END OF WORLD

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    prtyeyes
    Participant

Does anyone know if the WMSCOG has been demanding more time from their worshipers, since the "end of the world" is coming up at the end of this year? Or does anyone who has a friend or relative still in the WMSCOG notice their loved one becoming even more estranged and distant from them?

Simon
    Participant

if the 144000 never taste death as a few churches believe there is

MountainMom
    Participant

Not enough info Simon,  I don't know what you mean there.

Simon
    Participant

The Church of God (and some other churches) teach that the 144000 do not die but go to heaven alive, while the great multitude die before going to heaven.

If you don't die you have a greater protection from God than if you die before going to heaven.  The question is who are the 144000 really?  I think that's a question we don't really know the answer to.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Simon wrote:

The Church of God (and some other churches) teach that the 144000 do not die but go to heaven alive, while the great multitude die before going to heaven.

If you don't die you have a greater protection from God than if you die before going to heaven.  The question is who are the 144000 really?  I think that's a question we don't really know the answer to.

And you won't be getting any answers about that since my brother said only god the mother knows who will be within the 144thou.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Simon, what does it mean to be found? As for the difference between sealed and extra sealed, they don’t keep a different po right? Its the same po but with a different promise?

Simon
    Participant

renita.payno wrote:

Simon, what does it mean to be found? As for the difference between sealed and extra sealed, they don't keep a different po right? Its the same po but with a different promise?

My understanding you are found when preached to BUT we don't know who is found unless they are baptized.

Theres some long stupid study about Passover versus the REAL REAL REAL TRUE HONEST TO FATHER AND MOTHER PASSOVER!!! lol something about living passover instead of taking it. It was weird.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Lol, I’ve never heard of the real real real true honest to father and mother po or the study about living it. I’ll ask that too. Brother **** said to write down all my questions and he’ll help me answer them.

Simon
    Participant

(that wasn't the name I don't remember the real name)

Simon
    Participant

something about flesh and blood examples and sacrifice also about the twelve stones of Elijah and the Twelve Tribes of Israel

Love'n Honey
    Participant

What i remember from that is the 12 tribes each have different characteristics.

Simon
    Participant

I dont remember that part but he may have mentioned that in the study is was VERY long 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I bet. Every study i had considering the tribes of Israel was long. Do you remember anything about a beast with many heads and such that represented mother? It’s in revelation.

Simon
    Participant

a beast that represented mother?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Yes, I’m having trouble searching it in my Bible app. It had 4 heads.

Simon
    Participant

The only beastsI remember represented Rome and the United States

Simon
    Participant

No wonder things can't be kept straight in Zion their God has four heads and thus four brains with which to decide what she wants!

KF
    Participant

Simon wrote:

No wonder things can't be kept straight in Zion their God has four heads and thus four brains with which to decide what she wants!

LMAO, GOOD ONE SIMON ;D

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Forgive me! It didn’t have 4 heads. There were 4 thrones with beasts sitting on them with many eyes and such.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Rev 4:6-11

Simon
    Participant

Don't remember a study about that verse and mother no

Viewing 20 replies - 41 through 60 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.