group was not registered in India and was just collecting money from members from 2002 – 2012. then thy were registered as Elohim bible group.So just imagine how much money was collected in this period and smuggled to korea from India.Not that as per their memorandom they have no rights to conduct baptism ,marrage, and do burials but still thy are done.They give all wrong church names at the burial.I have even seen their members getting married in RCcatholic halls wid idols arround and the  pastor also there. But if a member dies and is forcefuly burried in the RC cemetry by his family the zion members are not allowed to enter the church compound (teretory of satan)see the hypocrcy. All koreans have ***illegaly as students arround 70 of them not attending their classes.The most important thing is that the old members were never told Father or Mother were married and had children. so my point here is after so much of cheating from your so called Gods please dont say that we are jeaulous wid the WMSCOG but we are filled with hatered for the lies that has been fed to us by this cult. and is thhere anyway you can return what we have lost .

Elaine
    Participant

Hi Abhigail Please check your PM

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Abhigail Delema wrote:

Abhigail Delema wrote:

WMSCOG must understand that no one is jealous of their gods or their teachings.but people are frusterated like the way they have cheated us people in India they cleverly took advantage of our humbleness in he begining did a lot of Love Bombing made us to belive that the world wud end in 2008 .Father is cumimg very very soon mother can hear his footsteps so we must give away everything we have to let god save this world .So when we asked the pastor why god needs our money and wealth he says mother needs money to take this gospel to the ends of the earth,and there are many places still the gospel has not gone to india.So people asked in what way can we help so they took our money as offering and no recipt or members were told who gave what, some gave their gold.but it was nic to see after a year no doubt short term teams came from korea to preach but members were told to go and join them preaching with their own money.I remember a missionary Clayton today at that time asked the pastor KIM who first came to india how much we collected in offering the pastor was very angry and said you should not ask you will disturb mothers heart and he had to keep quite and thy made others belive he was evil for asking such a question.slowly slowly members kept giving money,money was collected in large numbers no accounts but inside sources told us that money was converted in the black indian market to dollars and sent to Korea.Then as time passed we were told that 2012 is the end and more money was collected and gold also from people.But sad to say it all failed and we were told Kings of the earth are meeting mother the prince of Gahna was baptised, prophise is being fulfiled. But the innocent members did not realise that this group was not registered in India and was just collecting money from members from 2002 – 2012. then thy were registered as Elohim bible group.So just imagine how much money was collected in this period and smuggled to korea from India.Not that as per their memorandom they have no rights to conduct baptism ,marrage, and do burials but still thy are done.They give all wrong church names at the burial.I have even seen their members getting married in RCcatholic halls wid idols arround and the  pastor also there. But if a member dies and is forcefuly burried in the RC cemetry by his family the zion members are not allowed to enter the church compound (teretory of satan)see the hypocrcy. All koreans have ***illegaly as students arround 70 of them not attending their classes.The most important thing is that the old members were never told Father or Mother were married and had children. so my point here is after so much of cheating from your so called Gods please dont say that we are jeaulous wid the WMSCOG but we are filled with hatered for the lies that has been fed to us by this cult. and is thhere anyway you can return what we have lost .

@ Abby:  I am truely sorry for your (you and your peoples) losses.  It's just outrageous.  Hopefully, from the day they left or (leave) forward, the experience will make them stronger; and hopefully, they (and you) won't lose faith in the true God.  Hang in there…      

Curious1
    Participant

Hi Simon, I was wondering when you where involved in wmscog, your comment is interesting.

apparently WMSCOG is changing the story, when I was there they said he HADN'T testafied about mother yet and that this eun su-young (or whatever name they call her now) claimed to reveal herself along with the concept not claim to be who ahn testafied….

I was in from 2009 till 2012 (3years to long ) and mother was very in the picture.

emil
    Participant

Abhigail Delema wrote:

What? Those members ate the passover and died? How can it be? ๐Ÿ™‚

Simon
    Participant

I think you misreadme

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

emil wrote:

Abhigail Delema wrote:

WMSCOG must understand that no one is jealous of their gods or their teachings.but people are frusterated like the way they have cheated us people in India they cleverly took advantage of our humbleness in he begining did a lot of Love Bombing made us to belive that the world wud end in 2008 .Father is cumimg very very soon mother can hear his footsteps so we must give away everything we have to let god save this world .So when we asked the pastor why god needs our money and wealth he says mother needs money to take this gospel to the ends of the earth,and there are many places still the gospel has not gone to india.So people asked in what way can we help so they took our money as offering and no recipt or members were told who gave what, some gave their gold.but it was nic to see after a year no doubt short term teams came from korea to preach but members were told to go and join them preaching with their own money.I remember a missionary Clayton today at that time asked the pastor KIM who first came to india how much we collected in offering the pastor was very angry and said you should not ask you will disturb mothers heart and he had to keep quite and thy made others belive he was evil for asking such a question.slowly slowly members kept giving money,money was collected in large numbers no accounts but inside sources told us that money was converted in the black indian market to dollars and sent to Korea.Then as time passed we were told that 2012 is the end and more money was collected and gold also from people.But sad to say it all failed and we were told Kings of the earth are meeting mother the prince of Gahna was baptised, prophise is being fulfiled. But the innocent members did not realise that this group was not registered in India and was just collecting money from members from 2002 – 2012. then thy were registered as Elohim bible group.So just imagine how much money was collected in this period and smuggled to korea from India.Not that as per their memorandom they have no rights to conduct baptism ,marrage, and do burials but still thy are done.They give all wrong church names at the burial.I have even seen their members getting married in RCcatholic halls with idols arround and the pastor also there. But if a member dies and is forcefuly burried in the RC cemetry by his family the zion members are not allowed to enter the church compound (teretory of satan)see the hypocrcy. All koreans have ***illegaly as students arround 70 of them not attending their classes.The most important thing is that the old members were never told Father or Mother were married and had children. so my point here is after so much of cheating from your so called Gods please dont say that we are jealous with the WMSCOG but we are filled with hatered for the lies that has been fed to us by this cult. and is thhere anyway you can return what we have lost .

