I was told about a recent encounter.

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

This guy sent a question through the WMSCOG website about a statement made in one of their sermons. The sermon claimed that Jesus was prophesised to come on the clouds the first time He arrived. This guy was puzzled by this having never read that before himself. The question he sent was a simple one. Please tell me where in the Bible it says that so I can read it for myself. More than a month went by without a response from the WMSCOG. This guy had almost forgotten about his question when he got a phone call from a member. The member wanted to get together and show this man some things. Not wanting to get to indepth to fast he waved this idea off for the moment. Simply put this guy just wanted to know where to find in the Bible where it stated that Jesus was origionally prophesised to come on the clouds. Over the phone this WMSCOG member instructed him to go to Daniels first. The member showed that Jesus was given the power and authority of God the Father. Ok, there's no argument about that but it didn't say anything about coming on the clouds. Next the WMSCOG member took him to Luke. They read together about the power and authority again but still nothing about what was asked. The member took him to another new testament verse again having nothing to do with the question. What the guy did realize is that the new testament verses did not match up with what was shared in Daniels which the member was trying to paint as being a prophesy talking about Jesus's first coming. Daniels does quite specifically speak about the end times and Jesus setting up His kingdom. The member was trying to argue that Jesus set up His kingdom 2,000 years ago. That's not what Daniels is talking about. The guy also pointed out that Daniels references Jesus returning to set up His kingdom and that in Luke it talks about how Jesus was preparing to leave this Earth. The guy pointed out the these two parts of scripture clearly weren't talking about the same event. One is coming and one is going. Total opposites! Unfortunately this is where the WMSCOG member gave up instead of seeing the truth right before his eyes. Fortunately this guy was not fooled into thinking he was hearing something real from this WMSCOG member. I have a strange feeling that the member was of higher ranking in this group and after being totally shut down by the truth of God's Word is now licking his wounds and asking the authorities above him how to deal with this. It must be a bit humiliating to be shut down by someone with no formal Bible training. All I can really say is that the truth will stand up to scrutiny where all else will fall appart. The truth will set you free. Keep studying and keep researching. The truth is for everyone.

Joshua
    Participant

I just had another conversation with this guy and I feel lead to share it with all of you. It seems that my friend tried to set an appointment with the same guy that didn't answer his questions before. (I guess that this is the only person that he has contact with in the WMSCOG.) On this groups website there is a sermon section and in this section is a sermon titled "Wages of Sin is Death". Now, I have posted in other areas of our forum some of my discoveries and disputes about the WMS and its sermons. This paticular one eludes to the idea that we all lived in Heaven before we came to Earth. It also suggest that we were angels not humans while we were in Heaven. The WMSCOG also suggest that we sinned in Heaven which is why we are now on Earth. Guilt, guilt, guilt. This is one of the tricks controlling groups use to keep people in bondage. Sorry, I'm adding in some of my own feelings here. My friend has spent some time reading through this website as well as reading much of the Bible for himself. Here's some of the questions that he wanted to ask the WMSCOG member which he now believes is one of the missionaries. When were humans created? When were the angels created? If the Earth is a prison for fallen angels then why did God say it is good after He finished creating it? Why is God supposedly giving us a second chance when the bible says God didn't spare the fallen angels? They are waiting in h e l l for the final judgement according to Gods word. Here's something my friend brought up that goes completely against the WMSCOG's teaching; 1 Cor. 6:3 we will have authority over the angels. Sure sounds like humans will end up ruling angels doesn't it? If we are angels why would God say something like this? Things just don't add up over at the WMSCOG. If they speak like liars, if they sound like liars, well they must be liars. Who do you choose to believe? People coming up with doctrine that Jesus and the apostles never taught or the Word of God? I'm going with the Word of God.

Personally, I'm glad the possible missionary of the WMSCOG didn't show up for the meeting with my friend. I've alread had a loved one get mixed up in this group I certainly don't want to see anyone else that I know getting mixed up with them. Well folks, keep studying and keep researching. These jokers are despirate and I'm sure that they know their days are counting down. The truth will prevail.

Joshua
    Participant

Speaking with my friend I come to find out that he has not been invited to come study in a Zion. He was not invited to that whole family day fiasco. Finally there was no invitation to the Saturday Sabbath, the Good Friday service, or the Passover. Most of these events trap people very quickly in the WMSCOG. I guess my friend has way too much truth in his questions to have his soul saved by the WMSCOG or f&m. Personally I'm proud of my friend. In a way he's done more to spread the light than most people ever will.

