Zahng must be huge!

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

I’m very curious to see what this brings to the light. The Bible speaks of New Jerusalem being 12,000 cubits in length, width, and height. That translates to over 1,400 miles square. How does Zahng fit this mould?

Joshua
    Participant

I would like to encourage you guys to read the book that i'm into right now. It's called, "The Case for Christ by Lee Strobel". This is a journalist personal investigation of the evidence for Jesus. This guy, as I'm reading it so far, is a sceptic and really tries to push the professional people he interviews for precise information for or against the reality of Jesus. Hal, I really want you to read it because this guy does an interview with a Jewish man who became a Christian after his own investigation into Jesus as the Messiah. I know that you are very strong in your beliefs and I can really appreciate that however, this might give you a little insight into how people come to accept the idea of Jesus. It couldn't hurt to help increase you knowledge and perhaps understand how some of us are just as grounded in our faith as you are in yours. Most of the books I read I enjoy however, this one is really bringing things out that I never really thought about. It's quite facinating and so far very edge of my seat type of stuff.

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Hal wrote:

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

Simon wrote:

you would certainly know

Well being Jesus, I'd have to.

So you're a latin guy from Nazareth? Which one?

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.

Shalom

Simon
    Participant

Jesus wasn't a walrus 

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Jesus wasn't a walrus 

If I can be a Korean man that wears BCG's how hard do you think it would be for me, the creator of all, to be a Walrus ?  Think about it Shimon Peter.  I am the Walrus, believe it. 

Joshua
    Participant

Hal wrote:

Joshua wrote:

I would like to encourage you guys to read the book that i'm into right now. It's called, "The Case for Christ by Lee Strobel". This is a journalist personal investigation of the evidence for Jesus. This guy, as I'm reading it so far, is a sceptic and really tries to push the professional people he interviews for precise information for or against the reality of Jesus. Hal, I really want you to read it because this guy does an interview with a Jewish man who became a Christian after his own investigation into Jesus as the Messiah. I know that you are very strong in your beliefs and I can really appreciate that however, this might give you a little insight into how people come to accept the idea of Jesus. It couldn't hurt to help increase you knowledge and perhaps understand how some of us are just as grounded in our faith as you are in yours. Most of the books I read I enjoy however, this one is really bringing things out that I never really thought about. It's quite facinating and so far very edge of my seat type of stuff.

Why? I know a enough about Yehsua to know that he was not Messiah or "man god" that people make him out to be. Its Greek mythology mixed into the NT.

Hal, it's just a book but it does have a lot of interesting facts in it. I don't expect it to change your mind just to give you a little insight. You don't have to be like this all of the time. There are more things that we have in common than the things that separate us. Just try a little ok?

Joshua
    Participant

Bump for those of you looking for a simple question to ask.

Joshua
    Participant

As I read through this again I realize that the conversation no longer flows. It seems that as people delete their profiles the conversations that they had are deleted as well. You read about a bit of conversation here I was having with a man named Hal. Unfortunately Hal spent a bunch of his time here debating Christianity and not very much time focusing on the topic. Sorry for the confusion. Please read the opening topic and comment if you like.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

So Zhang is huge. I wonder if there are any Koreans that grew up with her, that could shed the light on her.

AbbaFather07
    Participant

Where in the Bible does it say the new Jersusalem is 1200 cubits in length and 1400 miles long? Very interesting that this is over looked.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Abba Its Rev.21. It measures in Cubits. Read it for yourself. But they have an excuse justifying the meaning for this themselves

WarriorQueen
    Participant

Yeah they say that’s not literal.. Told me the bible says God’s loaf of bread and a lion but we know that’s not so.. So that’s why they said that about Zng!!

WarriorQueen
    Participant

Yeah they say that’s not literal.. Told me the bible says God’s loaf of bread and a lion but we know that’s not so.. So that’s why they said that about Zng!!

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Warrior yep…thats from one of their studies. Jesus is called, “Lamb of God”, but he isnt a sheep. If you continue reading in Rev., in regards to this prophecy, it says the city, “No longer needs a Temple, for the Lord is her temple”. Meaning; The City Jerusalem doesnt need a Temple of worship, because God is there already. Hmmmm…. If Jerusalem is God and person, then that entire reference wouldnt need to be made. Clarification;

Temples in the Bible, were used to invoke the presence of God. If God decided to reside somewhere, a temple wouldnt be needed. That doesnt mean now that the City housing the Temple IS God, nor would it justify how Gods people would dwell IN this city.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Interesting point. In the old testament, God would dwell in the temple. So it is prophesied that God will dwell in the city New Jerusalem. In other words, God will not dwell in a temple, rather the city will be God’s dwelling place along with God’s people.

Joshua
    Participant

I'm curious if there is any new insight on this topic.

anon7
    Participant

Point blank Zahng doesn’t shine with the glory of God like new Jerusalem in rev 21. She shines the dark light of polytheism (well dual theism). She has sin-sin of not caring about those in pain.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Have you re-read the last chapters of Revelation Joshua? After King Jesus returns to earth with the armies of Heaven, after Satan is bound in the abyss, after the first resurrection, after the Holy Saints reign with Jesus for ONE THOUSAND years, and after the day of Judgment, AND after Satan is thrown into the lake of fire, AND after the new heaven and new earth come into focus, then, only then the city New Jerusalem will come down out of heaven. You know what I’m saying? I’m talking way way into the future. I guess I should ax the question? Who is this heavenly jerusalem falsehood that we have now?

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Holy mama Zng Joshua! What kind of South Korean falsehood is this?!

AbbaFather07
    Participant

Can we discuss this more? So this has to be literal. Its so crystal clear. How can they deny this? So the cog proves Zang is God by a couple of verses….Gen 1:26, Galations 4:26 and Rev 21:7…is that it? Shouldnt it be every verse that talks about the Bride and Jerusalem?

Joshua
    Participant

AbbaFather07 wrote:

Can we discuss this more? So this has to be literal. Its so crystal clear. How can they deny this? So the cog proves Zang is God by a couple of verses….Gen 1:26, Galations 4:26 and Rev 21:7…is that it? Shouldnt it be every verse that talks about the Bride and Jerusalem?

Mayor and Mike wrote:

Have you re-read the last chapters of Revelation Joshua? After King Jesus returns to earth with the armies of Heaven, after Satan is bound in the abyss, after the first resurrection, after the Holy Saints reign with Jesus for ONE THOUSAND years, and after the day of Judgment, AND after Satan is thrown into the lake of fire, AND after the new heaven and new earth come into focus, then, only then the city New Jerusalem will come down out of heaven. You know what I'm saying? I'm talking way way into the future. I guess I should ax the question? Who is this heavenly jerusalem falsehood that we have now?

See, you guys are dead on what I started this post for. Ahn himself taught that New Jerusalem IS a city! His logic included that it has to be a city otherwize where are the 144,000 supposed to live? The Bible gives us the dimentions of the city as 12,000 cubits in length, 12,000 cubits in width, and 12,000 cubits in height. The Bible talks about the many foundation that the city has, the many openings (12), what will be present in the city, and the things that will not be present.  http://www.epm.org/resources/2010/Feb/22/what-are-newjerusalems-dimensions/ There is no reason for the writers of the Bible to include these EXACT measurements and details if they were trying to create a metaphor.

This is just one of the many things that are completely false about the teachings of the WMSCOG. I remember being challenged about how the river is supposed to flow out of the city. Why I remember this interaction is that I had just read an article about how they have discovered an aquaphor under the temple mount. Could it be a literal river that is going to flow? I don't know for sure but it could be. The evidence is there. 

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.