Wow, this is unbelievable! Really disappointing!

• Creator
    Topic
    fromtheotherside
    Participant

This is taken from the site from the church of God  examiningthewmscog.co/the-risks-of-examiningthewmscog .  This is a comment posted regarding comments posted by a Elie, and a Val.  Elie has be debated on this site and then all of a sudden  a "Val" post that he is a current member and would like to also know the answer to Elie's question and calls the church of God "Suspecious".

A.J

Posted February 12, 2013 at 12:13 am | Permalink

Nice try Elie, we know who is the liar now, to masquerade as a member of the church of God in order to persecute and slander us, this is very malicious and cowardly! Here is the information that “val” used to write his comments you will find that his IP address is the same as Elie’s

Val- email – www_clou***[email protected] –IP Address – 122.54.151.46

Elie – email – eliev****[email protected] –IP Address – 122.54.151.46

">Quote Val “Why don’t you guys just answer Elie’s question? I am a new wmscog member and I would also like to know the answer. I have been trying to ask our deacon the same question but like Sonja, he also doesn’t give a definite answer. If you want us new members to trust you then don’t ask so suspicious.”

Unless both ‘val’ and ‘elie’ just happened to live in the same house or frequented the same starbucks to use their wifi, you can’t have the same IP address. Elie, you are a LIAR! You dare to make believe and “masquerade” as a member of the Church of God so you can make us look bad! This is how members of the Examining use malicious and unscrupolous tactics to defame the church of God. Shame on you Elie!

2 cor 11:14-15:

And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

Fromtheotherside's comment:

So is this the way you guys present yourselves?  Admin, this is a valid post.  I would like to know how many of you go about 

"masquerading" as wmscog members trying to defame the Church of God?  So can even all this testimony or supposed "ex members" be trusted anymore??? Or did you guys just make up all these things?  Elie you lied.  You lied and made up a fake person  trying to make the Church of God look "suspecious"  I think this just make all of the stories from supposed ex members come out to be fake.  I hope you guys try to stop you cruel dishonest actions.  We can now know that the things posted here are all possibly Falsified, madeup stories by the members of this site.  None of them can be trusted because of Elie's Lie's.  I can't tell the amount of damage you guys create for members of the Church of God, how many families you guys have broken up, and lives you guys are ruining. At the church of God we promote love and family, we help the poor and needy and our members we love to give willingly to the people of this world.  Yes we threw away our lives here on earth we threw away anything that is "ours' so we can give it to the people of this world.  Maybe some parants or loved ones may want that back but we love to help people and we are sorry we devote our every being to the poor people suffering on this world from droughts and hunger and disasters.  But that's what we love to do.  

But to turn all our good deeds around and to call us names and make up stories in order to make us look bad, SHAME ON YOU ELIE! You have been caught red handed!  You people need know what is selfish truely what is selfish, to live for yourselves, or to serve and to give what you have back to the people of this world, to give you blood and sweat and time, your life to help the people in need.  You guys need to wake up and realize that there are more important things in this world than just having fun.  It's about making a difference in the world.  Whether it be cleaning up a street or helping to rebuild house destroyed by a tornado or flood, or installing water pumps so children in africa and other 3rd world countries can have atleast some comfort.  We grew up with so much and we thank our parents for providing it for us, now we want to just give it back to other children to other families, but why do you guys want to stop that? So we can have fun as a family? Even doctors who move to the amazon jungle to help tribes get medical help there rarely see their family but they don't make up stories trying to get their son back home.  So you guys need to really look at your actions and realize the pain you are causing to you loved ones, and know if you truely love them you will let them do what they feel is right and what brings them joy!  

Jubilee
    Participant

lovelyK wrote:

Hi, I don't mean to impose but this is just my impression from this forum. I didn't read all the forums here so correct me if I'm mistaken, but from the few that I did take the time to read, it seems as if everyone here has animosity, which makes me think that the basis for this website might be more emotional than informative.  This is only my opinion, I'm not trying to offend anyone.

This all seems a bit juvenile at both sides. As I read through this forum, I myself do feel that if the members of this site do fabricate identities then I now have a hard time believing what is on this site.  I'm not taking sides, but this is just my honest opinion.  I get the feeling everyone is just protecting elievalkryie, even though she did do something dishonest, to smite theotheside.

This site is for our information.   We wish to inform everyone around the world about religious mind control cults and the other forms of cults. Keeping & bringing families together and helping one another through difficult times.  A support group for so many of us that are confused, or once was confused.  Finding the truth and being set free to make your own decisions on life.  Building each other up and supporting one another.  Some days are good and some days are bad.  We might all be a little crazy but at least we can admit it.  

I am not sure about sides, are there sides?  They will claim they are on God's side, and so may we, but whose side are we really on?  

Communication, understanding, loving one another especially those who have a comman ground with each other.  We need to communicate with each other so we may know the truth and the TRUTH will set us FREE!

