How do I get a friend out of the church of god??????

• Creator
    Topic
    Too Hungry
    Participant

I see this site has much information on the wmscog. Anybody please help me! Any kind of information? I have a friend who's been going to this church for about 2 weeks. I haven't heard anything from her…what do I do? What should I do?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Questioninginla wrote:

@Love
    'n Honey

I understand now.  Thanks.  Sorry for the confusion.

thunt is either a plant or the worst friend ever.  (help me!  help me! my friend is in a "cult"!  this is the right site!  help me! my friend! my friend! and then…..gone).

Yes! Idk.. maybe it's just my personality but I would be doing a whole lot more for my friend.

Too Hungry
    Participant

Questioninginla wrote:

@Love
    'n Honey

thunt is either a plant or the worst friend ever.  (help me!  help me! my friend is in a "cult"!  this is the right site!  help me! my friend! my friend! and then…..gone).

Questioninginla wrote:

@Love
    'n Honey

Not gone…researching…thx

Too Hungry
    Participant

Love'n Honey wrote:

Questioninginla wrote:

@Love
    'n Honey

Yes! Idk.. maybe it's just my personality but I would be doing a whole lot more for my friend.

Different personalities…trying in my own way! Thx

Church of God
    Participant

If any one wants to get out of WMC then it is very simple get help through BIBLE. Bible will testify who is WMC. I don't want any person to believe in any person or any institute first find out it has truth or not. Those who are very familiar with bible and have received second Christ will know every thing. I don't meant to say any Korean persons as Second Jesus & not as other people who says Jesus will come in the cloud for second time, this is all parable verse although it is written in the Bible, but it has some true meaning. It is very simple to find out second Jesus and he will not be born again through virgin female. Our church (CHURCH OF GOD) can testify this thing through bible with proof. After writing this message in this forum many questions will arise. People of Nepal know us as "PARMESHWOR KO MANDALI" our church E-mail:- [email protected]

In the above I wrote:-

1) We should know who second Jesus Christ is.

2) Second Jesus Christ is not any Korean Person.

3) Second Jesus Christ will not born again through virgin female or any female.

4) Second Jesus will appear in cloud and it has parable meaning.

5) Will receive Second Jesus Christ how?

6) No body can be Second Jesus Christ ****** ***** ****** then who is he?

This is treasure of God, I am very sorry! Church of God wills soon release all the truth about Second Jesus Christ which every body doesn’t know in the whole world. We will very soon launch our wave site we are under construction.

Note:- Please don't put any commentary comment for my post. Because god loves every one. Try to find out the fact and truth through BIBLE. I am very much thankful to this wavesite for making available many truth information and evidence.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Church of God wrote:

If any one wants to get out of WMC then it is very simple get help through BIBLE. Bible will testify who is WMC. I don't want any person to believe in any person or any institute first find out it has truth or not. Those who are very familiar with bible and have received second Christ will know every thing. I don't meant to say any Korean persons as Second Jesus & not as other people who says Jesus will come in the cloud for second time, this is all parable verse although it is written in the Bible, but it has some true meaning. It is very simple to find out second Jesus and he will not be born again through virgin female. Our church (CHURCH OF GOD) can testify this thing through bible with proof. After writing this message in this forum many questions will arise. People of Nepal know us as "PARMESHWOR KO MANDALI" our church E-mail:- [email protected]

In the above I wrote:-

1) We should know who second Jesus Christ is.

2) Second Jesus Christ is not any Korean Person.

3) Second Jesus Christ will not born again through virgin female or any female.

5) Will receive Second Jesus Christ how?

6) No body can be Second Jesus Christ ****** ***** ****** then who is he?

This is treasure of God, I am very sorry! Church of God wills soon release all the truth about Second Jesus Christ which every body doesn’t know in the whole world. We will very soon launch our wave site we are under construction.

Note:- Please don't put any commentary comment for my post. Because god loves every one. Try to find out the fact and truth through BIBLE. I am very much thankful to this wavesite for making available many truth information and evidence.

Commentary comment…. lol.

Questioninginla
    Participant

Too Hungry wrote:

Questioninginla wrote:

@Love
    'n Honey

Questioninginla wrote:

@Love
    'n Honey

Not gone…researching…thx

Do let us know how that research goes, will you?  With the most salient point being, how do those other groups create a system in which their members cannot see the deception?  Which begs the question:  what is that system?

