No possible way there is a god the mother

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

The WMSCOG has ripped God into two pieces. Father and Mother. This group still believes in the Holy Trinity. (Father, Son, Holy Spirit)That is one God and mother is the other god. Let’s look at this. God the Father in the form of the Holy Spirit goes to another woman and makes her with child. This means he cheated on god the mother. Sin is the one thing that God will never be so this would never happen. Next problem is that Jesus would be the illegitimate son of God. No longer perfect and thus no longer a perfect sacrifice for our sins. This belief of a mother completely destroys Christianity. This is where the WMSCOG backpedals and says no, New Jerusalem is the bride of Jesus. This doesn’t work either. Now you have god the mother marrying god the son. There’s a word from that, incest. God would never do that either. Sorry folks but a god the mother is not a concept that works in Christianity. Another WMSCOG member lead me to Abraham, Sarah, and Hagar. They said Abraham was a prophetical god the father and Sarah was prophetical god the mother and their child was prophetical Jesus. Lets see how this works. God the mother says to her husband sleep with my servant. What? God would never do that! Lets go on. God the father does it. No possible way! Later god the father gets god the mother pregnant. She has god the fathers son. Wait, god the mother is the bride of the son of god. We’re right back to that incest thing. Sorry folks, it still doesn’t work.

Rahab
    Participant

How is it that God the Father can "pass away?"

Simon
    Participant

Same as 2000 years ago

Rahab
    Participant

Jesus Christ the Son died, was buried, rose again and is alive sitting at the right had of God the Father in heaven.  Please elaborate how God the Father can "pass away?"  I am not understanding you.

Simon
    Participant

Jesus who is God regardless of whether you believe the prophecies saying he is the father or not you still have to believe he is God. How can Jesus have died 2,000 years ago?

Joshua
    Participant

I still don’t see how this works. Adam fell asleep. You say that means Ahn had to die before Zahng could be truly reviled. Adam woke up and there was Eve. Ahn didn’t come back from the dead. Jesus died and rose again and is alive forever more. Ahn is just as dead now as he was the day after his death. This doesn’t work. Adam woke up to his bride, Jesus arose to his bride, Ahn is dead but his supposed spiritual wife is alive. Not the same at all.

Joshua
    Participant

I still see no explanation of this.

Joshua
    Participant

Just revisiting the obvious here.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Joshua, I actually asked about Adam waking up. The best they gave me was that not everything is prophecy. But you just agreed that Adam respresents Jesus.

Joshua
    Participant

I have had a couple of conversations about this topic so I feel the need to bring this back to the forefront. Please read it carefully and enjoy the irony of it.

emil
    Participant

I have been reflecting upon their creation story and Ahn since the last one week and quite providentially, you bumped this up.

1. The story of creation in Gen 1 cannot be taken entirely literally. Each day of creation has no parallel with a day on earth today. The days were of differing length and some were probably thousands of earthly years. One cannot make the claim that Adam and Eve were both created on one single earth day. The narrative in Gen 1 forms a kind of abbreviated version.

2. A more detailed version is given in Gen 2. Interestingly, some scholars believe that Gen 2 was actually written many centuries before (in the time of Solomon) and Gen 1 was later added (toward the end of the babylonian exile) to the book. The wmscog itself acknowledges the version of Gen 2 when it tries to explain why Ahn had to die.

3. Adam fell asleep, Eve was created and Adam woke again. Joshua has already mentioned this. However, we must understand that the wmscog claims that Ahn revealed Zahng just BEFORE he died, not AFTER. Now that is a big deviation from the Adam and Eve parallel.

To illustrate: Adam falls sleep->Eve created->Adam wakes up to see Eve. Ahn [secretly] reveals Zahng->Dies and is buried->End of story.