What? Those members ate the passover and died? How can it be? ๐Ÿ™‚

I had no idea they put up with this kind of bulls/h/ i/t in India.  But (((Stained))) schooled me and now I know.  Bless him…

P.S. Good point Emil.

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Emil…… The cuit belives that those who die after celebrating the pass over will be counted among the multitude.But the 144000 will be carried alive from the earth as mentioned in Rev 14 1-6.So we must always strive and pray to be the 144000.I also remember there were two sucide cases who died in the zion in mumbai,

1 was saved a sister from Daravi sion,so when i asked the pastor he said that they wud go to hell but members were left wid mixed thoughts as to since they have celebrated the passover they wud be saved. 

Simon
    Participant

suicide is leaving the city of refuge early so its hell period passover or no passover (according what WMSCOG taught me)

Travis
    Participant

these folks 'WMS' have really covered every base …

What is truth
    Participant

Abhigail Delema wrote:

Emil…… The cuit belives that those who die after celebrating the pass over will be counted among the multitude.But the 144000 will be carried alive from the earth as mentioned in Rev 14 1-6.So we must always strive and pray to be the 144000.I also remember there were two sucide cases who died in the zion in mumbai,

1 was saved a sister from Daravi sion,so when i asked the pastor he said that they wud go to hell but members were left wid mixed thoughts as to since they have celebrated the passover they wud be saved. 

Interesting point….. I joined in 2006 and back then they were teaching that the multitude would be people who died in the early church,  and those saved throughout the old testament….. and that only 144,000 would be saved in the last day. I asked "then why do we have 300,000 in the church? I was told "only 144,000 truly -follow the lamb wherever he, or she, goes- so then the others would be the fulfillment of the luke warm faith". Then a couple of years later, when the church population was huge, they started including modern day "saints" into the multitude????  Why was I so stupid at that time in my life!!! But I think I got too old for them anyway. In that place, only the young and impressionable can stay. In San Diego, they only preach in military housing and apartment complexes. Houses have older people, whom they fore labeled as "arrogant" without even meeting them. 

NB
    Participant

In 2011-2012 they still saying about the "chosen" 144000…. asked the same thing too, if the numbers were fixed then why should the rest of us repent then? why should I acknowledge anh as my savior? theres no chance for salvation, right? im doomed anyways?

I got the…. "you will be among the 144000, be sure of that" 

thats the part where my danger sense started to bleeps.

Smurf
    Participant

@NB
    : anyone can go to heaven, but the 144k are going to rule there, that's the difference.

Simon
    Participant

I was taught a post salvation system of

God ->144,000 ->Great Multitude ->other spiritual beings –>Non Spiritual beings

NB
    Participant

@smurf

Yeaap, 114000 rulers to reside in heaven and basicaly becomes private bounchers for the bride just in case some angels decided to feel all tipsy again and try to throw another coup and the faith of the rest… the millions other members (so they said) will still be just peons…. even in after live…. now thats just sucks, huh?

Smurf
    Participant

NB wrote:

the millions other members (so they said) will still be just peons…. even in after live…. now thats just sucks, huh?

Beats eating lava all day…

But wait, aren't we the fallen angels?? That would technically include the 144000.

So what you're saying is that the bad angels which once tried to kill father are going to be the 144000 and be above all the other angels who didn't sin?

Can anyone explain to me, why are the "redeemed fallen angels" ABOVE the ones who NEVER fell???

NB
    Participant

Its probably heavenly passive agressive thingy… too much for mortal men to understand.

But then again… we are not mortal, no? atelast not originally…. 

Wait…. Now I know why we all getting rowdy over mum and daddy god back then.

Azula
    Participant

What is truth wrote:

Abhigail Delema wrote:

Interesting point….. I joined in 2006 and back then they were teaching that the multitude would be people who died in the early church,  and those saved throughout the old testament….. and that only 144,000 would be saved in the last day. I asked "then why do we have 300,000 in the church? I was told "only 144,000 truly -follow the lamb wherever he, or she, goes- so then the others would be the fulfillment of the luke warm faith". Then a couple of years later, when the church population was huge, they started including modern day "saints" into the multitude????  Why was I so stupid at that time in my life!!! But I think I got too old for them anyway. In that place, only the young and impressionable can stay. In San Diego, they only preach in military housing and apartment complexes. Houses have older people, whom they fore labeled as "arrogant" without even meeting them. 

I rememeber they told me the same kak about the multitude and 144 in 2006.

This is classical wms M.O.

Lie, lie and lie again.

And then call it prophecy

The dissonance is now reduced because it is not a lie, it's prophecy.

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.