"He is Elijah because…"

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

This comment was left on Ahnsahnghong's Tombstone Says "The Prophet Elijah", Not Jesus on 11/14/12

Wendy Adams says:

He is Elijah because he prepares the way for Heavenly Mother who give us eternal life. Just as earthly mothers give life to their children, our Spiritual Mother gives spiritual life to her children. Simple is a simple does. But he also is our Father from heaven, Jesus was His name the first time He came, and the bible tells us that Jesus will have a new name, and that he will give us the hidden manna. The hidden manna is the Passover, and the new name is Ahnsahnghong. The bible clearly says that Jesus will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation. Salvation is thru the New Covenant Passover and our Heavenly Mother brings her children who celebrate the Passover to heaven at the last day. God bless you

KC
    Participant

wmscog description of ASH, ASH is yahweh in the age of the father, ASH is jesus in the age of the son and ASH is ASH in the age of the holy spirit, while he is in the form of jesus he failed to fullfil the timetable for the throne of david, jesus only preached for 3 years while the throne of david is 30 years so he come back again as ASH to complete the unfinished 27 years

Simon
    Participant

he failed at nothing according to doctrine he chose to split it for us or he couldn’t come again or greed reign longer.

Joshua
    Participant

It takes a really weak mind not to see the word, the spirit, and our God in the creation story. I keep praying for you Hal but I will tell you that the way you keep fighting this the harder it is to have the grace of God with you. Please forgive me for that. I'm going to keep praying for you.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Who said Elohim referred to the trinity?

KC
    Participant

ofcourse wmscog doctrine DONT say anything about failing, but saying "since jesus havent fullfilled the 30 yrs preaching time, thus he must be back as ASH to finish the job bla bla bla" is as SAME as saying "jesus failed, here comes ASH to get it right" 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

That’s not at all what that means. They believe because king david reigned in 2 parts so must the christ. Jesus was the first and ahnsahnghong the 2nd. They believe god was prophesied to come 2 times before he came the first time. So it has nothing to do with failing at anything.

emil
    Participant

Renita I don't think they really consider the 2 parts of David's reign because then it would have to be divvied up as 7 years and 33 years. They prefer to club it as 40 and say that the prophecy that Christ must reign on the thorne of David means it must be for the 40 year period.

genny
    Participant

They may not say that Jesus 'failed' the first time, but by their teachings they show they don't believe Jesus' sacrifice on the cross was enough to pay the price for the sins of mankind.  They teach that 'mother' sacrifices herself every week for the sins of 'her children.'

Love'n Honey
    Participant

They do use the verse where Davids reign is described as two parts to justify ahnsahnghongs coming. I know because i taught it as it was taught to me. They argue against the number of years God is supposed to be on earth by saying not everything written is prophecy.

They teach that Jesus being crucified doesn’t take away our sins.he only suffered the punishment for our sins because of the law. Someone has to pay. It sin doesn’t just disappear. The confusion is that mainstream Christians believe the sacrifice was the crucifixion whereas the cog believes the sacrifice is coming to earth period.

emil
    Participant

^ Very convenient. Picking and choosing what is prophey and what isn't. What is literal and what is symbolic.

Yeah I have heard them quoting the scripture verse that says something like he gave up his life for our sins and he will come a second time for our salvation. I think it is Hebrews. Perhaps Genny can throw some light on the meaning of the word "salvation" in the context of this verse.

Simon
    Participant

No everything is prophecy to them

Simon
    Participant

and every church is guilty of picking and choosing literal and symbolic

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Everything is not prophecy. Take the study of The City of Refuge and Christ Ahnsahnghong. Have you ever asked why 6 cities were built and not just 1? In the study, the 6 cities represent 1 earth. I asked if there were 6 earths where angels were sent? My Missionary said no. I asked, why not 7 cities to represent the 7 continents? She replied that not everything is prophecy and to stop focusing on the number of cities.

Simon
    Participant

I was told everything was prophecy.  (btw there are only 6 occupied continents)

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Every continent is occupied for research at a minimum.

Simon
    Participant

Yes Renita but we went to those continents God sent us to the other six

Hal wrote:

genny wrote:

They may not say that Jesus 'failed' the first time, but by their teachings they show they don't believe Jesus' sacrifice on the cross was enough to pay the price for the sins of mankind.  They teach that 'mother' sacrifices herself every week for the sins of 'her children.'

The sacrifical red hefer…. So whomever covers the ashes makes them unclean. By that doctrine, then all of the pastors, deacons, missionaries are unclean and therefore should not be allowed to deliver services.

Not sure what you mean

Love'n Honey
    Participant

So you’re saying that we were scattered when we came to earth? Pangea* never happened? There wasn’t 1 couple who procreated us all?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

So.. what did the jews do about making themselves clean after making someone else clean?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I think it did. A quick history question: was pangea habitable?

Simon
    Participant

Yes there was life on Pangea

Viewing 20 replies - 41 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.