Did Heavenly Mother pass away?

• Creator
    Topic
    Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Did she? Did she pass away? I really really suspect she died and the church is covering it up. The church doesn't earnestly pray Mother's suffering, to finish the gospel, find the last brothers and sisters anymore. Why? Does anybody have any info about this?

The church themes have changed. 

Brian Taylor
    Participant

I just wanted to add one thing about the death of Zahng. I suppose that ex-members can empathize with me more so then others on this one. I feel that a lot of people, myself included, who were once a part of the WMS had the feeling of being doomed when they left. Even today, I can say with complete honesty that I am only 99.9 percent sure that the WMS is false. That little voice in the back of my head that says " what if it's true?" can still be heard on occasion. I know that it is their particular method of brain washing, but all their prophecies from begining to end center on the mother god. The overseer at my zion used to say as follows: " we are not the only church keeping the sabath [seventh day adventist ], we are not the only church that knows Daniel's prophecy [ SDA and JW] but we are the only church with God the mother"

Some will disagree with me on a hypothetical basis, but I will say that when zahng dies, if publicly confirmed, they will have no more cards to play.It will not simply be the death of the leader, but all of thier prophecies proven false. As well as their prophecy about judgement day being left unfulfillable.At this we will be able to put the WMS on the same shelf as mormonism, the millerites and ramtha. I look forward to that day very much. Because when Zahng dies, the nightmare is over. 

Kai TIng
    Participant

For me I rather just go to hell then to go to a "heaven" if the leaders there are the ones I see in the wmscog.

Seriously though, I hope what Brian says come true and happen soon. 

Brian Taylor
    Participant

Kai TIng wrote:

For me I rather just go to hell then to go to a "heaven" if the leaders there are the ones I see in the wmscog……

"…let us eat and drink…for tomorrow we die…"   This is how I felt when I first came out

UntouchableJ
    Participant

I really feel, that if she dies, they will say 1 of 2, or both;

1.”Mother ascended, therefore she is helping father prepare that heavenly place. Soon she will return for her children

2. The entire doctrine will change. They wont show her sermon videos talking about “going to heaven” and they will continue business as usual.

Brian Taylor
    Participant

UntouchableJ wrote:

I really feel, that if she dies, they will say 1 of 2, or both;

1."Mother ascended, therefore she is helping father prepare that heavenly place. Soon she will return for her children

2. The entire doctrine will change. They wont show her sermon videos talking about "going to heaven" and they will continue business as usual.

You Might be right, but there are enough of us former members now to where if they try that we have lots of proof to show otherwise. Sermon books, notes, documentation stuff like that……

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@brian. I am in total agreement. Im just thinking of the new angle they will try. And, they will try.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Untouchable, they will come up with something. That is 100 percent. I like your number 1 patch. Mother ascended and is preparing a place with father. We were all supposed to go hand and hand together, but mother said nah, and changed her mind.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

I know head office has a team assigned to check and report the info on these sites.

Hello head office, how are you guys doing?

Brian, I read your story and that’s how korean leaders are. That is their way as far as I know. They’ll decieve you first, control the group, and then look and see and say: wow, look at all we accomplished. Then they will say, ” the ends justify the means.” Expect this everytime Brian.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Brian, are you saying there will be one day enough of us with all the evidence to shut them down? That would be quite the movement. According to prophecy, and if I understand this correctly their lampstand will be removed. They say they are the church of ephesus. Okay. The prophecy in Rev 2:5 says: If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. So if I understand this correctly, the lampstand is the church, the people. So God will remove the people from the church. If I’m correct then I’ll say:

so it is written, so let it be done.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Mayor. ….I didn’t know they had a team for that. It scares me. I was suspect though. I was in early when they asked Church leaders to not have Facebook, and Social media. Soon after, my old overseer started a Google+ account, and several of us were suspect he was watching our activity. Ive noticed that this site hasn’t had any updated material, since 2013. I was also wondering if this was a part of the settlement from the court case.

Brian Taylor
    Participant

Mayor and Mike wrote:

Brian, are you saying there will be one day enough of us with all the evidence to shut them down? That would be quite the movement. According to prophecy, and if I understand this correctly their lampstand will be removed. They say they are the church of ephesus. Okay. The prophecy in Rev 2:5 says: If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. So if I understand this correctly, the lampstand is the church, the people. So God will remove the people from the church. If I'm correct then I'll say:

so it is written, so let it be done.

What I am saying is that when Zahng dies, sure, they will change their doctrine. However, when they do, there are enough people(former members) who will have been there for years prior, with the documentation and proof that they made such a change. At that point everyone can out any doubts to rest that this is one great big hoax. Understand?

Brian Taylor
    Participant

UntouchableJ wrote:

@Mayor. ….I didn't know they had a team for that. It scares me. I was suspect though. I was in early when they asked Church leaders to not have Facebook, and Social media. Soon after, my old overseer started a Google+ account, and several of us were suspect he was watching our activity. Ive noticed that this site hasn't had any updated material, since 2013. I was also wondering if this was a part of the settlement from the court case.

