New Members No comments

• Creator
    Topic
    Sarah2013
    Participant

I’m noticing a lot of New user names on this forum, yet no comment coming from them. Why is that?

Disturbed
    Participant

There were no verbal threats. It’s like Diane & Ron said, “it’s not what they said but what they didn’t say”. At the Zion I attended members that left have been stalked by current members & leaders. Their behavior is really bizarre. I don’t want to expose how I know about the phone tapping just yet. Also I know locks are being picked so they can gain access to secure apartment buildings. Do not underestimate these atheist Koreans. They are in it for the money. And I feel they will intimidate whoever they feel is interfering with their money.

Simon
    Participant

:/

Disturbed
    Participant

@Simon….what is the face for?

KF
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

There were no verbal threats. It's like Diane & Ron said, "it's not what they said but what they didn't say". At the Zion I attended members that left have been stalked by current members & leaders. Their behavior is really bizarre. I don't want to expose how I know about the phone tapping just yet. Also I know locks are being picked so they can gain access to secure apartment buildings. Do not underestimate these atheist Koreans. They are in it for the money. And I feel they will intimidate whoever they feel is interfering with their money.

so they are acting like scienctology?  creepy, do the x members realize it.  Oh wow is that why they have a pic and address of the person, wow, this is crazy!  are you being stalked, and how do they get members to do such a sneeky unholy thing like that.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Lol, they don't need to pick a lock to get into apt bldgs. They can simply wait for someone to let them in or walk in while someone else is walking in. I live in a double secured apt complex. You need a remote to get in the parking lot and a key to get from the parking lot into the apts. There have been plenty of times I just drove in behind someone else or the gate was propped open.

Disturbed
    Participant

They didn’t need to stalk me because my phone was tapped and they knew my whereabouts. But I think they know I don’t play that stalking ish! Truly showing their true colors. It is NOT a house of God

Simon
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

@Simon….what is the face for?

That's creepy stuff

Disturbed
    Participant

Very creepy! Imagine being on the receiving end. This is occurring to brothers & sisters alike. The more things happen the angrier it’s making me, which is dangerous for them!

Simon
    Participant

would we know if it were happening to us?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Simon wrote:

would we know if it were happening to us?

Sometimes you can hear if your line is being tapped. That's where the term tapped comes from.

Disturbed
    Participant

I think as long as you’re being “obedient” they won’t make any suspicious moves to alert you it’s tapped. When they suspect you’re having doubts or you call a former member is when they might ask some questions or seemingly random things may occur. Trust and believe they don’t do anything randomly or without a purpose. Just start looking around. Is your Zion filled with “security cameras” inside the sanctuary? Have people mentioned to you they would rather not talk in the sanctuary because someone is listening? The first time someone said that to me I said Father & Mother already know all things I don’t have anything to hide. Think about a conversation you may have had and then a sermon coincidently is about you or your issue.

Everyone has smart phones these days but “randomly” they will ask to see yours. Don’t let them have your phone under any crcumstance!

Sarah2013
    Participant

Cameras were every where just about. This god is certainly too paranoid.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I didn't like talking in the sanctuary because of the echos.. And I know how you knew your phone was tapped…. Because it was YOU who helped them tap other member's phones!!! dun dun duuuuuuuuuun… =)

Disturbed
    Participant

@Renita…LOL. I’m the wrong nationality to help them tap some phones. Only Koreans were allowed to do things in Zion. I was only allowed to tithe & give free-will offerings.

Ok, ok…I did a few “dirty” jobs so that their hands would be clean but it didn’t involve anything high tech

Sarah2013
    Participant

I wouldn’t bother so much on all that tapping stuff cause truth is truth. Too many proofs against them. God doesn’t need a multitude of people to expose them but two, if at all that. God knows ways they do not know.

KF
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

@Renita…LOL. I'm the wrong nationality to help them tap some phones. Only Koreans were allowed to do things in Zion. I was only allowed to tithe & give free-will offerings.

Ok, ok…I did a few "dirty" jobs so that their hands would be clean but it didn't involve anything high tech

Lol like what "dirty jobs" Disturbed? 

Simon
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

@Renita…LOL. I'm the wrong nationality to help them tap some phones. Only Koreans were allowed to do things in Zion. I was only allowed to tithe & give free-will offerings.

Ok, ok…I did a few "dirty" jobs so that their hands would be clean but it didn't involve anything high tech

My former zion didn't have korean for 3 years so I must be safe lol

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Disturbed planted bugs in the study rooms.

Disturbed
    Participant

My dirty job was low key stalking. Calling people to find out why they weren’t keeping service or if they needed to study, discuss about “properly tithing”. Stuff like that

Sarah2013
    Participant

Not really dirty job, if you ask me.

Viewing 20 replies - 41 through 60 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.