"You have to repent."

Jim
    Participant

emil wrote:

Jim wrote:

Jehovah God said that he was the only savior, but then Jesus came as the savior. Did Jehovah or Jesus lie? And also Ahnsahnghong is the Holy Spirit, Jesus said that when the Holy Spirit comes, he will testify about him (Jesus), thats why Father always talked about Jesus not about Himself

Friend, do you believe that what happened at Pentecost was not the Holy Spirit? And when do you think the Holy Spirit actually came? Was it in 1918 when ASH was born, or 1948 when he was baptized, or 1964 when he started his church?

In Pentecost they received the "gift" of the Holy Spirit, not the Holy Spirit Himself. The Holy Spirit came in the flesh and his name is Ahnsahnghong

Emily
    Participant

Jim wrote:

@emil
    , yes, I believe its talking about the same person and He follows Her spiritually, He was giving us an example that we should also follow Her.

@Joshua
    , I did my research

Did you read this book?

https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/archives/problems-with-new-jerusalem-the-bride-and-womens-veils/

Sarah2013
    Participant

I think Emil and Joshua should debate this with you so it isn’t too flooded. Take care Jim.

Joshua
    Participant

Isaiah 43 speak of the future redeemer of Israel. Please don't take a scripture out of context as some kind of proof. It's insulting and it makes your group look bad.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

There are verses about the gifts of the Spirit

Joshua
    Participant

Jim wrote:

@emil
    , yes, I believe its talking about the same person and He follows Her spiritually, He was giving us an example that we should also follow Her.

@Joshua
    , I did my research

You need to do it again without others influencing you. Too many fact destroy the teachings of the scroll being opened yet. It will happen but it has not happened yet.

genny
    Participant

Hi Jim.  I'm glad you are here.  I have a couple questions about what you said…

Jim wrote:

God doesnt lie. As it says in the book of Revelation we have to follow the lamb wherever it leads us. When Jonah proclaimed the end, did God lie to him? No, Jonah was a true prophet for following the word of God. We follow Mother

God always reserves the right to show mercy.  Nineveh had a mass repentance, even the king turning from evil ways (Jonah 3).  And Jonah knew ahead of time that God would show compassion when Nineveh repented (Jonah 4).  Has there been mass repentance in the world since the last Passover?

Jim wrote:

In his book he wrote "I follow Mother", and in one of his other books he wrote that there is someone coming after him that is just a child. If he says "I follow Mother", then does he mean "I follow the church"? doesnt make sense.

What does "I follow Mother" mean?  Does it mean that he came after "mother" in time?  Or that "mother" leads or directs him and he follows like we follow Jesus or like a child follows his/her mother?  Or what?

Jim wrote:

Like Jehovah God said "Theres no name but Jehovah". The Holy Spirit had to testify about Jesus not about Himself

Where is this verse please?

Jim wrote:

Jehovah God said that he was the only savior, but then Jesus came as the savior. Did Jehovah or Jesus lie? And also Ahnsahnghong is the Holy Spirit, Jesus said that when the Holy Spirit comes, he will testify about him (Jesus), thats why Father always talked about Jesus not about Himself

And where is this verse please?

Also, Ahnsahnghong is supposed to be Jesus, not just the Holy Spirit, so if he talked about Jesus, he would have been talking about himself by that reasoning, right?

emil
    Participant

Jim wrote:

@emil

Can you please post the relevant chapters of his books? The sentences you posted are in two separate places/books so it is hard for anyone to accept he is talking about the same person unless the context is clear.

If he follows her spiritually, is she superior to him in the godly hierarchy?

emil
    Participant

Jim wrote:

In Pentecost they received the "gift" of the Holy Spirit, not the Holy Spirit Himself. The Holy Spirit came in the flesh and his name is Ahnsahnghong

The Holy Spirit who descended on Jesus at his baptism was not the Holy Spirit himself?

Lk 3:22 – in bodily form

and the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: “You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased.”

Lk 12:12

for the Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what you should say.

It doesn't say the gift of the HS will teach you.

Read Jn 14:15-26 – Jesus promises to send the HS to his apostles. Not centuries later but in their lifetime. He refers to the HS as "him" and not it. Obviously a person who has come. Not a package.

It seems to me the HS came down as a person over 2000 years ago.

Simon
    Participant

emil wrote:

That's what I was taught

Simon
    Participant

genny wrote:

Jim wrote:

He already gave it 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Simon wrote:

emil wrote:

That's what I was taught

But in the play, we see that Father makes all the final descisions and Mother is always asking him for something.

emil
    Participant

I don't know about the play since I have never been a member but I remember hearing that after a previous doomsday prediction went wrong, people were told that Mother prayed to Father to give the world some more time. Where is our brother Jim?

emil
    Participant

Jim wrote:

Have you ever studied about Melchizedek?

It would be nice if you can open a new thread and tell us all about Melchizedek. Meanwhile in this thread let us stick to what has been discussed already.

Jim wrote:

Ahnsahnghong said "She is Your Mother", what other proof do you need?

Emily asked where did he say that? Could you please post the name of the book and the text of the relevant chapter where he said it? Have you seen it yourself or you have just been told that it is there? If the latter, perhaps you could request your pastor to show you where it is so that it could help you save us all.

emil
    Participant

Simon wrote:

He already gave it 

True he gave the alleged text of the verse but not the book/chapter/verse so that we can see the context. As we all know, isolated verses mean nothing when taken out of context.

genny
    Participant

Simon wrote:

genny wrote:

Jim wrote:

He already gave it 

Everyone was posting so quickly, I must have missed it in between starting to write and clicking "send post."  Was it Isaiah 43:11?

Isaiah 43:11 "I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior."

This is the word for "apart": http://biblesuite.com/hebrew/1107.htm

It also means without and besides and except.

Jesus did not come without or apart from God.  No Christian I know would tell you that Jesus was a different savior than the God presented in the Old Testament.

And by the way, Jim, did you notice the verse right before that?  Isaiah 43:10, "… Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me."  There is only one God, not two.

What about this one:

Jim wrote:

Like Jehovah God said "Theres no name but Jehovah". The Holy Spirit had to testify about Jesus not about Himself

What was the verse for that?  Jim, are you still here?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I tried searching and didn't find anything.

Simon
    Participant

I think you are missing his point

genny
    Participant

Simon, do you mean my asking for the verse for this part?

Jim wrote:

If he's going to base his point on a Bible verse, then he should tell where the verse is.

Simon
    Participant

No in saying Jesus didn't come apart from Jehovah.

Viewing 20 replies - 41 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.