Former WMSCOG Missionary Ron Ramos Speaks Out About His Experience

fedupmom
    Participant

Fromtheotherside, may I suggest that you watch the videos, not once, but twice or maybe more? I found that I picked up many things the second or third time that I overlooked the first time I watched them…. Just a suggestion…

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

I am just happy at least that FTOS did not deny that Ron Ramos really was a member of the wmscog. That means they cannot say that he was just an impostor who got "paid" to ruin wmscog.

But I am guessing the wmscog will try to sue these people now who had courage on showing their face publicly and declaring the wrongdoings the wmscog have done. 

FTOS, for someone who is claiming to be a member of the "true" church, you are acting very judgemental. You might wanna read Luke 6:37, Romans 2:1-3 for that. 

KF
    Participant

they can't deny them, they have lots of  proof  they were members, even pictures with mother, and if they sue, it's going to get bigger……the court will just trow them out and tell them to suck it in, they are not the first or last organization that people talk about.

besides…..once the court see's that they have a habit of sueing everyone who speaks against them, they are not going to tolerate that, wasting the judges time, when there is real crimes that need punishment out there.

they shouldn't press their luck, all those ex-members might get together and sue them for spiritual rape and might want back all the money they gave for all those years, and what about emotional distress.

Simon
    Participant

different courts between lawsuits and crimes

and America is home to many a lawsuit happy person they fit right in

fromtheotherside
    Participant

yes it's easier to bring up a case in America, we are all sue happy people! Anyhow Kim theres no law spiritual rape, sorry to say.  And why would we deny Ron was a member that would be "lying" we would never do that.  The truth is he was a great missionary but he let his ambitions get in the way he want praise and worship for himself instead of giving it to god. He want power so insince he couldn't get that he got angry and found your lies and used that as his tool to seek revenge. 

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

And how have you made that conclusion about him FTOS? Do you know him very well or do you just say that because that is what you think? And since you called him a liar, can you clarify to us what did he lied about?

And what about your deaconess Diane? what can you say about her?

john doe
    Participant

Thank you Ron and Diane I feel so much better that the truth is coming from such important members of the church.   

Sarah2013
    Participant

That’s a lie, fromtheother side. Ron was a great leader, this I know. I was there. He was spiritually sold out to mama Zahng, so don’t say that.

john doe
    Participant

I agree with Sarah2013 I did not know Ron but I felt everything in his vidio was right on the money from my experience in the church.     

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

John doe welcome to the forum. Are you also a longtime member of the wmscog like Ron? Why did you decide to leave?

Rahab
    Participant

Thank you Ron, for your honest testimony. The truth of God’s word offers renewed hope to all of those who have been effected by this group. Stay strong, my friend. Let God be your strength and refuge in the storm of criticism. There is much comfort found in the Psalms if you are in need. Personally, Psalm 25 got me through some very difficult times. I was doing my daily Bible study last night and came across Psalm 91. Also a great passage of encouragement.

Remember, what is good, what is true, what is right will stand up to scrutiny and will be in line with God’s word.

Grand and peace to you all.

KF
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

yes it's easier to bring up a case in America, we are all sue happy people! Anyhow Kim theres no law spiritual rape, sorry to say.  And why would we deny Ron was a member that would be "lying" we would never do that.  The truth is he was a great missionary but he let his ambitions get in the way he want praise and worship for himself instead of giving it to god. He want power so insince he couldn't get that he got angry and found your lies and used that as his tool to seek revenge. 

FTOS…I know that I was just been Sarcastic.

Did you know him personally?  or this is what you heared and what about Diane?

Sarah2013
    Participant

John, Ron was the real deal. I know this for certain.

Mariposa
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

Ummmm…fromtheotherside, I thought only God knows a man's heart and it's intentions.  I guess you, and you alone seem to know ron like the back of your hand, huh?

The truth is, you do not know him, please.  So does your brain really not work at all that you would actually suggest that (with no evidence of course) because he didn't make pastor; however worked for FREE for the church for 12 years, almost daily, that he did it all so he could make pastor?  And then when he didn't, he did a video as revenge?  (and you obviously cannot say that the information was not the truth).  You really are not capable of thinking critically nor logically.  The reason anyone stays in that church so long is that they use fear to control people to thinking if they leave they will be damned to Hell.  He obviously (just as he stated) left because he researched and found the church to have made false predictions and they have shady business operations.

Why don't you private inbox me your name so I can tell you wrether or not you actually know him!  Anyone can claim they know someone so I would like to see if you in fact do.

Mariposa
    Participant

Mariposa wrote:

fromtheotherside wrote:

Ummmm…fromtheotherside, I thought only God knows a man's heart and it's intentions.  I guess you, and you alone seem to know ron like the back of your hand, huh?  Why is it though that you do not address the actual content of his statements in the video?  Please stick to that rather than make accusations as to his character?  You do not know his heart's intentions.  However, anyone who actually knows Ron will state that he had a loving heart and did anything he could to help people.  He donated 12 years of his life to cog because he thought he was saving the lives of people.  Everyone will have their opinions but if you truly knew him, he always went out of his way to do what he thought was right.

Ms Freedom
    Participant

admin wrote:

World Mission Society Church of God Exposed:  Ex 12 year Missionary Ron Ramos and Steve Hassan

What courage you have, Ron! This cult has split up families and has nothing to do with love! The "I Love You Foundation" is a joke!! It's only a PR campaign to make the mother god look like she loves people. They love no one but themselves!

Eyes are beginning to be opened with this group and I'm sure because of the courage of Ron and Diane that many more will start to speak out.

I heard from a former member that a demonstration had taken place at one of the locations. Does anybody know if this is true – and if it is – where? I want to join them!

KF
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

he found my lies! what are you talking about, he was living a lie, the lie was in him and all around him for 12 years! he even admits it, he finally saw it.

by the way MARIPOSA asked you something 2 lines above, why don't you answer her, if you can.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Ron was a missionary, he had alot of contact with korea. People who lead don't let those under them or even those they work with know, whats on their minds.  Everyone and even the pastor of LA will confirm it.  You might have known him on the outside but he reveals whats in side to only those above him, to those who he thinks can actually do something about it.  He wouldn't say anything to people like you maraposa who are useless to him. Y don't you PM me your name Maraposa and where you went to church.  

Kim wrote:

fromtheotherside wrote:

he found my lies! what are you talking about, he was living a lie, the lie was in him and all around him for 12 years! he even admits it, he finally saw it.

by the way MARIPOSA asked you something 2 lines above, why don't you answer her, if you can.

Yes your lies Mariposa, what lies do you think I'm talking about, the lies you and everyone fell for on the website. DUH!  

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Mariposa wrote:

Mariposa wrote:

fromtheotherside wrote:

Ummmm…fromtheotherside, I thought only God knows a man's heart and it's intentions.  I guess you, and you alone seem to know ron like the back of your hand, huh?  Why is it though that you do not address the actual content of his statements in the video?  Please stick to that rather than make accusations as to his character?  You do not know his heart's intentions.  However, anyone who actually knows Ron will state that he had a loving heart and did anything he could to help people.  He donated 12 years of his life to cog because he thought he was saving the lives of people.  Everyone will have their opinions but if you truly knew him, he always went out of his way to do what he thought was right.

No ones saying he was a bad person, but he wanted something that can only be grasped if it is given not because its something you want. 

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

No ones saying he was a bad person, but he wanted something that can only be grasped if it is given not because its something you want. 

Actually what you are already saying about him implies that you think he is a bad person because he is being ruled by greed. 

Viewing 20 replies - 61 through 80 (of 262 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.