iNTRO; HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL!!!

• Creator
    Topic

I was a San diego then transfered to New mexico member for less than a year and I been out since Feast of Tabernacles 2012.

Hi Pastor Brian…I know you read these. No hard feelings.

This year is hopefully gonna be a better one because last year was alright.  I am ready to share any of my experiences with others. Hehe, I even was in the choir.  Fun Times …kinda

WEll look foward to other members revealing themselves because it will set an example for others to just come out of baylon junior and join babylon senior…..

Azula
    Participant

Liberty wrote:

I feel to be happy 100% of the time, or to never worry about anything is unrealistic. That's how Zion came across to me- as unrealistic. Not only that, but when you were feeling down, or frustrated or upset, no one really cared. The mentality seemed to be that if you were sad- the problem was with you. Pastor John Lee even stated as much in a few of his sermons, trying to guilt-trip his congregation. I felt that I never got the support that I needed there. Once, when I told a Deaconness of my troubles-she just kept a smile on her face and said, "God Bless You." It seemed incredibly fake. I can't relate to people don't have a knack for certain human interactions, and this seemed to be the case for many members who had attended this church for several years. Despite my time in Zion, I had never really lost this aspect to my character. I am sure this was a good thing, because it helped me to eventually get out.

Perfectly said! That's also my problem with this church, they really don't care about their so called brothers and sisters. They treat poeple as mindless objects who are supposed to behave in a certain way and do as they're told. They are heartless and cold. All that the pastors care about is growing their numbers so that they can please GP. Because all of them are incredibly terrified of being shamed. "Why hasn't you church grown." these are the sort of questions GP asks them when they go for their meetings. So then in his frustration the pastor passes the buck to his minions who failed to make him look good. All that one has to remember is that this is church run by Koreans and it inherently is controlled by Korean tradions and culture.

I actually did a bit of research about it and in Sociology it's called a "Shame Culture" and most importantly in the case of this church it actually exhibits a heirachy system, as most cultures of the far east tend to. The reaserch really helped me understand why they behaved the way they did. My most important realisation was that no matter how hard I tried I would never be able convince them to take into consideration the opinions of other peoples or cultures. So that's why I left. Because they failed to fulfil the prophecy of love being able to think better of others. So in them failing to love there is no way they can lead anyone to heaven because God is love.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I’m guilty of telling brothers and sisters “it doesn’t matter because we’re going to heaven soon. “

The love of the WMSCOG members is conditional and they’ll throw You under a running train in a heart beat like Sister Giselle did me. I still have all the voicemails she left.. I love you sister! I miss you sister! Lies.. Fake smiles..

Azula, I agree with you. I watched a video in college on sociology that compared eastern and western culture. One thing I found interesting was the answer people gave when asked “how would you describe yourself? ” People in the west gave, for example, 5 honorable characteristics and maybe 2 areas of needed improvement. People in the east answered in an opposite manner. They gave 5 areas of needed improvement and only a couple honorable characteristics of themselves. Definitely shows a Shame culture.

Azula
    Participant

YoMomma SoFat wrote:

I'm guilty of telling brothers and sisters "it doesn't matter because we're going to heaven soon. "

The love of the WMSCOG members is conditional and they'll throw You under a running train in a heart beat 

YES! That's exactly it! Conditional love. But in all honesty I don't really blame them for behaving the way they do.

If you think about it honestly; ASH, Mama Zhang and GP all teach that God's love is conditional. "You will enter heaven only if you keep the Passover. You will enter heaven only if keep the Sabbath. You will only enter heaven if you bear fruit." I also told many people that they would die if they didn't keep the feasts including the Sabbath.

And when I was leaving I can remember the fake calls from my pastor telling me that he's there if ever I need anything. (Mind you the same person who a few months back was telling me that I didn't believe in Mother, it's then that I realised that he never saw how his own actions contributed to my leaving, but then it was all my fault[sound familiar?])

So looking at what your leaders tell you, you it then get's drilled into you that God's love is conditional. That's why you strive never to miss a service and are there for every feast and try to go to every preaching meeting. 

But then again it was said in Matt 15:16-19 "Are you still so dull?" Jesus asked them. "Don't you see that whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and then out of the body? But the things that come out of the mouth come from the heart, and these make a man unclean."

The above verse would totally nulify the Passover just as a start. It would then mean that there is another standard on which people are judged or are so called "qualified" (as the Zionists would say) to enter heaven. An organisation truly founded on FEAR and it's so ironic because they claim that God is with them. As the saying goes, "Love sets us free, but our fear will keep us frozen. Love heals, whilst fear brings on disease. Love opens up, but fear closes in."

Simon
    Participant

You can stop being a lying false witness bearing hypocritical two faced person whenever mm

MountainMom
    Participant

Banana peel is winning, Simon!

MountainMom
    Participant

By the way, you don't know me at all, so no offense taken. 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Hahaha!!

Simon
    Participant

I clearly know you better than you me

MountainMom
    Participant

Not really.  I have the feeling you don't even know YOU.  And NOTHING you say is very clear.  That is why people always have to ask you what you meant by things.  You really have a communication problem.  And then you lose it and start throwing out labels and baseless insults.  You poor kid.

I'm not going to have any more exchanges with you.  Not productive. 

Love'n Honey
    Participant

He can’t help it MM. He has a disorder.

Simon
    Participant

It had plenty of base

Two faced: you are nice to me then call me a shill then are nice then make fun of me and call me a shill again back and forth

Lying: calling me a shill

false witness bearing: calling me a shill

Hypocrite: hating something when wmscog does it and approving of society doing it

MountainMom
    Participant

Yes, YoMamma.  I should remember that and not engage. And I won't anymore.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

What’s a shill?

Simon
    Participant

The word originally referred to an accomplice of a travelling salesman selling quack remedies or similar items of dubious value. The conspiracy theorist calls their opponent a “shill” in an attempt to discredit them by implying that they are paid agents working for the government, the Bilderbergers, reptilian overlords, the Rotshschilds etc, because of course only such people could possibly disagree with them.

In this context for the wmscog (although wmscog actually is conspiring against people)

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Oh.. Interesting. Well, I can see why someone would call you a shill.

Simon
    Participant

Only an idiot

Love'n Honey
    Participant

So, I’m an idiot now?

Omer
    Participant

I see Simon as a man keeps the motto of “when you speak, speak a few words”. He sees the bigger picture and explains it in a few words even though we usually need to decipher of what he says:)

I say we should also keep the saying of “speak softly and sweetly”. That is to reach one’s heart…

emil
    Participant

I would like to say that I don't believe for a moment that Simon is a shill. He is absolutely sincere. He has a strong sense of fair play and even though he is out of the wmscog, he does not want them to be unfairly blamed. That is why he comes off sounding that way.

I only have trouble with him because his posts are very brief and I cannot understand what he means. But then again, we ought to put ourselves in his shoes and understand how difficult it is for him to communicate with people. Writing gives him the opportunity to connect in a way he never would be able to in person.

Simon
    Participant

YoMomma SoFat wrote:

So, I'm an idiot now?

Only if you like the psychopathic liar MountainMom is 100% certain of it

Viewing 20 replies - 41 through 60 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.