Wow, this is unbelievable! Really disappointing!

• Creator
    Topic
    fromtheotherside
    Participant

This is taken from the site from the church of God  examiningthewmscog.co/the-risks-of-examiningthewmscog .  This is a comment posted regarding comments posted by a Elie, and a Val.  Elie has be debated on this site and then all of a sudden  a "Val" post that he is a current member and would like to also know the answer to Elie's question and calls the church of God "Suspecious".

A.J

Posted February 12, 2013 at 12:13 am | Permalink

Nice try Elie, we know who is the liar now, to masquerade as a member of the church of God in order to persecute and slander us, this is very malicious and cowardly! Here is the information that “val” used to write his comments you will find that his IP address is the same as Elie’s

Val- email – www_clou***[email protected] –IP Address – 122.54.151.46

Elie – email – eliev****[email protected] –IP Address – 122.54.151.46

">Quote Val “Why don’t you guys just answer Elie’s question? I am a new wmscog member and I would also like to know the answer. I have been trying to ask our deacon the same question but like Sonja, he also doesn’t give a definite answer. If you want us new members to trust you then don’t ask so suspicious.”

Unless both ‘val’ and ‘elie’ just happened to live in the same house or frequented the same starbucks to use their wifi, you can’t have the same IP address. Elie, you are a LIAR! You dare to make believe and “masquerade” as a member of the Church of God so you can make us look bad! This is how members of the Examining use malicious and unscrupolous tactics to defame the church of God. Shame on you Elie!

2 cor 11:14-15:

And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

Fromtheotherside's comment:

So is this the way you guys present yourselves?  Admin, this is a valid post.  I would like to know how many of you go about 

"masquerading" as wmscog members trying to defame the Church of God?  So can even all this testimony or supposed "ex members" be trusted anymore??? Or did you guys just make up all these things?  Elie you lied.  You lied and made up a fake person  trying to make the Church of God look "suspecious"  I think this just make all of the stories from supposed ex members come out to be fake.  I hope you guys try to stop you cruel dishonest actions.  We can now know that the things posted here are all possibly Falsified, madeup stories by the members of this site.  None of them can be trusted because of Elie's Lie's.  I can't tell the amount of damage you guys create for members of the Church of God, how many families you guys have broken up, and lives you guys are ruining. At the church of God we promote love and family, we help the poor and needy and our members we love to give willingly to the people of this world.  Yes we threw away our lives here on earth we threw away anything that is "ours' so we can give it to the people of this world.  Maybe some parants or loved ones may want that back but we love to help people and we are sorry we devote our every being to the poor people suffering on this world from droughts and hunger and disasters.  But that's what we love to do.  

But to turn all our good deeds around and to call us names and make up stories in order to make us look bad, SHAME ON YOU ELIE! You have been caught red handed!  You people need know what is selfish truely what is selfish, to live for yourselves, or to serve and to give what you have back to the people of this world, to give you blood and sweat and time, your life to help the people in need.  You guys need to wake up and realize that there are more important things in this world than just having fun.  It's about making a difference in the world.  Whether it be cleaning up a street or helping to rebuild house destroyed by a tornado or flood, or installing water pumps so children in africa and other 3rd world countries can have atleast some comfort.  We grew up with so much and we thank our parents for providing it for us, now we want to just give it back to other children to other families, but why do you guys want to stop that? So we can have fun as a family? Even doctors who move to the amazon jungle to help tribes get medical help there rarely see their family but they don't make up stories trying to get their son back home.  So you guys need to really look at your actions and realize the pain you are causing to you loved ones, and know if you truely love them you will let them do what they feel is right and what brings them joy!  

Sarah2013
    Participant

Let not ŷour right hand know what your left is doing. I may not quote it directly from the bible, but in spite of all flaws I understand what God truly means and it isn’t a physical Jerusalem from above.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

genny wrote:

fromtheotherside wrote:

How can a site saying they are believers in god go around lying and impersonating,  Everything and everyone here has lost credibility, No one knows who is real.  Now you guys must prove your selves, deception is not a strong argument to use.   Look at what you guys have become, so blood thirsty to go out and hurt your families and loved ones even to lie, to destory the one bit of hope in this world for people who are distrought.  Have you guys gone out and done something for you neighbor lately?  Have you at least done something good for this world?  Forget about yourself and live to help and not destroy.  

fromtheotherside, do you like being accused of lying?  I doubt it.  Neither do I.

Listen, I can understand that this kind of information would make you upset.  If I was told, for example, that your ip address matched simon's (not saying it does, just hypothetical), I would be pretty upset too.

But I would not know that information unless the admin told me.

How did you obtain your information?

Besides that, you asked, "Have you guys gone out and done something for you neighbor lately?  Have you at least done something good for this world?"

You don't know me personally.  You don't know what I do.  I feel the need to defend myself and list all the things I do, but then I will feel like I am seeking praise from men, and I would rather get it from God.  (Matthew 6)

fromtheotherside wrote:

if it doesn't connect maybe use a different browser, maybe try firefox or something different.  or the settings on your computer. 

I've tried different browsers and different machines.  I don't know what's up with that.