4. Rather than looking to the time of Jesus' birth to observe Ahn's virtues or the opposite, I say let us look at Ahn's lifetime. If Ahn and Zahng were Father and Mother from eternity, how come Ahn was married, had sexual intercourse and had 3 children with his earthly wife? Wasn't that adultery? What about the book he wrote about Umm? In that book he makes references to things that Umm has written regarding the very incest that Joshua points to about Sarah being the bride of Isaac. That part of Ahn's writing could be interpreted as an admission that he also had an affair with Umm. Read the translation of his book and see what you think. Pretty lusty god, lusting after multiple objects of his own creation don't you think?

Sarah2013
    Participant

I think all are lies. None exist but the creator.

Simon
    Participant

this is a doomed debate for revealing truth

Curious1
    Participant

I don't know much about the time when Ahn was still alive, I understood he and Zang worked together. Did they held service together? How was she reveiled and as what? I've noticed that the GP come in more and more, in articles, GP inviterd member to come to Korea, and the books he writes. Is this a preparing for take over the leadership?

Simon
    Participant

GP has likely always been the true leader and as far as I know he’s written books for decades

misspeace
    Participant

The fact is that God does not need a gender to be complete. He is not limited by gender differences since He is already a perfect and complete being all by Himself. He created man in His image and likeness (that would be Adam) so that Adam could possess rational thoughts and emotions like Himself. While Eve was only created to be Adam's helpmate, they are not equal.

The fact that Jesus called God "Father" is because Jesus was born with Mary as a mother and since she was impregnated by the Spirit of God, it is only logical to call God as "Father" since the "mother" role is already performed by Mary. He couldn't call both Mary and God "Mother" since two women could not create a child in a logical world view. Also, God could not be categorize as "Mother" since women were originally created only to become a man's helpmate (coz it is not good for man to be alone Gen 2:18) so they have lower status in some way.

But again, God is not limited by gender. Christians call God "the Father" is due to the fact that it was declared in the bible that we (those who have faith) were adopted by God as sons and daughters (Galatians 4:5-7) because of Jesus' sacrifice so it would only follow that we call God "Father" just as Jesus himself did.

MountainMom
    Participant

@Curious 1:  I have had the theory for a long time that the GP is positioning to become the next "revealed" deity in the wmscog.  If you look at his books, they are so very similar in cover and method of writing to Ahn's that they are practically interchangeable.   It's a theory, and I could be wrong, but I think it is a really strong possibility. 

Simon
    Participant

its not about what God needs but what God is

misspeace
    Participant

Simon wrote:

its not about what God needs but what God is

Yes, it is a known fact that God does not need anything afterall.

emil
    Participant

Simon wrote:

this is a doomed debate for revealing truth

Let's hear it from you then 🙂

reydelavoz
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

The WMSCOG has ripped God into two pieces. Father and Mother. This group still believes in the Holy Trinity. (Father, Son, Holy Spirit)That is one God and mother is the other god. Let's look at this. God the Father in the form of the Holy Spirit goes to another woman and makes her with child. This means he cheated on god the mother. Sin is the one thing that God will never be so this would never happen. Next problem is that Jesus would be the illegitimate son of God. No longer perfect and thus no longer a perfect sacrifice for our sins. This belief of a mother completely destroys Christianity. This is where the WMSCOG backpedals and says no, New Jerusalem is the bride of Jesus. This doesn't work either. Now you have god the mother marrying god the son. There's a word from that, incest. God would never do that either. Sorry folks but a god the mother is not a concept that works in Christianity. Another WMSCOG member lead me to Abraham, Sarah, and Hagar. They said Abraham was a prophetical god the father and Sarah was prophetical god the mother and their child was prophetical Jesus. Lets see how this works. God the mother says to her husband sleep with my servant. What? God would never do that! Lets go on. God the father does it. No possible way! Later god the father gets god the mother pregnant. She has god the fathers son. Wait, god the mother is the bride of the son of god. We're right back to that incest thing. Sorry folks, it still doesn't work.

Hey remember God is Spirit no need to marry Luke 20:34-36 (King James Version)

34 And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:

35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.{GOD IS NOT MARRIED AND NEVER WILL BE MARRIED ONLY WE ARE HIS BRIDE IN HEAVEN]

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.