Did Ahn Sahng-Hong Have Children?

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

This comment was originally posted by shimon on Ahnsahnghong's Tombstone Says "The Prophet Elijah", Not Jesus and moved here for further discussion:

This page is downright lying.

The Church DOES NOT DENY Ahnsahnghong was married before and had children this was brought full attention to me by my deacon and confirmed by our Pastor.  The Church DIRECTLY TEACHES that Ahnsahnghong is Elijah in the study Mission of Elijah.

Joshua
    Participant

So, who deserted who and who were the unbelievers? I understand that Ahn’s children didn’t see him as god so they must be viewed as unbelievers in this aspect but who were the unbelievers in both of these marriages?

Simon
    Participant

Ahnsahnghong's wife and Zahng Gil Jah's husband were unbelievers in their marriages. And both spouses were Jealous over the time devoted to preaching and left over it.

Simon
    Participant

More than one issue here:

Ahnsahnghong and Zahng Gil Jah NEVER married period.

Secondly can you prove Ahnsahnghong and his exwife never divorced and that Zahng gil Jah and her husband never divorced

thirdly  1 Cor 7:15 But if the unbeliever leaves, let him do so. A believing man or woman is not bound in such circumstances; God has called us to live in peace

Paul wrote if the spouse leaves they are not bound not if they go through legal divorce proceedings they are not bound.

Simon
    Participant

According to Old Covenant Law divorce is legal period.

Simon
    Participant

I believe both of their exspouses got nearly everything.

Simon
    Participant

but remember as Christians they would not abide by Old Covenant but New Covenant which is the only way we can judge them. Because if they are truly Christ Jesus also must be true and His covenant must be true.  If Jesus is untrue then the entire debate is somewhat irrelevent and Jesus would need to be disproven too anyway.

Simon
    Participant

Paul expanded upon that with his comment on unbelievers that I already posted.

Joshua
    Participant

I’ve read that Zahng left her husband and children. She must have been the unbeliever. How does this work? It seems obvious but maybe I’m missing something.

Simon
    Participant

You read it from someone with insentive to lie, as much as Zahng Gil Jah has inscentive to lie the husband has greater insentive.

Simon
    Participant

More specifically let us assume she is not God and is lying through her teeth and we are brainwashed what makes a better lie.

He left me

or

I am God and I have every right you see I understand the law better this is why I could divorce him…(spinning other convoluted lies that even though she left him would make her look like a victim and look like it wasn't sinful and the husband cannot disprove it)

Joshua
    Participant

What would the husband get out of lying? Are you going to start worshipping him? The man has been broken down about as low as a man can be and you want to attack the vicitm. Once more God would not go against the word and divorce. Zahng is not and can not be god. You're beating a dead horse with this. This cart will go no further no matter how long you beat this dead horse.

Simon
    Participant

Yes Ex Husbands don't get jealous and slander and libel their ex wife ever I forgot exhusbands are saints.

ttr
    Participant

shimon wrote:

Yes Ex Husbands don't get jealous and slander and libel their ex wife ever I forgot exhusbands are saints.

what did he say that you claim is slander shimon?

Simon
    Participant

Accusing her of abandoning them and asking for a divorce.

Simon
    Participant

Nope she preached the Gospel and her husband was jealous of her devotion to the Gospel.

Simon
    Participant

Nope you take one persons word over another without basis even if she were a false God that is not evidence he is not lying.

Simon
    Participant

nope under the law of the NT if an unbeliever deserts you you are NOT bound to the covenant of marriage.

Simon
    Participant

You take a man's word she deserted without any evidence.

Joshua
    Participant

Is she with her first husband? Where’s the attempt at reconciliation? Your still attacking the victim.

Simon
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

Is she with her first husband? Where's the attempt at reconciliation? Your still attacking the victim.

PROVE he is a victim.

loocpoc wrote:

She walked out on her family. That is desertion.

PROVE she walked out.

Viewing 20 replies - 41 through 60 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.