Addresses for the WMSCOG?

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

There are a lot of people posting here that know the exact addresses of different locations of the WMSCOG or Zion's. Let's list as many as we can.

Joshua
    Participant

I want to bump this up because there are more locations that just what's listed. Some people feel that listing these locations could be a bad thing and that something bad could happen. Here's what I've seen so far, nothing bad has happened, loved ones now know where their family members / friends go when they disappear out of their lives, and the WMSCOG is being exposed and more people are learning to stay away from this group and their locations. Please keep posting locations here folks.

Teraflops
    Participant

Around the world? I'm from Lima, Peru, and i just know 2 locations of WMSCOG here: the Main Zion (Bellavista Ave. and Faucett Ave., San Miguel district), and Chorrillos Zion (Alameda Los Cedros Mz. D9 Lt. 22, Los Cedros).

If someone has more information about other locations, grateful to report it.

Joshua
    Participant

I just ran accross the WMS location in Honolulu, HI. It looks like some kind of business or store front but it has a "No Trespassing" sign on it. If you are wondering if it has cameras, yes it does! How does this show love and acceptance to others? It's one of the most uninviting places i've seen yet. As for community service, they had a great opportunity this last Monday when the island held a huge lantern festival. At dusk they floated thousands of lanterns in little boats in the bay. It was quite an awesome sight. The WMSCOG has been disruptful at so many events that I am honestly surprized they weren't at this one yelling about the love of mother. Best I can tell the presence of the WMSCOG is minimal at best. I'm very thankful to God for that. I know that I am not welcome in their group anyway. A few of them have even been quite verbal with me about that. No direct manipulation for yours truly. Again, I'm very thankful to God for that.

Keep posting locations here folks. Sometimes I am able to visit different places and it's interesting to see some of the places that they claim to be holy. I think I spelled that wrong. It might be wholy! 

Anonymous
    Inactive

I know I wouldn't want to walk into a building that had cameras all around it, no trespassing signs and didn't make me feel welcome.  Especially, if it called itself a place of worship.  Just my opinion and feelings.

Emily
    Participant

And here’s their newest property in Arizona. Purchased for a whopping $1.5 Million of their members’ hard earned money. Plenty of square footage that includes a school and residence to further the cult agenda.

http://azbigmedia.com/featured/gpe-secures-sale-36361-sf-church-glendale

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have pictures of one of their "zions" but I don't enough about the internet to post them.  If anyone knows how to do it, please private message me.

Joshua
    Participant

Emily, as much as the information disgust me I am always impressed at how you guys are able to find this stuff. Keep it up.

Azula
    Participant

Emily wrote:

And here's their newest property in Arizona. Purchased for a whopping $1.5 Million of their members' hard earned money. Plenty of square footage that includes a school and residence to further the cult agenda.

Thanks Emily for the post.

I think it's evidence such as this one that proves that their doomsday predictions are lies. I mean why build new churches if "heaven is around the corner" as mama z would say?

Travis
    Participant

Azula wrote:

Emily wrote:

And here's their newest property in Arizona. Purchased for a whopping $1.5 Million of their members' hard earned money. Plenty of square footage that includes a school and residence to further the cult agenda.

I think it's evidence such as this one that proves that their doomsday predictions are lies. I mean why build new churches if "heaven is around the corner" as mama z would say?

Real State is big business as we know. Also, the more churches they build, the more powerful the are. There is a trick to all this building of churches and moving around from a place to another that I haven't been able to figure out yet … But I'm on it and will figure it out

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

I just meet a deconness she told me they have opened a new church in malad mumbai (India). Here i have noticed they usally open new churches when they have problem in the vicinity they are settled like in the case of Rahul rawail who harrasted them till the core.Another thing is they have the fear of the illegal koreans here who stay in the church or house who are on student visa etc so they need to shift from place to place so thet they dont fall in trouble.Travis you areright in what you say why build churches if heaven is round the corrner.Through their building churches we get to know as per their prediction 2015 -2016  also is not the end of the world .Here in india all their places are on lease of 1 year (rent) so they dont have a problem if they are on the run or have to leave altermately it is the money of the members which is lost at the same time they have their buissness rolling through tithes and offerings,  

setufree
    Participant

Travis wrote:

Azula wrote:

Emily wrote:

Real State is big business as we know. Also, the more churches they build, the more powerful the are. There is a trick to all this building of churches and moving around from a place to another that I haven't been able to figure out yet … But I'm on it and will figure it out

This is a link with the deed information for their new church.  It's 14 pages long uploaded 7.9.2015   Also for any church members looking at this, this information is ALL PUBLIC RECORDS founded legally through a simple google search and online. Anyone interested in real estate/property tax has the right to look this up. These records are uploaded by the State of Arizona, so if you have a problem with them being put online and on the internet contact the state.  I'm not responsible for what anyone else does with this public information.

http://recorder.maricopa.gov/recdocdata/GetRecDataPaging.aspx?biz1=WORLD+MISSION+SOCIETY+CHURCH+OF+GOD&biz2=&fn1=&mn1=&ln1=&fn2=&mn2=&ln2=&begdt=1/1/1947&enddt=7/30/2015&doc1=&doc2=&doc3=&doc4=&doc5=

setufree
    Participant

also if you google both names listed in the public documents, you will come across Linkedin profiles, that not only prove in my opinion that the Korean leaders are highly educated, working in milllion dollar industries, and have all the Korean names that have ever been listed in any court case all on each other's linkedin accounts.  Some worked in naval intelligence for the Korean Navy, now they are engineers/church owners.  Again one simple google search and one linkedin search and you can find anything.  It's like Mtv's Catfish.  If you leave a trace on the internet anyone can find out anything about anyone.