Its been known that they have some kind of comittee to monitor and antagonize detractors of the WMS. Most the people here post under an alias because they have family trapped in the cult and if they family members know that they are involved in counter action it would only drive a further wedge between them. As for me, I simply don't care. I want the WMS to know that I am against them and that I will always be agaisnt them.

setufree
    Participant

UntouchableJ wrote:

@Mayor. ….I didn't know they had a team for that. It scares me. I was suspect though. I was in early when they asked Church leaders to not have Facebook, and Social media. Soon after, my old overseer started a Google+ account, and several of us were suspect he was watching our activity. Ive noticed that this site hasn't had any updated material, since 2013. I was also wondering if this was a part of the settlement from the court case.

UntouchableJ wrote:

From my experience with my previous church, they had a savvy tech team.  I figured they were in charge of videos, social media "allowed" accounts to post on news articles, and for working on the website.   That is until I happened to walk in one day and caught a glimpse of some pretty suspicious coding going on (took computer science). 

As for google plus, first social media was advised against, than we started getting google pluses where we only added other people from our zion or whichever team we were in. They have their own social media platform phone app UCC or something.  They were pretty big on using Groupme as well.

Anonymous
    Inactive

If they want to continue growing they need to embrace social media and manipulate it.  ISIS does this well, in spite of much opposition.  I'm sure that Goebbels, if alive today, would be a master at social media marketing and manipulation.  Thanks for sharing that info setufree!

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Brian, I understand. I was going off on my own angle there. As long as people enter the church, they are witnesses to all the activity and doctrine and doctrine changes of WMS. That church owes us the truth. We deserve to have a good rest from all this.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Untouchable, any one can access these sites, WMS is doing it to. I know that for a fact. But I don’t know how far they go with that. Did someone else say hack? I hope not. I mean as long as we speak the truth, and keep to our opinions we should be good. We do have to watch what we say.

I can admit Heavenly mother works hard, she takes care of her people when they go to Korea, she cares for her church, she contributes to the korean community.

But the lies, deception, control, and the loss we receive for supporting the church is very bad.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Setufree, did you say they have a savvy tech team? Ooooo, nice. I need one for my basement command center.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Me again. Untouchable, you noticed there wasn’t any new info on this site since 2013? Really? I wonder if WMS is trying to control this site.

Are they trying to muzzle the truth? Do they muzzle the ox when it’s treading the grain?

I can’t have that. I should retrieve some of the site info from myself.

MountainMom
    Participant

Mayor and Mike wrote:

Untouchable, any one can access these sites, WMS is doing it to. I know that for a fact. But I don't know how far they go with that. Did someone else say hack? I hope not. I mean as long as we speak the truth, and keep to our opinions we should be good. We do have to watch what we say.

I can admit Heavenly mother works hard, she takes care of her people when they go to Korea, she cares for her church, she contributes to the korean community.

But the lies, deception, control, and the loss we receive for supporting the church is very bad.

I agree that if we speak the truth and say our opinions we are good.  There is nothing to fear from speaking the truth. 

I have to ask, if you really believe in "Heavenly Mother" and think she does great work, why are you out?  Do you feel like you deserted God?  How could you leave the church if you really believed? 

I personally think she puts on a show for the visiting members when they go to Korea, and I have heard stories from people who went there.  They park the bus the visitors come in a good distance from "Mother" and then film people running to her, crying and carrying on.  Lol!  How corny and contrived is that? 

Brian Taylor
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

Mayor and Mike wrote:

Untouchable, any one can access these sites, WMS is doing it to. I know that for a fact. But I don't know how far they go with that. Did someone else say hack? I hope not. I mean as long as we speak the truth, and keep to our opinions we should be good. We do have to watch what we say.

I agree that if we speak the truth and say our opinions we are good.  There is nothing to fear from speaking the truth. 

I have to ask, if you really believe in "Heavenly Mother" and think she does great work, why are you out?  Do you feel like you deserted God?  How could you leave the church if you really believed? 

I personally think she puts on a show for the visiting members when they go to Korea, and I have heard stories from people who went there.  They park the bus the visitors come in a good distance from "Mother" and then film people running to her, crying and carrying on.  Lol!  How corny and contrived is that? 

Thank you, MM, you took the words right out of my mouth. I don't think any one here except mayor and mike has anything good to say about Zahng. But rather fraud, huckster, charlatan, fundraiser are all terms that immediately come to mind at least for me. And you are absoulutely right about the staged, on camera, embrace of Zanhg. Any ostensible good work she does is only for the expansion or promotion of her business. I personally find it offensive when people give her praise about anything, but ill simply reiterate, that she, is not worth the air she sucks down!!!!

Viewing 20 replies - 41 through 60 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.