admin
    Keymaster

Motion to Dismiss Hearing Transcript 01/11/13

Transcript of the NJ Motion to Dismiss Hearing

Love'n Honey
    Participant

admin wrote:

Dozier Law Withdraws From WMSCOG Representation 09/18/12

Aw!! I can't see it.. Why did they withdraw?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

admin wrote:

Dozier Law Withdraws From WMSCOG Representation 09/18/12

Aw!! I can't see it.. Why did they withdraw?

Emily
    Participant

John Dozier (owner of the law firm) died.

Emily
    Participant

emil
    Participant

Emily wrote:

I was wondering about this when I first read about it when it was posted on the website.

How do they spin this one that the attorney fighting on behalf of "god" died and resulted in them withdrawing.

emil
    Participant

Emily wrote:

I was wondering about this when I first read about it when it was posted on the website.

How do they spin this one that the attorney fighting on behalf of "god" died and resulted in them withdrawing.

admin
    Participant

Motion to Dismiss Decision and Order 08/07/13

Here are some bullet points regarding Judge Harz’s decision on Colón’s Motion to Dismiss.  

1.  All claims against Defendant Newton were dismissed.

2.  All claims against Defendant Colón by her former husband were dismissed.

3.  The breach of contract claim was dismissed and the judge ruled that the non-disclosure agreement was “invalid and not binding between the parties”.

4.  The Plaintiff’s claims for trade libel were dismissed.

5.  Claims related to statements allegedly made by Defendant Colón at public variance hearings were dismissed.

6.  The case will go into discovery as to the Plaintiff’s claims for defamation and conspiracy and false light/defamation by implication and conspiracy.

admin
    Keymaster

Motion to Dismiss Decision and Order 08/07/13

Here are some bullet points regarding Judge Harz’s decision on Colón’s Motion to Dismiss.  

1.  All claims against Defendant Newton were dismissed.

2.  All claims against Defendant Colón by her former husband were dismissed.

3.  The breach of contract claim was dismissed and the judge ruled that the non-disclosure agreement was “invalid and not binding between the parties”.

4.  The Plaintiff’s claims for trade libel were dismissed.

5.  Claims related to statements allegedly made by Defendant Colón at public variance hearings were dismissed.

6.  The case will go into discovery as to the Plaintiff’s claims for defamation and conspiracy and false light/defamation by implication and conspiracy.

MountainMom
    Participant

All right!  I like the sounds of "going into discovery!"  It sounds like the wmscog would have to reveal some things there.

MountainMom
    Participant

All right!  I like the sounds of "going into discovery!"  It sounds like the wmscog would have to reveal some things there.

God my love
    Participant

Good to hear newton case are dismiss. this judgement seems god is with true people.

God my love
    Participant

Good to hear newton case are dismiss. this judgement seems god is with true people.

admin
    Keymaster

admin
    Participant

God my love
    Participant

What I mean to say is case against newton is dismiss. This is good wmscog can’t do any thing.

God my love
    Participant

What I mean to say is case against newton is dismiss. This is good wmscog can’t do any thing.

God my love
    Participant

Colon have not done any damage of wmscog but church have done many damage so church have to give compensation to former members.

Viewing 20 replies - 81 through 100 (of 155 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.