"wake up because the end is near"

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

This comment was left on 10/09/12 on Ahnsahnghong's Tombstone Says 'The Prophet Elijah', Not Jesus:

Daniela Araujo de Oliveira says:

He is God wants you like it or not … and you studied, the right saw Saturday, pascou, feasts … parable of the fig tree …. how can blind now? / But not studied enough to know on dates … and Elijah, Jesus … knows no parables?

as well as the lamb is in the Bible, too, is jesus …. wake up because the end is near ….

thanks Daniela for your comment.  unfortunately for the stories you've been told, the end is not near and when it doesn't come, I pray that you turn away from the false messiah Ahn Sahng-Hong, and find the real Jesus Christ.

Simon
    Participant

I guess we see it with watch tower so no reason wmscog couldn’t pull it off

remco9519
    Participant

@Daniela Araujo Oliveira… poor lady, she had no concept of GOD.

jellybean
    Participant

Just like large corporations have to report their earnings every year it seems like the Passover is the cutoff time for that gospel year because as the Passover approaches the urgency increases and the same happens with the Feast of Tabernacles. Also, the last time the rumor of the end of the world spread it was in between of these two feasts. At least at the location I was. I wonder at which time of the year were these rumors spread on the previous occasions.

Viewing 3 replies - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.