New Song Book – Only for the 144,000?

Stained
    Participant

Only for the 144,000.

KC
    Participant

they already pick and kept the (supposedly) 144.000 pure members, its a form of damage control for (even they know will be a ) failed prophecy, they already start doing it since the mid year of 2012.

the new song book were just the old song book with some added songs that were more into praising mama zhang instead of ASH.

Joshua
    Participant

You know, if they pick up all of the unquestioning believers and move them to South Korea that will only leave the questioning member in place to run things elsewhere. This might work out really well for those of us that are trying to bring people into the light of the truth. This sounds like a really stupid idea on the cults side of things but I hope they go ahead and do it. If they have already started then they will give up just one more thing to question if they stop. Looks like they're shooting themselves in the foot again. God is with us. Happy New Year! 

KC
    Participant

Its called desperate measure, but most that they “protect” were the young ones, they do still post the older korean members as the deacon or deaconess to run things in sion eveyhwere

Simon
    Participant

I don't think that's what they are doing seems a bit far fetched.

KC
    Participant

far fetch is when its really 144.000 

KC
    Participant

and really simon, your particular sion seems to be abit even more secretive towards their own members, But im sure if you are there long enough you know the basic structure of sion and how they use young people to do their recruitment, usually a sion started with a deacon or deaconess from korea, then they will put a group of young people (mostly collage age, mostly girls and mostly were a brainwashed drones) from korea there for 6 months to a year or so (this is also how they alienate those girls from their family in korea) to recruit the local people from that sion location.

they been using young girls since forever.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Wow.. I am astounded.

Simon
    Participant

My Zion had ONE girl that could qualify as young pretty much the entire time I was there. And didn't have any Koreans its first three years.

Simon
    Participant

The reason I say it is far fetched is if all the members are moved to Korea they lose the financial advantage of keeping them because they won't have jobs any more.

Simon
    Participant

That's no different than what happened in trips to Korea anyways, the ten days it is my understanding involve A LOT of sermon. But the idea of just moving 144000 people world wide to Korea seems unlikely. Temporarily allowing them to visit maybe.

Simon
    Participant

That's no different than what happened in trips to Korea anyways, the ten days it is my understanding involve A LOT of sermon. But the idea of just moving 144000 people world wide to Korea seems unlikely. Temporarily allowing them to visit maybe.

KC
    Participant

Simon, your sion dont have any koreans? wow thats new… usually they dont trust the locals that much to let non korean to be the head of a sion.

Now, as i was saying… yea it is far fetch IF they really got 144.000 people holed up there in budang, do notice that i do say "supposedly", From what i know since mid 2012 they already started to prepare themselves for the upcoming sure will fail prophecy (doh).

what they do is, they already shipped home some the koreans members from all over the planet (mostly the younger ones and mostly girls, you know… those that spreaded all over the planet as door knockers) and the excuse they were using is, when somebody asked… That those members were SUPPOSEDLY already picked as the 144.000 sealed members.

and yes they do gather them up there in elohim academy and basicaly cut them off from outside world, they say its a measure so they wont get tainted anymore by the world… But i know its just some form of damage control, you see… they dont know how most members will react for another failed prophecy, so they NEED to keep some in control…. just in case everybody else splits, so when the dust settled down, they would still have dozens of brainwashed drones who can and ready to be respreaded again all over the planet.

and no theres hardly any foreign non koreans members among those "pure" ones…. wms is too cheap to pay for your food and lodging if you are there.

KC
    Participant

Simon, your sion dont have any koreans? wow thats new… usually they dont trust the locals that much to let non korean to be the head of a sion.

Now, as i was saying… yea it is far fetch IF they really got 144.000 people holed up there in budang, do notice that i do say "supposedly", From what i know since mid 2012 they already started to prepare themselves for the upcoming sure will fail prophecy (doh).

what they do is, they already shipped home some the koreans members from all over the planet (mostly the younger ones and mostly girls, you know… those that spreaded all over the planet as door knockers) and the excuse they were using is, when somebody asked… That those members were SUPPOSEDLY already picked as the 144.000 sealed members.

and yes they do gather them up there in elohim academy and basicaly cut them off from outside world, they say its a measure so they wont get tainted anymore by the world… But i know its just some form of damage control, you see… they dont know how most members will react for another failed prophecy, so they NEED to keep some in control…. just in case everybody else splits, so when the dust settled down, they would still have dozens of brainwashed drones who can and ready to be respreaded again all over the planet.

and no theres hardly any foreign non koreans members among those "pure" ones…. wms is too cheap to pay for your food and lodging if you are there.

KC
    Participant

And i repeat…. So it is very clear that theres NO WAY theres 144.000 people there AS THEY CLAIMED (as you know, the wmscog do have tendency to blew up numbers)… its more like just a… take or give… a hundred or so.

Simon
    Participant

I am sure WMSCOG has more than 144000 members even if they do overreport 144000 isn't really a particularly large number

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.