The Leaders Control The Followers

• Creator
    Topic
    Love'n Honey
    Participant

I've bolded the important stuff for all you TLDRers.

Y'all know I'm a bold person. I obtained the number of a male member and called him today. To conceal and protect his identity, we shall call him Billy. This morning I called Billy and introduced myself as Renita, a former member of the WMSCOG. He asked why I was calling him. I said I wanted to tell him what the WMSCOG members don't want you to know. I was a member for a couple years. I was baptized on PO in 2010 and left at the end of June 2012. I left because Ash wrote a book explaining how the Scripture doesn't testify of God the Mother. He said he never heard of this book. I was very shocked! I thought everyone knew. Anyway, I told him that Ash said explicitly that Gal 4:26 is talking about the place the 144,000 will go, not God the Mother. He said he had an incoming call and just hung up.

A few minutes after that conversation I received a call from a blocked number. I knew it was a member, a scared one at that. Why else block your number. You have mine, why can't I have yours? Moving along.. He refused to tell me who he was. So, we'll just call him Minion. Minion asked me why I was calling his members and bothering them. I explained that I was informing Billy of the secrets your church keeps from him for obvious reasons. We both know why you're calling me and who you're referring to. Minion says he knows all about the book and blah, blah, blah. He demanded that I stop calling and texting Billy. I told him if Billy doesn't want me to call or text he can tell me himself. You don't control him. He doesn't answer to you. Minion said, Yes I do. I do control him so stop calling and texting him. He kept talking but I wasn't registering what he said. I heard Judas Iscariot and left the truth but my brain was stuck on "I do control him..".

This is the mindset of the group leaders. They control you and he's absolutely correct. He tells Billy who he can and can't talk to. They tell the members what websites they can visit, what to wear, how to speak, etc. He's absolutely right. He controls Billy. But to hear him say it so boastfully, to hear that evil chuckle after he said it just broke my heart. It's no longer an assumption or a result of examination. He openly admitted it. The balls on this guy!

I cried.. I was upset.. but after the few minutes of crying my anger turned into my motivation. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not.

mcbell94578
    Participant

Yes SRE just be calm and drink a glass of wine. Iam going to do this tont and start over again tomorrow.

Harry willing to call Billy anymore volunteers.  He be too busy trying to keep with us calling him you think

Questioninginla
    Participant

YoMomma SoFat wrote:

So… Since the WMSCOG members don't it as a cult or as control, we shouldn't call it a cult or control? I guess since they see their doctrine as truth we shouldn't call it a lie.

Failure in logic. 

I was intending for the word cult to be addressed as mutually exclusive from the word control, as far as my post was concerned that is.

Questioninginla
    Participant

YoMomma SoFat wrote:

Billy was explicitly told what to do and followed through because of the control Minion has over him.

prove it.

MountainMom
    Participant

I think it was obvious, though, wasn't it?  What kind of proof would you want or need on that?  Confused here by that comment.

emil
    Participant

The exchange between Renita, Minion and Billy is quite amusing if you think of it. Minion calls Renita to find out if Billy has been obeying him. He cannot believe what Billy has told him but he is prepared to believe Renita about what she tells him Billy has done. Really tells you something doesn't it? It is a tacit admission that members tell lies frequently.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Emil-

I never thought of it that way. Btw, u never confirmed with Minion whether or not Billy text me. I didn’t want to give him that joy. Lol.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

MM-

As am I. Did shillmon hack Qs profile?

MountainMom
    Participant

Lol!  That was my first thought as well.  Q usually doesn't give such brusque replies. 

Smurf
    Participant

No. We're actually made up charachters, created by the Head Office of the WMS with the sole purpose of testing the faith of the ones who have doubt. This forum isn't real. All evidence on the site is bogus. Raindrops are streaming up the ceiling. Tranquility.

This. Was. Just. A. Test.

** End of transmission**

MountainMom
    Participant

Lol!  don't do that Fried Rice, it makes me go back to that old thought,"Am I really here, or is this all my imagination?"

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I'm going to say this is all our imagination. It's like inception. When we die in this world, we wake up in another world.

ChurchDestroyer101
    Participant

Questioninginla wrote:

YoMomma SoFat wrote:

Billy was explicitly told what to do and followed through because of the control Minion has over him.

prove it.

evidence? Pfft, we don't need no evidence. Isn't that right, WMSCOG?

Simon
    Participant

Questioninginla
    Participant

I'm playing around with fallacies of logic.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

***UPDATE***

I've been meaning to tell you guys Billy called me today. He wanted to make sure I understood he loved the truth and that he wasn't going to ever leave. He also wanted me to know that he doesn't like what I put on my blog. I don't have a blog.. I told him that I haven't called or texted him since he and his big brother, Minion, told me not to. So, why does he still feel the need to call me… the next day to tell me he's not leaving the cult? I told him to stay out my phone meaning to stop contacting me. Then I hung up on him.

Ms Freedom
    Participant

YoMomma SoFat wrote:

***UPDATE***

I've been meaning to tell you guys Billy called me today. He wanted to make sure I understood he loved the truth and that he wasn't going to ever leave. He also wanted me to know that he doesn't like what I put on my blog. I don't have a blog.. I told him that I haven't called or texted him since he and his big brother, Minion, told me not to. So, why does he still feel the need to call me… the next day to tell me he's not leaving the cult? I told him to stay out my phone meaning to stop contacting me. Then I hung up on him.

Poor Billy. Poor Minion. Wasting their lives away under the control of a Korean scam. No truth! All lies. So sad.

emil
    Participant

YoMomma SoFat wrote:

***UPDATE***

Ah! That might well be an Ace you have played. "Do unto them exactly the opposite of what you want them to do unto you" – might just work.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Emil-

I don't get it.. You can't hang up on me if neither of us is contacting each other. So, what's your point?

ChurchDestroyer101
    Participant

sre wrote:

I was told today from a wmscog member that I need to forget all the things that ' the false teachers' have taught me throughout my life and that I just need to come and study with them to find the "truth."  Then i was told that I have ruined my mind with the lies from the internet and I needed to make an effort to just understand how they learn.  WHAT?  I just had to shut my mouth and say I love you… but how can a family member keep hearing this over and over and not become angry??? How can I contine to listen to how everything that I have ever learned from the bible was a lie without loosing my mind.If this wasn't a family member I would really tell them how I feel, but I don't want to loose contact!! …this person would of never in their life before the WMSCOG been so controlled! So, yes, they are controlled and now they are using the same tecniques on me!! Makes me sick for my loved one!  They control where they live, what kind of job, what they wear, where and when they eat, their finances and who and when they spend time with the earthly family…and it's just getting worse on the control issue, I can hear it in their voice when I talk to them because all of the sudden during a good phone conversation it's like all the sudden they need to get off the phone and basically hangs up on me…It's like they are monitored on the phone calls now!!

This almost happened to me. But God is great and He provided me an escape when my family and I moved to another country, losing my contact to them.

Azula
    Participant

Questioninginla wrote:

He is not controlling.  He is protecting.

In other words, I concur with Azula – with the exception of the word cult and the word control.  They don't see it as a cult, that is for certain.   

Cult is a strong word. (I'm dealing with my issues ok! lol)

Contol is accurate because I remember when I was a leader the emphasis was placed on obedience that is, to control others to obey whatever was asked rather than protecting them.

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.