"i believe she is our mother"

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

This comment was originally posted on Zahng Gil Jah's Ex-Husband's Side Of The Story? on 01/23/13:

keshab Dhungel Ithari church, Nepal says:

i believe she is our mother. without dought i am saying she is our heavenly mother.if we want to get salvation then really we should have to believe god the mother.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Good post, Genny.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Fromtheotherside, I know the wmscog claims that they are the only religion that follow the “Passover” correctly. Claiming this, then you must have a back-up proof for that right? Do the wmscog have the list of all Christian religions in the whole wide world that does not follow the P.O “perfectly”? Did the wmscog attend all religions and was able to observe all their religious sacraments to be able to claim this statement? Here, let me give you a list of all denominations. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations. So did you go thru all of these religions and was able to verify that you are the only one to follow perfectly or did you just immediately trust the words of the deacon who told you this?

Sarah2013
    Participant

Good one, Eli.

Simon
    Participant

Well they don't need to test every denomination. If their doctrine on Passover and Sabbath are both correct a "proper" Passover keeper cannot keep or condone Sunday so 90% are ruled out for keeping or associating with those who keep Sunday.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

The big question is IF.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

The big question is IF.

Simon
    Participant

But whether they are right has nothing to do with their claim as to whether only they believe it

Simon
    Participant

But whether they are right has nothing to do with their claim as to whether only they believe it

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

But they still have to give proof that they are right to state that they are the only ones to keep the Passover perfectly. Authentic proofs, not distorted ones, which they have not yet provided.

Simon
    Participant

I think I misunderstood you sorry

Sarah2013
    Participant

There are other churches that worship on Saturday, which to me, does not necessarily prove or not prove their authenticity. To worship on Saturday or Sunday and introducing new gods into the Bible raises more eyebrows than the day of worship. Distorting the Bible by picking out scriptures here and there and merging them conveniently to form a pattern of belief is yet another matter. There are so many mother gods, father gods and true parents in Korea, why is that? Most of whom have similar belief system at that. So what does that tell us. Either God who created the heaven and the earth is God and God alone or that he created many gods after him. However, that sounds delusional. He clearly is not confused and cannot be. All we have to do is step outside and see his handwork. He said he is God and we are not to have strange gods. Jesus said it is finished. So, where are all these true gods, true parents, god mothers and god fathers coming from. Soon we will be introduced to god children and god animals – this is crazy. I have more respect for churches that respect the Bible by not adding their own effects to it and yet try to channel through life’s difficulty by faith (saturday or sunday worship) than those that make a mockery of the Bible. How can one truly claim to love God whom they have not seen yet hate the brother they have seen by their actions. Wmscog who claim they have seen god or have god in their midst have an ironic way of exemplifying this love. Malice is malice period.

Simon
    Participant

I said that we can rule out any church that worships on sunday OR condones it (so far as if they are keeping Passover in the means WMSCOG says and them being right)

Simon
    Participant

That would only speak to their claim that if Passover is kept you are kept from Idolatry and that Sunday worship is Idolatry. so one could reason that their doctrine of Passover is inherently unique regardless of its accuracy

Sarah2013
    Participant

Not sure I follow, Simon.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

The only thing unique about wmscog’s claims is that they are the only ones that calls the Lord’s Supper “the Passover”. They insist on calling it the Passover but it is no different from the Lord’s Supper that other religions practice. They are focusing on the name, because it is only through this method that they can claim that they “restored” it.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Stained reading your post makes a person more aggrevated, the way you talk makes you look like some eminem wannabe but then you put up lyrics from rock bands so I don't what you are sometimes, so same goes here buddy.  

Anyhow, so the subject is Passover? okay, actualy simon is right on our views, if you keep sunday, you're not keeping sabbath, so just cuz your church keeps a worship on sabbath, and keep another worship on sunday then you're not keep the sabbath.  Same with Passover, so as Simon said MOST christian denominations fall in to this you can say almost all.  Find a Sabatarian church besides 7th day adventist, and even they don't keep the sabbath that we are talking about. so that rules them out also, that keeps Sabbath correctly without sunday worship that also keeps Passover.  I have looked before, on internet, to see if those type of churches exists, couldn't find any, but, can I say I have proof there isn't a church in some mountain in  like some isolated place that keeps it, no, but that's the thing even if there were such a church how many people know of it, do you? no, do I? no, go ask a hundered people most likely they will all say no, we've all been preaching right? I have and I've approached thousands of people of the years, and 80 percent don't have a clue about the passover.  SO that's where the problem lies, if Passover is the way to eternal life, then if that church that keeps passover in the mountains in some far off land is the only ones keeping it, there is a BIG problem, so that is why God has to do something about it.  Do you understand what I'm getting at?  So can we say God has to bring it back to the WORLD? Yes he does, cuz those mountain folk sure aren't doing a good job of it.  

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Sabbath is the day of the lord, do you want to get into that after discussing Passover?  I agree with Sarahs comment about cherry picking verses, but the thing is I view Protestants that way also.  I met a university evangilest once, he was preaching and I tried to just pass him by but he stopped and started talking about salvation so I asked him how can I have salvation? He pulled out the verse that all christians memorise first Rom 10:9.  So I said thats it? I don't have to do anything?  He said yea there are no works or deeds needed that's it.  So how about the other 99% of the bible it doesn't give any other instructions?  he said yup thats it.  This is a typical protestant. So this isn't cherry picking?  the whole bible is filled with laws and deeds.  Jesus spoke about those who do not keep my fathers commands, lawlessness, his apostle said even the demons believe in him, without works faith is dead.  hundereds of other verses that speak of these things, new covenant, do this. So if you bring this up they say "oh deeds come after faith" but clearly the apostles said faith without deeds is dead, so trying to make faith higher up is false doctrine, lies and deciet.  Also then what are the deeds??? what are the laws???? what are the commands??? why is that never taught?  so having a doctrine with holes and cherry picking verses I think of protestants that way, not to mention sunday and passover.  

fromtheotherside
    Participant

can you dispute that?

fromtheotherside
    Participant

also Jesus said those who honor me with their lips but their hearts are far from me? what does this mean?  it's talking about action and words.  You can say i believe in God, but their deeds prove otherwise.  

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

First of all, let me correct that. The bible does not state that the Passover is the way to eternal life. Jesus is. Can you give a new testament verse that states you have eternal life by following “the Passover”? Give me the verse so we can look at it.

Viewing 20 replies - 81 through 100 (of 143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.