Oh, but darn it all, my research shows that WMSCOG members favor a view back to the Bible and away from those darn "man-made issues".  Bible, Bible, Bible, focus here, focus here, focus here.

Church of God wrote:

@Church of God:  What is the rule for when things in the Bible are:

Literal?

Metaphorical?

Parable?

Because, golly, it would seem that one could manipulate through the Bible all day long if one could pick and choose when and where….

Oh darn, Ahn Sahng-Hong was born in the age of the Holy Spirit, and there is no forgiving blasphemy of the Holy Spirit; if we do, we shall burn in eternal hellfire, so please scratch that last part from the record!!!

Too Hungry
    Participant

Questioninginla, if and when you get your head out of your a**, you think you can help be part of the solution and not the problem?

I don't know the answer to your question. I'm new to all this. Instead of being a prick, take your meds, and give me some advice instead of taking the 'guilty before proven innocent' approach ok?

I'm not some cult expert like you. I'm trying to find some answers and it's not going well. If this is some exclusive club, give me the info I need so I can leave this site and you can have it back to yourself. Otherwise learn some manners, and let's try and be productive.

Now, I don't understand a lot of the information given here. Renita has given me the address to the wmcsog church website, there's a lot of reading. I work and as much as I would like to research this day and night, there's only so much I can do. It would seem with all your self-righteousness you seem to know quite a bit about, "how do those other groups create a system in which their members cannot see the deception?  Which begs the question:  what is that system?" Systems for $200 Alex, 'What is mind control?' Is the answer mind control Questioninginla?

Look I've read enough testimonies to know that this wmcsog church group IS A CULT. Now I want to know how to get my girlfriend out. I'm sure it's not that easy, hence the reason I'm here. Where do I have to go to find this information? An example, a point in the right direction, a simple 'hey thunt how about look under first steps -> are they a cult?' instead of a general answer, would be nice. I came here for help. I'm not part of your exclusive club. If you want to help, that's great and the sooner you do, the sooner I'm outta here. Doesn't that sound good? So quit your b****in' and how about some words of wisdom?

Thank you for your co-operation.

Ms Freedom
    Participant

Too Hungry wrote:

Questioninginla, if and when you get your head out of your a**, you think you can help be part of the solution and not the problem?

I don't know the answer to your question. I'm new to all this. Instead of being a prick, take your meds, and give me some advice instead of taking the 'guilty before proven innocent' approach ok?

I'm not some cult expert like you. I'm trying to find some answers and it's not going well. If this is some exclusive club, give me the info I need so I can leave this site and you can have it back to yourself. Otherwise learn some manners, and let's try and be productive.

Now, I don't understand a lot of the information given here. Renita has given me the address to the wmcsog church website, there's a lot of reading. I work and as much as I would like to research this day and night, there's only so much I can do. It would seem with all your self-righteousness you seem to know quite a bit about, "how do those other groups create a system in which their members cannot see the deception?  Which begs the question:  what is that system?" Systems for $200 Alex, 'What is mind control?' Is the answer mind control Questioninginla?

Look I've read enough testimonies to know that this wmcsog church group IS A CULT. Now I want to know how to get my girlfriend out. I'm sure it's not that easy, hence the reason I'm here. Where do I have to go to find this information? An example, a point in the right direction, a simple 'hey thunt how about look under first steps -> are they a cult?' instead of a general answer, would be nice. I came here for help. I'm not part of your exclusive club. If you want to help, that's great and the sooner you do, the sooner I'm outta here. Doesn't that sound good? So quit your b****in' and how about some words of wisdom?

I will help you. It is not easy but here is how to start:

Try to get her away from the group as often as possible. If you could get her away for a long amount of time (a week or more) try to do it.

Ask questions to get her to think. Try to stay away from the doctrine. They have heard every rebuttal possible and it is confusing and frustrating. They know more than you about the Bible and they manipulate the scriptures to make their points.

Try to get her to read about other cults. Their doctine may be different but the behavior is the same.

There is a great video titled "Visions of Paradise" that interviews 4 previous cult members. It comes from Australia and it is expensive but worth it.  http://www.roninfilms.com.au/feature/2523/visions-of-paradise.html. Try to get her to watch it.

Read. There are a lot of books. She will probably know about Steve Hassan and not want to read his books but there are other good ones. Cults in our Midst by Margaret Singer is a good start.