That was on the site I just C&P and put it up so I don't have to be the admin.  KF wrote:

fromtheotherside wrote:

How can a site saying they are believers in god go around lying and impersonating,  Everything and everyone here has lost credibility, No one knows who is real.  Now you guys must prove your selves, deception is not a strong argument to use.   Look at what you guys have become, so blood thirsty to go out and hurt your families and loved ones even to lie, to destory the one bit of hope in this world for people who are distrought.  Have you guys gone out and done something for you neighbor lately?  Have you at least done something good for this world?  Forget about yourself and live to help and not destroy.  

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

King James Version (Pure Cambridge 'Authorized Version') John 8:7

So what exactly are you guys doing???? So you're saying your without sin so you're throwing stones at us???  how hypocrital. 

king34 wrote:

well even if eli used a different name on the other side it does not mean he lied. He just used a different name there is no shame in that.He just wanted some questions to be answered because your not doing a great job def your mother god. and truth be it. I dont really trust you at all the tone and the way you adress people in this iste is not of a brother or sister from the church. I am not from the church any more and I even know not to accuse people w/o evidence. and about doing somehting for your neighbor ..umm what have you done..picking up garbage and trying to get awards from the gov is not really doing good in the eyes of god because your doing it to get praised. shame on you.

So saying you are a member or the church of God is not lying?? okay so I know what kind of standards you guys play by. I think if you ask Elie that will be evidence enough even though there is already evidence.   So does this fit into you guys "the end does not justify the means" argument?? so its' okay to lie as long as your intent justifies it? Wow this is getting good!

fromtheotherside
    Participant

I see elie was online and decided not to comment, anything wrong elie??

Sarah2013
    Participant

FTOS. Not justifying nothing. Your church has been lying and deceiving people. So how does that fell. Not good, yea.

king34
    Participant

your passing judgement on all of us by the alleged actions of another person. This site is about examining not bashing people. I guess you guys are used to that since all you guys talked abut is how bad other churches our smh.I guess your picking up perfecly from your mothers commandments

Sarah2013
    Participant

Feel, I mean.

KF
    Participant

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

King James Version (Pure Cambridge 'Authorized Version') <font color=”#1c256a”>John 8:7</font>

So what exactly are you guys doing???? So you're saying your without sin so you're throwing stones at us???  how hypocrital. 

You know for someone who is in a church you should know that what you just said is not accurate, why do you twist the Lord's word.

are you 100% perfect, do you not make mistakes, when was the last time you were better than anyone here.  Just because you go to church does not make you righteous, God knows what's in our hearts.  We are all sinners, but since you think your better than us then go right ahead, trow the first stone.  Can you do it without feeling guilty of your own sins.

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. Matthew 7:5

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Sarah, that's what you guys accuse us of all the time, so I'm used to it.  

KF, you just twist God's word once again, are you guys 100% perfect, do you not make mistakes? I don't have to throw the first stone, you guys have been throughing stones since the existence of this site.  Yet I don't think you guys feel guilty, 

Thank you for pointing out Mat 7:5 please read for yourselves, we don't hold you guys accountable, we will keep praying for all of you.  

KF
    Participant

you know something your very ARROGANT, did you come out like your mother or father?

the conversation ends here, I personally don't have to prove nothing to a mere man, a worm, a maggot, the only one I need to show things to is My Heavenly Father…The King of Kings…and Lord of Lords!

Sarah2013
    Participant

Don’t sweat it, KF. Something tells me that Fromtheother side is some sort of leader for his church. I actually prefer to debate with the powers that be cause that’s where my strength lies. I thank God for that.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Thank you for posting this guys. At least I can honestly defend myself. For your information, I was using a public computer at that time with my friend, (we are low on budget and shared on one pc to lessen the pc bill) who was also approached in his hang-out place by Korean people that claims to be from wmscog. I have just recently known that he is also a member and I have shown him this website and also the webite examiningthewmscog.co since I also frequent there to post comments. He requested that he also want to put up a comment to support me there and I allowed him to use the same pc I was using since we were already sharing at that time.

Please don't make assumptions on your own but I guess it couldn't be help since you assume a lot of things. Thank you.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

How many stones was that KF?  Again I will not hold it against you. Father and Mother please forgive her she knows not what she does. Thank you I am a worm a maggot, just as the bible calls us.  If I have to take that from you in order to glorify our Father and Mother, I thank you for your stones KF.  

Sarah2013
    Participant

FTOS are you for real??????? You know in your heart there is no father and mother of the wmscog kind.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Guys, thank you for defending me. I am touched but please know that I am okay, I have nothing to hide and I am not upset about it. Don't let the situation get out of control. The Admin is monitoring the comments. LOL. ^_^ Stay cool and thank you again for those who answered in my behalf.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Thank you for your explanation Elie, I hope you have yet another friend that used the computer, what explanation do you have for "Resha" and I hope that I don't have to point out "resha" does have your same Email, except for it ends with 021.  So who is this other friend?  

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Elie is me and Resha is me. I am Elie Resha. That was when my friend who was also reading the comments decided to join in. As I have said, I have nothing to hide. You can ask anything.

Sarah2013
    Participant

FTOS: how does this prove that you guys are legit?

Sarah2013
    Participant

This is so not of God.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

So you used them and talked in the 3rd person….. Is resha your other personality???okay now stop it, you don't fool anyone, except those who have the same grudge as you.. 

KF
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

Thank you for your explanation Elie, I hope you have yet another friend that used the computer, what explanation do you have for "Resha" and I hope that I don't have to point out "resha" does have your same Email, except for it ends with 021.  So who is this other friend?  

fromtheotherside are you a private investigator??? How much do you get pay? 

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.