Happy New Year!

• Creator
    Topic
    MountainMom
    Participant

Just wanted to say Happy New Year to all on this site, wmscog members included.  Heck, it's got to be a better year than last year for them, since they thought the world was ending, and they don't have a new prediction this year.  Or do they?  Well, there is always some new scam to get their members all spun up.   Nothing really new, just the newest vehicle for keeping members busy and worried about the apocalypse.

Anyway, praying for an end to the scams, the fear, and the pain this year for all.  God Bless you all!

Participant

"The reason why I believe it doesn't make sense is because these are events taken from the Torah " exmember

I'll just summarize everyone with this quote here for the sake of brevity.

No, it doesn't make sense because none of you have studied the prophecy or how or why it is counted, and can only make up gross speculations with rude undertones to make up for such a lack of knowledge.

Everyone in this thread so far hasn't mentioned anything related to what actually went on in the church, or at which times before and after.

Now you may return to your previously scheduled infighting.

ExMember
    Participant

144000 wrote:

"The reason why I believe it doesn't make sense is because these are events taken from the Torah " exmember

No, it doesn't make sense because none of you have studied the prophecy or how or why it is counted, and can only make up gross speculations with rude undertones to make up for such a lack of knowledge.

Everyone in this thread so far hasn't mentioned anything related to what actually went on in the church, or at which times before and after.

Please enlight us!

prtyeyes
    Participant

144000 wrote:

144000 Why are you such a smart ass?! If everyone is making gross speculations then claify everything. Tell us exactly what went on in the church, at times before and after. Now you may return to worshiping some Korean MAN and Korean WOMAN not God. Remember that!

Participant

"If everyone is making gross speculations then claify everything."

Repent and come to Zion, I'd love to do that.

I'm not going to make an ungraceful scene and argue about it with the dissenters here.

If you want the truth, come to Zion as the bible instructs.

prtyeyes
    Participant

I know the truth, I would never come to your Zion again, I won’t worship a man or woman., only God. It doesn’t say it in the bible to worship these people, and you wouldn’t be arguing simply state what happened. Be straight forward instead of debating in circles.

emil
    Participant

144000 wrote:

I'm not going to make an ungraceful scene and argue about it with the dissenters here.

Welcome back.

The truth is the truth everywhere. It doesn't just become truth in Zion. What happens is that you can package a lie to look like the truth in a controlled environment. That is why you only want to debate it over there and not out in the open. Sorry but no. If you were confident of the truth you wouldn't hide it in Zion but let your lamp shine from the lampstand.

On this website, Admin is graceful enough to allow anyone to post his/her views and only moderates abusive language. On your members' websites, nobody is allowed to post any dissenting view. Why is that? Then you guys have the gall to criticize this website.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Funny@ the come to Zion.

genny
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Hi 144000!  I'm so glad to see you again.  Happy new year!  Hope you've been well.

You've had a lot to say today on a variety of threads, but may I suggest you turn now to some serious questions that have nothing to do with whether other people's experiences match up with what you say is the norm or whether people are misunderstanding what the wmscog really teaches.

First of all, what do you have to say about the 8th month problem that happened again in 2013?  It's documented on the watv site.  Does it not bother you that the wmscog had you keeping the fall feasts in the wrong month?  Here's a link to that thread for your convenience: https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/forum/topic.php?id=4646&page=2

I look forward to your response there.  (Please don't play the avoidance game again.  That gets tiresome.  If you are unable to address the problem, maybe you can have a friend help, or just admit you need more time, but please don't just disappear again.)

emil
    Participant

^ I second that. @144000 – Let's discuss this in a civil manner and use our independent minds to arrive at truths. Genny has suggested an excellent starting point. Let's make your jubilee year significant.

Participant

~Edited to delete posting in wrong window

Participant

"First of all, what do you have to say about the 8th month problem that happened again in 2013?"

I know why, and bits and pieces of how to explain it, but it is much better to come to Zion and hear from your local overseer.

"Let's discuss this in a civil manner"

Sure, come to Zion, the bible says that is what you should do. All the nations should stream to Zion to hear the word of God coming from it. Anybody who suggests differently is preaching a different Gospel. Yes, I love to talk about God on the road, but the goal should be to bring people into Zion.

It would have been better for you if you reccomended your own "Zion", but few to none of you have one, exposing the falsehood even more. In fact more often than not you people admit your confusions about the bible and how you don't think any of the denominations have it right (which is the exact same thing we claim, barring ourselves! How we should be in agreement!) Forgive me for speaking in general about all of you as a collective.

But the truth is revealed by so many of you who cannot even say which church is the true church. There is no truth here, only falsehood and men stumbling from place to place, from a famine not of food, but of the word of the Lord.

Smurf
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Sure, come to Zion, the bible says that is what you should do.

No. Again, you provide no evidence for your claim. I, on the other hand, do:

1 John 2:26: I am writing these things to warn you about those who want to lead you astray. But you have received the Holy Spirit, and he lives within you, so you don’t need anyone to teach you what is true. For the Spirit teaches you everything you need to know, and what he teaches is true—it is not a lie.

Wow! Amazing! You don't need actual teachers constantly showing you videos when the Spirit of God is teaching you, so cool, right?

Participant

Isaiah 2:2-3 "2 In the days to come, the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established as the highest mountain and raised above the hills.  All nations shall stream toward it; 3 many peoples shall come and say: "Come, let us climb the Lord's mountain, to the house of the God of Jacob, That he may instruct us in his ways, and we may walk in his paths".  For from Zion shall go forth instruction, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem."