Sally
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

I just had another conversation with this guy and I feel lead to share it with all of you. It seems that my friend tried to set an appointment with the same guy that didn't answer his questions before. (I guess that this is the only person that he has contact with in the WMSCOG.) On this groups website there is a sermon section and in this section is a sermon titled "Wages of Sin is Death". Now, I have posted in other areas of our forum some of my discoveries and disputes about the WMS and its sermons. This paticular one eludes to the idea that we all lived in Heaven before we came to Earth. It also suggest that we were angels not humans while we were in Heaven. The WMSCOG also suggest that we sinned in Heaven which is why we are now on Earth. Guilt, guilt, guilt. This is one of the tricks controlling groups use to keep people in bondage. Sorry, I'm adding in some of my own feelings here. My friend has spent some time reading through this website as well as reading much of the Bible for himself. Here's some of the questions that he wanted to ask the WMSCOG member which he now believes is one of the missionaries. When were humans created? When were the angels created? If the Earth is a prison for fallen angels then why did God say it is good after He finished creating it? Why is God supposedly giving us a second chance when the bible says God didn't spare the fallen angels? They are waiting in h e l l for the final judgement according to Gods word. Here's something my friend brought up that goes completely against the WMSCOG's teaching; 1 Cor. 6:3 we will have authority over the angels. Sure sounds like humans will end up ruling angels doesn't it? If we are angels why would God say something like this? Things just don't add up over at the WMSCOG. If they speak like liars, if they sound like liars, well they must be liars. Who do you choose to believe? People coming up with doctrine that Jesus and the apostles never taught or the Word of God? I'm going with the Word of God.

Personally, I'm glad the possible missionary of the WMSCOG didn't show up for the meeting with my friend. I've alread had a loved one get mixed up in this group I certainly don't want to see anyone else that I know getting mixed up with them. Well folks, keep studying and keep researching. These jokers are despirate and I'm sure that they know their days are counting down. The truth will prevail.

Regarding your last paragraph, someone I know, not well, just an aquaintance, was asked to go to a bible study with a friend. The person giving the study was according to my aquaintance, a missionary. During the study, my aquaintance was not being argumentative in any way just pointing out some things he didn't think were correct. Apparently the missionary became very flustered because he could not adequetly answer these questions. after a relatively short period of time the person, believed to be a missionary, blurted out, if you can't see it you just can't be saved. he then walked out of the study. My reason for bringing this up is that i've heard similar accounts before and it leads me to believe that either the missionaries are not well trained or they are beginning to see the light and are running from the truth unwilling to confront it. I have also noticed, through conversations with others that diferent "zions" teach somewhat different doctrines from others. How is that possible? Has anyone ever heard of conflicting teachings from different wms zions?

Joshua
    Participant

I have hear of these mismatched teaching between zions alot. Seems strange that their god could write a sermon or a study word for word and she cannot keep it straight between her children. One says this and one says that. When there is a problem shouldn't their "god the mother" help them get it straight? Not to mention that they spend so much time in "preaching practice" how can they possibly be getting it wrong so much. Their all supposed to be learning the same thing. To use their own words, "How many truths are there?"

Joshua
    Participant

These cowards are really afraid to talk to anyone who has even a little bit of sence. If they can't convince someone right away then they get frustrated, give up, and run away. This is why I consider them cowards and they continue to prove me right! I now have three missionaries that have promised to call me back when they had more time to answer my questions. These cowards have NEVER called me back! Their weak and pathetic doctrine doesn't stand up to the truth of Gods word which they claim to follow. How many stories have we heard now about newlywed couples being torn appart by the demands of the WMS when the Bible clearly teaches that couples should spend the first year as close to each other as possible. The men in paticular are supposed to spend the first year pleasing their wives as much as possible. You can't do that when you spend more time away from your spouce then you spend with them. (Sleeping doesn't count. Sorry.) Anyway, I'm tired of the shuck and jive that these coward constantly give us. Either stand up for what you believe or do what is going to happen anyway and close your doors forever! Am I throwing rocks at your gla/s/s house? You bet I am!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.