That being said this group is bigger than anything we can even grasp or imagine, and the more we dig and find, it leaves me feeling that they are untouchable. 

Maybe it's a coincidence , maybe not? 

Azula
    Participant

setufree wrote:

also if you google both names listed in the public documents, you will come across Linkedin profiles, that not only prove in my opinion that the Korean leaders are highly educated, working in milllion dollar industries, and have all the Korean names that have ever been listed in any court case all on each other's linkedin accounts.  Some worked in naval intelligence for the Korean Navy, now they are engineers/church owners

That being said this group is bigger than anything we can even grasp or imagine, and the more we dig and find, it leaves me feeling that they are untouchable…

How the plot thickens! This whole thing is a scam. And the layers are really beginning to unravel. I remember when I was a memeber there was never any financial transparency about what exactly was happening to the money that the people poured into the church.

Clearly there's no end of the world. And all this noise about folks having to sell homes because we are in the last days is really just a scam to milk folks out of their hard earned money and assets. Because once they pour their cash who actually owns the church? Are they shareholders in any way? Can they lay claim to their portion of the building/ church assets?

In a culture that believes that the ends justifies the means and uses deception to promote its agenda then there's no saying just how much we might truly find when we start to dig further into the head honchos who run the cult.

Strike
    Participant

Apparently they have also just opened a church in Calgary, Alberta.  I don't know the exact address, but this is coming from my cousin, who is greatly involved in the church in Edmonton and was part of the group that 'groomed' the new members.

Travis
    Participant

setufree wrote:

also if you google both names listed in the public documents, you will come across Linkedin profiles, that not only prove in my opinion that the Korean leaders are highly educated, working in milllion dollar industries, and have all the Korean names that have ever been listed in any court case all on each other's linkedin accounts.  Some worked in naval intelligence for the Korean Navy, now they are engineers/church owners.  Again one simple google search and one linkedin search and you can find anything.  It's like Mtv's Catfish.  If you leave a trace on the internet anyone can find out anything about anyone.

That being said this group is bigger than anything we can even grasp or imagine, and the more we dig and find, it leaves me feeling that they are untouchable. 

Maybe it's a coincidence , maybe not? 

Through Google, among other ways of researh, I was able to find the entire "I love You Foundation" Board of Directors and what I have found is incredible .. Just to mention one of the main guys  — He moves a little over a billion dollars a year, just trading Dimonds from South Korea to New York City. So you know this guy owns a chain of jewelry stores in New York City.

You should know that he has very little to do with the WMSCOG — I know that most would ask why is this important to know. Well, history about non-profits tells us that big money laundering is done through Charitable foundations. I have reasons to believe that WMSCOG launders the money it collects through this foundation.

I believe that it is how these folks launder their collected tithe money and transport it to South Korea, but please, don't take my word for it just yet. let us prove it first…

We ALL know that the "I Love You" foundation does not invest money in the USA. They use volunteer labor for their public events by making their stupid members work for free, IN THE NAME OF THEIR GOD. The WMSCOG does not do any food pantry anywehere — correct me if Im wrong — and they don't help the poor anywhere in the world — Please, correct me aganin if Im wrong but that's just part of the info I've found so far….

I can't share anyomre just yet  —

Azula
    Participant

Wow Travis! If what you've discovered is true then this has such far reaching implications.

MountainMom
    Participant

I think people are coming closer to what is really going on there. 

setufree
    Participant

Again using a simple google search, The EIN number for their non profit We love you foundation internation (based out of Hawthorne, New Jersey) is also the same EIN number used for another non profit name called Freedom Education Center (based out of Fairfax VA.).  Also googling thier EIN number I have found they also go by the name of United Light Inc.

Below is a link that is a campaign for root funding

http://www.rootfunding.com/index.php?option=com_campaign&view=charity&charity_id=838326&Itemid=76

Both cities in all public access documents, are cities that come up over and over again as we research this group.   Interesting.

All ein numbers are listed online and legally available for anyone to look up as it is made public by the IRS.  As taxpaying citizens in the USA we all have the right to legally access  endless documents available on the internet provided by the government. 

Also in my opinion I find the linkedin mission statement to be a tad bit creepy. imho

http://greatnonprofits.org/org/freedom-education-center-inc

http://501c3lookup.org/UNITED_LIGHT_INC/

https://www.linkedin.com/company/united-light-inc.

Anonymous
    Inactive

So…….Tampa, Florida now has a building.  It's registered to wmscog in Ridgewood, NJ.  Imagine that!!!!!!  They are sooooo broke, but they are buying buildings!  I'm beginning to feel like we might win a battle here and a battle there but the war is being lost!  

Check it out!  4212 North Blvd, Tampa, FL 33603

http://gis.hcpafl.org/propertysearch/#/parcel/basic/182902ZZZ000005861700A

genny
    Participant

I have a friend wondering where the location is in Singapore.  Can anyone help?  (It might have been posted before, but I can't find it!)

Viewing 20 replies - 81 through 100 (of 134 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.