You don't need anyone to teach you huh? And thus you have no need to go to Zion?

acts 8:30-31 "30 Then Philip ran up to the chariot and heard the man reading Isaiah the prophet. "Do you understand what you are reading?" Philip asked.  31 "How can I," he said, "unless someone explains it to me?" So he invited Philip to come up and sit with him."

The bible testifies against your word.

Those who have kept the passover are one with Christ who has now come as the Holy Spirit. Keeping it and remaining faithful is how the Holy Spirit lives through you, fulfilling that no one else has to teach you for the Holy Spirit Ahnsahnghong's testimony will be recognized by you and accepted by you. All of your knowledge will come directly from his teachings.

emil
    Participant

@144000 – What's in a name? Calling yourselves Zion makes you the Zion of Isaiah? There are many churches out there who use that name just as there are many who use CoG.

I reject your concept of one person with 3 names for the 3 ages. I reject your introduction of a mother god as an abomination. You need to deal with these and a few more before I would be willing to step into what I believe is a massive fraud.

You keep using our variations in belief against us repeatedly. Let me clarify one thing. As someone else pointed out, this website is not a church. We are entitled to different beliefs. But the bulk of us belive that Jesus is THE CHRIST as the bible tells us in the 1st and 2nd letters of John. Do you? No. You beliebve that Jesus is a christ whose time is passed.

144000 wrote:

The bible testifies against your word.

Those who have kept the passover are one with Christ who has now come as the Holy Spirit. Keeping it and remaining faithful is how the Holy Spirit lives through you, fulfilling that no one else has to teach you for the Holy Spirit Ahnsahnghong's testimony will be recognized by you and accepted by you. All of your knowledge will come directly from his teachings.

any scriptural support of that?

genny
    Participant

144000 wrote:

"First of all, what do you have to say about the 8th month problem that happened again in 2013?"

I know why, and bits and pieces of how to explain it, but it is much better to come to Zion and hear from your local overseer.

Alright, why don't you take a day or so (get some help if you need it), and figure out how to explain it.  I understand… sometimes I have a concept in my head that takes some work to get out into the right words.

But I guess I need to explain again why it is not better for me to "come to Zion."  When members don't want to talk to me online, they tell me to go to a "Zion" to talk in person.  Yet they don't want to talk to me in person either.  I thought it was so funny (not ha ha funny) when I was told to go talk to someone online instead of in person.  I think it's just a way to avoid the discussion.

"Let's discuss this in a civil manner"

Sure, come to Zion, the bible says that is what you should do. All the nations should stream to Zion to hear the word of God coming from it. Anybody who suggests differently is preaching a different Gospel. Yes, I love to talk about God on the road, but the goal should be to bring people into Zion.

You must realize in this day and age that some people must be reached online.  Sure it's nice to get people into a church community, but in the wmscog's case especially with limited "Zion" locations, it's not always practical.  If the wmscog is only willing to discuss the deeper things at a "Zion," you will be severely limited.

It would have been better for you if you reccomended your own "Zion", but few to none of you have one, exposing the falsehood even more. In fact more often than not you people admit your confusions about the bible and how you don't think any of the denominations have it right (which is the exact same thing we claim, barring ourselves! How we should be in agreement!) Forgive me for speaking in general about all of you as a collective.

But the truth is revealed by so many of you who cannot even say which church is the true church. There is no truth here, only falsehood and men stumbling from place to place, from a famine not of food, but of the word of the Lord.

It has already been said that this site is not here to promote a "one, true church," and the people here are certainly a varied bunch.  If you are expecting everyone (non-wmscog) here to be in total agreement about the Bible, you will be disappointed.  But that doesn't mean there is nothing worthwhile here.  There is plenty of good food for thought.  Are you willing to do some of your own thinking (with the brain God gave you!)?

Besides, if we had said, "You should be a Baptist." "No, you should go to a Lutheran church!" "No, Pentecostal!" "No, you should be Catholic."  "Jewish!" "Atheist!"  …  You would still be complaining about a lack of agreement.  Better to just talk about the Bible than denominational names and differences.  Besides, shouldn't our highest loyalty be to God Himself and not to some denominational group?

This is not the place for debating denominations, but since you mentioned it, I'll tell you what I believe about this (and I hope I can get my words right)…

"The true church" is not an organization or a building or a label on your church membership card.  There is one, true God.  He has revealed Himself to us through the Bible, through creation, through the moral code stamped in our hearts…  "The true church" is composed of those who whole-heartedly believe in Him.  They do not have to believe exactly alike on every point–even the apostles acknowledged that there are "disputable matters" where it is ok to differ.  But there are some basics that are not disputable, among them: 1) who God is, 2) that we need salvation, which we cannot attain on our own, 3) Jesus died on our behalf, paying the price for our sins, 4) Jesus rose from the dead, proving that He is God as He claimed to be.

Church congregations and denominations (physical church groups), if they teach well according to those indisputable Biblical points, are useful for helping believers grow in their faith, support and encourage each other, reach and teach new believers, and gather together those who have similar beliefs in those "disputable matters" so they can have more unity in their groups.  There are many different denominational names on those (good) church doors–you don't have to look for just one particular name.

If you want to talk more about denominations and how to find a good one, I'd be happy to discuss that by PM or you can start a new thread.

In the meantime, 144000, why don't you look at the 8th month problem again, ask your own "local overseer," and get back to me in the other thread about it?  (Or maybe your own leader is playing the avoidance game with you about it… It's logical they'd want you to be able to explain it if there is a good answer, but maybe they've given you just a vague explanation hoping you'll accept it and stop asking.  Wouldn't want to show any doubt now, would we?)

emil
    Participant

Very well said Genny.

Viewing 16 replies - 21 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.