If you can get her to watch any of the videos on Steve's website (freedomofmind.com) they will be helpful. He has a recent one with a woman who was part of a cult for many years (Laura). Watch it and see if it helps you understand.  http://www.freedomofmind.com/Media/video.php?id=68

Remember – you are trying to get her to think for herself and reconize the group for what it is – a cult.

genny
    Participant

Hi Too Hungry

I'm sorry this conversation has been trying for you.  I'd be glad to help if possible, but honestly if there was a perfect answer for how to help someone wisen up to the wmscog and get out, then none of us here would still have loved ones involved with the organization.  We can only offer suggestion for what has helped some people and hope it helps for you.

A little more information would be helpful for us to help you…

How long has your friend now been in the group?  (I know you mentioned 2 weeks in your first post, but is that two weeks since he/she first met them or since you found out about it?)

How did he/she get involved with them?

How did you find out about it?

What has he/she been sharing with you about it?  What have your conversations been like?

What is your friend's religious background, if any?

What is your religious background?

What age group is your friend?  Military?  Single?  Living at home?  etc…

This kind of information and sharing helps us get a feel of your situation and what direction we should go with any advice.  For those who are worried that you are insincere and have ulterior motives, it also helps you appear more genuine.

(By the way, I'm with the others who say that whatever your motives, we should offer good advice because whether it helps you or not, it will help others who are reading here.)

Travis
    Participant

Too Hungry wrote:

@Too Hungry …

I feel your pain. I bumped into this forum for the same reason you did, assuming that you are honestly looking to get you girl out. I'm not sure if my story will help you, but I will tell you what I did wrong when I found out my girl was in this cult. I first took it as if it was one of those female things, and I used to say, "She'll get over it." Truth is, she never did. She was more involved everyday while I grew more frustration. We fought a lot because of the time she spent there. She would ask me to read the Bible with her at night when she was home. She wanted to share her learning, but I refused to listen.

Now I see that if I would have given it a chance and read the Bible with her I would have found the flaws sooner. I would have found this site sooner because I would have gone to the Bible studies with her sooner therefore, I would have started to question their teachings sooner. 

The only way she could open her eyes is by you being very patient, understanding, read with her, participate with her, don't let her go to the cult alone, show her that you are her strength and that she is yours. Have her understand that you two are one and that no one else should get between the two of you. She will need that. NEVER EVER CONFRONT HER … One of the things the cult teaches newbies is that Satan will attempt against her through the people closer to her, the ones she loves the most. e.i., You, her family and friends. Those who truly care for her. 

It is a difficult situation but if you are truthfully seeking for help, you're on the right track so far.

Is nothing personal but please understand that members of this forum can't just trust anyone who ask for help. You need to earn that trust.

Many Cult members come here often to spy and prepare more lies to go back and teach it. 

emil
    Participant

Ms Freedom wrote:

I will help you. It is not easy but here is how to start:

Try to get her away from the group as often as possible. If you could get her away for a long amount of time (a week or more) try to do it.

Ask questions to get her to think. Try to stay away from the doctrine. They have heard every rebuttal possible and it is confusing and frustrating. They know more than you about the Bible and they manipulate the scriptures to make their points.

Try to get her to read about other cults. Their doctine may be different but the behavior is the same.

There is a great video titled "Visions of Paradise" that interviews 4 previous cult members. It comes from Australia and it is expensive but worth it.  http://www.roninfilms.com.au/feature/2523/visions-of-paradise.html. Try to get her to watch it.

Read. There are a lot of books. She will probably know about Steve Hassan and not want to read his books but there are other good ones. Cults in our Midst by Margaret Singer is a good start.

If you can get her to watch any of the videos on Steve's website (freedomofmind.com) they will be helpful. He has a recent one with a woman who was part of a cult for many years (Laura). Watch it and see if it helps you understand.  http://www.freedomofmind.com/Media/video.php?id=68

Remember – you are trying to get her to think for herself and reconize the group for what it is – a cult.

Any book with the word "cult" in the title would be a red flag for wmscog members.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Too Hungry wrote:

That's what I like to see!! A visitor with some SPIRIT! Curse yes.. =)

Questioninginla
    Participant

Too Hungry wrote:

Instead of being a prick, take your meds, and give me some advice instead of taking the 'guilty before proven innocent' approach ok?

Please, let me acquiesce to your every demand while you give nothing while acting in a suspicious manner.  /sarcasm

Your narcissism gets you nothing until you apologize.

You have done three weeks of research that you self admit is insufficient yet you are certain that WMSCOG is a cult.  Rediculous.

