On February 9th, 2015, a New Jersey Superior Court judge dismissed (with prejudice) a lawsuit filed by the World…
- WMSCOG v. Ji Won Tak
- WMSCOG v. Colón, Newton – VA Case #2011-17163
- WMSCOG v. Colón – NJ Case BER-L-5274-12
- Colón v. WMSCOG et al., – NJ Case BER-L-3007-13
- Colón v. WMSCOG et al., – NJ Case BER-L6490-16
- Ramirez v. WMSCOG et al., – NJ Federal Case 2:2014cv1708
- Gonzalez v. WMSCOG – NJ Case BER-L-1025-18
- WMSCOG v. Sims et al., CA- LA County Case BC505762
- WMSCOG v. Kang Geun Byeong & Jo Seong Geun
- WMSCOG v. Pastor Yong Sik Jin
Colón vs. WMSCOG et al. NJ-BER-L-3007-13 Colón vs. WMSCOG et al. NJ-BER-L-6490-16 Gonzalez vs. WMSCOG NJ-BER-L-1025-18 Ramirez vs. WMSCOG et al. NJ Fed 2:2014cv1708 WMSCOG vs Colón et al. NJ-BER-L-5274-12 WMSCOG vs Colón et al. VA-2011-17163 WMSCOG vs Kang & Jo Suwan District Court Case 2017NA2069268
On March 18, 2014, former member Michelle Ramirez filed suit against the World Mission Society Church of God in New…
Here are some bullet points regarding Judge Harz's decision on Colón's Motion to Dismiss. The complete document is…
On 08/31/12, Plaintiff WMSCOG filed the following Motion for Leave to Withdraw as Council.
On 08/07/12, Plaintiff WMSCOG filed the following Motion for Nonsuit (request to drop their own case).
After four requests to delay the hearing on the Motion to Dismiss, the hearing finally took place on 1/11/13. …
On 09/17/12, the Court issued it’s final order denying sanctions and allowing the WMSCOG to drop its case.
On 08/17/12, Plaintiff WMSCOG filed the following opposition to Defendant Newton's Motion for Sanctions.
On 08/07/12, Defendant Newton filed the following Motion for Sanctions.
Colón's Reply to the WMSCOG's Opposition to the Motion to Dismiss, filed on 12/03/12, is accompanied by a mountain…
The WMSCOG filed the Opposition to Colón's Motion to Dismiss below on 11/19/12.
The Memorandum of Law in Support of Colón's Motion to Dismiss is a detailed response to the WMSCOG's New Jersey…