So, I personally would love to thank the author of this site with all my heart and love, with so much appreciation for sacrificing yourself to help me and my family, the people I love to come to realize the TRUTH and be set FREE!!!   

"I KNOW BUT ONE FREEDOM, AND THAT IS THE FREEDOM OF THE MIND"  Antoine de Saint Exupery

genny
    Participant

Simon wrote:

As I said in reply to another comment, facts are facts and lies are lies, don't take our word for it do your own research or ask us to cite what we say. Form your own opinions, God gave you your mind, it is probably one of the greatest gifts he gave I am sure he wants us to use them always search and never stop seaking truth.  

If WMSCOG is true it will only strengthen your faith and if you are deceived it will lead you to the true God who you desire to have a relationship with. Win Win

Jubilee wrote:

Communication, understanding, loving one another especially those who have a comman ground with each other.  We need to communicate with each other so we may know the truth and the TRUTH will set us FREE!

So, I personally would love to thank the author of this site with all my heart and love, with so much appreciation for sacrificing yourself to help me and my family, the people I love to come to realize the TRUTH and be set FREE!!!   

"I KNOW BUT ONE FREEDOM, AND THAT IS THE FREEDOM OF THE MIND"  Antoine de Saint Exupery

Right on, Simon and Jubilee!

Sarah2013
    Participant

Ok Simon. So I’ll be sure to dance on that.

mpl
    Participant

Simon wrote:

mpl wrote:

Simon wrote:

WMSCOG lies a lot in the name of Father and Mother. "Hello I am Simon from Elohim Academy, have you heard of God the Mother?"  "We aren't trying to get you to change your belief" 

Whether "Mother" approved  those lies I do not know but the fact is WMSCOG members use them

Simon i used those sentences very frequently while i was in wmscog during preaching, house to house or the streets. i may say thats one basic point which made me suspesious bout them..we were not allow to use the words WMSCOG when introduced to people.

I never said where I was from but never lied either. But people I went with did, and it was a bit annoying but we were never told to so I saw it as their sin not the church. I really dunno 

have you never wonder what make them to lie then??  i think you knew wmscog members never dare do anything out of context unless they are being told to do so. we were once told by the pastor 'no matter how unreasoning it may sound its not our duty to question because our thoughts can never be compared to god the mother, we have betrayed god the mother once in heaven now its our duty to completely obey her. every words pastors spoke considered it from god the mother so you have to listen to what they say'. 

Simon
    Participant

a lot of people "lie for Jesus" not that different than "Lying for Ahn and Zahng" I guess

genny
    Participant

Simon wrote:

a lot of people "lie for Jesus" not that different than "Lying for Ahn and Zahng" I guess

If they do 'lie for Jesus' it's definitely not approved of by any church I know, and would not be encouraged or suggested by the leadership.

Simon
    Participant

genny wrote:

Simon wrote:

If they do 'lie for Jesus' it's definitely not approved of by any church I know, and would not be encouraged or suggested by the leadership.

not saying its right just my thought at the time 

Jubilee
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Jubilee wrote:

All churches are tax exempt, they may have to file a 990 form every year but no taxes, if they did America would have no debt.

Actually if Churches were taxed that would only be 70 million and our debt is almost 16 trillion… also  congress would probably just increase spending to compensate

Well, every penny helps.  They should want to help America at their time of need.  Churches are actually big businesses.

Simon
    Participant

maybe but our deficit wouldn't even cut in half… also congress would likely just up spending as I said.  Not sure I am in a state of complete objection to the idea but I am not sold it would actually help

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

lovelyK wrote:

Hi, I don't mean to impose but this is just my impression from this forum. I didn't read all the forums here so correct me if I'm mistaken, but from the few that I did take the time to read, it seems as if everyone here has animosity, which makes me think that the basis for this website might be more emotional than informative.  This is only my opinion, I'm not trying to offend anyone.

This all seems a bit juvenile at both sides. As I read through this forum, I myself do feel that if the members of this site do fabricate identities then I now have a hard time believing what is on this site.  I'm not taking sides, but this is just my honest opinion.  I get the feeling everyone is just protecting elievalkryie, even though she did do something dishonest, to smite theotheside.

Hi lovelyK, I haven't welcome you to the forum so let me do that now. Welcome! LovelyK, you are always free to state what you feel here. That is what this forum is all about so don't think that you have to explain yourself why you feel that way. I would just like to say that a person's action is their own and if my actions have caused you to doubt others here, then please don't. I think you have to give each person here the benefit of a doubt. Though I appreciate the people that have defended me against FTOS, I will tell you now this is not always the case. Most of us here have also fought among ourselves at one time or another due to different views and beliefs about certain matters. This is why the forum exist, not to take sides, but to state what you feel about a particular subject and also to tell what you experience from wmscog and the info's can be then compared.

If you want pure information about wmscog without reading or knowing the "thoughts" of others, this website provides that in the home page (https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/). There, it is all information though ofcourse since one of the major goal of this site is to show to the world the truth BEHIND wmscog, then you can't really expect that the admin would put something there that counters his goals.