That is all.

Ms Freedom
    Participant

Emil, “Cults in Our Midst” is a recommendation for Too Hungry, not for his girlfriend who is the cult member. If you are assuming that Too Hungry is a WMSCOG member and a spy, then he is already familiar with the book and will not be offended because WMSCOG members are in denial that they are in a cult.

I understand that most faithful members of this website believe that Too Hungry is a WMSCOG plant and I’m not arguing that he isn’t. I do however believe that we don’t want to further their cause by separating ourselves from the WMSCOG members who may be visiting this site. I do not want to play into their plan to make us look like our care and support is only for those on the outside of the cult (us vs. them mentality). Remember, WMSCOG are the ones who lie, manipulate and keep secrets. The information we provide them about cults is available to the world because it is based on research and originates from many different sources and experts.

I have not provided anything to Too Hungry that should be kept secret and if he truly is a member, I have not furthered his cause; I may have however provided information to someone searching and it is my hope that it may help them (which would be furthering our cause to get people do investigate and think for themselves).

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I have met a few people from this site. I have come to trust everyone whom I decided to trust because those I've met have given good reviews. There is one person, however, whom I came to trust on my own. #FreedomIs being able to make your own decisions, whether favorable or not. Visitors of this site can be upset, proclaim their stance on helping Thunt, or agree with me. I don't care left or right. I stated my suspicion. Whether I made it known or not, the suspicion was still there. I'll help anyone (to some extent). As you can see, Thunt said I was helping. But I'm not the type of person to just do something with conflicting feelings and not say something. Thunt and I are cool like the other side of the pillow! Lol.

Harry
    Participant

Love'n Honey wrote:

I have met a few people from this site. I have come to trust everyone whom I decided to trust because those I've met have given good reviews. There is one person, however, whom I came to trust on my own. #FreedomIs being able to make your own decisions, whether favorable or not. Visitors of this site can be upset, proclaim their stance on helping Thunt, or agree with me. I don't care left or right. I stated my suspicion. Whether I made it known or not, the suspicion was still there. I'll help anyone (to some extent). As you can see, Thunt said I was helping. But I'm not the type of person to just do something with conflicting feelings and not say something. Thunt and I are cool like the other side of the pillow! Lol.

It can't be about thunt, nobody cares about thunt. sorry thunt but everyone has really put their best foot forward for you even the ones who were breaking your chops were trying to help you. Certainly no one would take sides with thunt over love n honey! That would be ridiculous.

Love 'n honey maybe there's some other issue with someones feelings that you are unaware of….i'm just guessing 

emil
    Participant

Ms Freedom wrote:

Emil, "Cults in Our Midst" is a recommendation for Too Hungry, not for his girlfriend who is the cult member. If you are assuming that Too Hungry is a WMSCOG member and a spy, then he is already familiar with the book and will not be offended because WMSCOG members are in denial that they are in a cult.

I'm sorry I understood that you intended his girlfriend to read from what you said earlier:

Ms Freedom wrote:

She will probably know about Steve Hassan and not want to read his books but there are other good ones. Cults in our Midst by Margaret Singer is a good start.

Ms Freedom
    Participant

You are correct; my mistake. Sorry for that.

The book should be for him and the video for her.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Harry wrote:

Love'n Honey wrote:

It can't be about thunt, nobody cares about thunt. sorry thunt but everyone has really put their best foot forward for you even the ones who were breaking your chops were trying to help you. Certainly no one would take sides with thunt over love n honey! That would be ridiculous.

Love 'n honey maybe there's some other issue with someones feelings that you are unaware of….i'm just guessing 

Well, that guy needs to speak on it… (>_>)

Questioninginla
    Participant

Is nothing personal but please understand that members of this forum can't just trust anyone who ask for help. You need to earn that trust.

This ^.

If thunt/Too Hungry is not a plant then the other vibe I get is over-controlling boyfriend freaking out.  Without earning our trust, why should we help the girlfriend out of the frying pan only to send her into the fire?

Too Hungry wrote:

Questioninginla, if and when you get your head out of your aƨƨ"; "Instead of being a prick, take your meds, and give me some advice" 

There's a trust earner ^, not.

Here's your first piece of free advice:  lose the narcissism.

gimme,gimme,gimme,gimme,gimme,gimme,gimme,gimme – so unattractive.

Viewing 20 replies - 41 through 60 (of 83 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.