Am I claiming that wmscog never do anything good? No, I have never said that. I have even stated from the first time that I was here that our zion is more mild and not as "aggressive" compared to other zions that I have read about. For example, last time I was there, our zion does not demand that we give tithes but just encourage us to give what we "willingly" could. So that is one difference from other stories that claims their zion demands tithes from members. But do I go on my way saying that people claiming this are lying? No. I have no reason to doubt others when they speak of their own experience because I was not there with them when it happened. Until it is proven that they are lying about it, I will continue to believe in what they say.

So if you want to think that this forum is packed with liars just because of one person in doubt, then please allow me to say that is not very open-minded of you. If one of your friends lie, does that indicate that all your friends are liars? This forum is for all people, you are free to say what you feel and think (though please observe forum rules), so if you somehow find what other people say offensive, then I am sorry to say we cannot do anything about it as we cannot stop other people from stating their own opinion.

lovelyK
    Participant

Hi, everyone, I didn't mean to call everyone a liar, what I wanted to point out was that, even though Elievalkryie did do something dishonest, instead of correcting, or pointing it out as you do with the people from the church of God, everyone defended the action. So if everyone is able to overlook and defend it, it occurred to me what else might they overlook for the purpose of examining the church of God. I didn't come here to offend anyone. 

king34
    Participant

I didnt take offence lovelyk ..and welcome to the forum. I which we can all exchange points of view and just talk about the topic at hand 🙂

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

LovelyK, I would also like to point out that correcting someone for their mistake is a job of the elders or pastors of the Church you are in and that is perfectly acceptable. Maybe they did not "disciple" me for it coz it is not even within their scope of resposibility as a forum member and I would honestly say that I don't expect it from them also though I have fully apologized to the Admin if my personal actions have somehow affected the website's credibility. The people here do not belong to one religion or organization, LovelyK, you can't expect the disciplining of actions here unless it violated forum rules.

Anyway, I would like to ask what is your purpose of joining this forum. Is there something you want to clarify on the post in the Home page that you think may not have been correct? People here are open to discussions.

lurker
    Participant

I don't claim to know any of the members here well enough to make a real accusation but just based on what FTOS and Elievalkyrie have been saying, it is my immediate impression that Elie is lying and still perhaps unwilling to admit that Val is another of her accounts.  I have been following this site and the forum for quite some time ever since a friend of mine joined the WMSCOG 2 years ago, trying to find more information and stay updated on news surrounding this cult, so seeing this topic is quite a disappointment to me.  Whatever reasons you may have had, isn't the idea to be straightforward and honest with these members since it is these very kinds of underhanded and manipulative tactics that we see as being so negative in the WMSCOG?  I would not go as far as to say this discredits any of the information on this website as reliable sources are always provided, but it is this approach to communication on the forums that leaves a bad taste in my mouth and the fact that it seems to be universally condoned by the members here is also disappointing to me as lovelyK has mentioned. I am as eager as anyone to get to those "I told you so" moments and of course a small deception like this doesn't begin to compare to what is happening within this cult but that's really not the point is it?  

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Not that I am doubting you Lurker but I just find it hard to believe that you would show up in this forum just to comment on this one particular subject and nothing else. If you really are "monitoring this website and forum" as you say you do, why would you comment on one topic only and not the other ones. I think other people have a much more interesting topic than this but seeing that you have only registered as a forum member just yesterday, I find it odd that you would register just to comment negatively on this subject, it's suspicious. Just saying. But thanks for the input anyway.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Yes, Eli. The whole write up sounded somehow to me. Of all topics the Val or Eli issue is the one that raises an eyebrow???? Give me a break.

Simon
    Participant

If I were doing what people are accusing eli of and I were to lie I would just I was on a public network and leave it at that.

lurker
    Participant

Elievalkyrie wrote:

Not that I am doubting you Lurker but I just find it hard to believe that you would show up in this forum just to comment on this one particular subject and nothing else. If you really are "monitoring this website and forum" as you say you do, why would you comment on one topic only and not the other ones. I think other people have a much more interesting topic than this but seeing that you have only registered as a forum member just yesterday, I find it odd that you would register just to comment negatively on this subject, it's suspicious. Just saying. But thanks for the input anyway.

I don't see how it's suspicious as I don't support the WMSCOG, I don't know you, and I don't have any reason to discredit you. Odd maybe, but in just browsing the other topics up to this point this was the first example I had really seen of a member trying to deceive a COG member and that was kind of a letdown I guess?  I just thought I would provide my outside perspective without personal bias since the members here seem like a fairly small and close group.

I'm not religious and I don't study the bible so in general I don't have much to contribute.

Simon
    Participant

I've been accused of faking leaving so clearly one could fake not being a member to credit their own attempt at discreditting…

Not that I think you are

Sarah2013
    Participant

Good one, Simon!

Viewing 20 replies - 101 through 120 (of 171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.