Police Complaint in India – Rahul Rawail

Rahul
    Participant

All the Koreans belonging to the cult are illegal immigrants and are being deported with a ban on re-entry. Any attempt to re-enter illegaly leads to criminal prosecution.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Wow.. so how could anyone enter india legally? Is it the same way people come to america? I do find the internet so fascinating that I can talk to anyone from any corner of the earth at any given time. =)

KC
    Participant

renita i think he mean the korean members is staying in india using false statement in their visa about what are they doing there in that country, i think in india most of them is using student visa while never even attended any schools or collage there.

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

KC you are absolutely right they are using false statements in their visa they dont attend any classes for years together, they travel the country thinking they own the country ,i just got to know last night from my brother that the head of the church in thane and virar are on some software orhardware course in thane i will get the name of the institute to day and i will report it to the athourity.the best joke is when they go in front of the police officials and they are asked why you dont attend class they say the same escuse they are not well or they cant speak english some go to the extend of saying the institute where they studied have closed down thinking our police officials are fools.most of them what i got to know stay in zion and make false documents to show they have taken houses on rent but the false documents are also made in the local church members houses themselves.just see how bmart and crooked the wmscog is.

Rahul
    Participant

Abigail. Report the name of the institute to SB II division of Mumbai Police that deals with illegal foreign origin. You could also send me a mail with the info and I would be happy to forward it to the competent authorities.

I HAVE ALREADY COME To Wipe Out This Evil Cult

Rahul
    Participant

Update 25: Finally RODNEY FALCON, ex secretary of Elihom Bible Group has decided to come out in the open. He has been a great help to my effort and been giving me vital info. Now he is ‘going for the jugular’!!!!! Details of brain washing, conversions, fudging accounts, indulging in unaccounted money and havala is being bared first hand. oDetails of a new Indian chap ( ( Ste…… name withheld) and his Korean wife in Kolkatta have come affront. A Parsi lady ( Par…… name withheld) runs the Cult in Borivali. A chap ( Dom……. name withheld) runs the Cult in Raipur. Married to a Korean, again illegal. All details sent to the competent authorities. Photographs of the evil lady in Bandra with Koreans, heads of the cult in Virar, Borivali and Thane. Also pictures of her with a Korean, he was staying at her place in Malad and was finally deported,but he tried to come back and was sent back from the airport at Mumbai. Pictures of her with Koreans and Indians at Nasik. All the Koreans are illegal immigrants. Can the lady deny she indulges in sheltering illegal immigrants??? Well, with pictures and first hand witness SHE CAN’T!!!! Anti National and Evil. I ask ‘MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL WHO IS THE EVILEST OF THEM ALL’??

Thank you Rodney.

Rahul
    Participant

Update 26: A Korean lady, who was deported last fortnight, tried to enter India again with a fraudulent visa!!!SHE WAS REFUSED ENTRY AND BLACKLISTED AND GIVEN A KICK ON HER ####. Full marks to the authorities and now starts harsh treatment to Indian perpetrators of this evilI.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Wow.. a mother approved of her false visa?? Goodness..

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Rahul  wow this is great news to know of that korean lady being deported i must say our police officials are doing a great job i am really proud of them ,because these koreans have underestimated our country officials they think they are all a sleep and any thing is possible in india. I always ask my brother who goes there to your place how things are moving and about you they tell people that you are giving a lot of money to their members you have mentioned to get  all their information,i guess the lady who was deported is that young boy of 21years who got married to that korean who stays close by. I just wish all these korens are packed from our country and my brother stops going to that place. I guess this is the second time someone had to return back from the airport i just think what if we want to enter their contry illegaly will they help their members.because i head when the indians go there you have atleast 5 of these korens keeping a watch on you that is what the lady from satacruz said anyways i am proud of are police both in the airport& FRRO . GREAT JOB.

Rahul
    Participant

The deportations will not stop. As far as my bribing people, WHY???? Unlike them, I am battling the truth and the end is close. The prophecy made by the Korean fraud that the world will end in 2012, refers to their members. Even some non members and a Catholic lady are hand in glove with these fiends. They have no idea what is going to happen to them. They cannot imagine it in their wildest dreams!!!!!!!

I HAVE ALREADY COME To Wipe Out This Evil Cult.

Rahul
    Participant

Members have been bribed by me???!!!!??? This news has really been most helpful!!! Alex, Rodney, an ex member from the suburbs (name withheld at his request) and the member who is currently active met up with me last night after reading about the alleged bribes. They have now decided to step up the battle!!! Alex is filing affidavits about how his entire property and money was usurped by the culprits. Rodney and the ex member are documenting all the details that they have on the inner working of the nexus, Rodney of course on their modus operandi, the laying of honey traps, the violence against members who leave them, the money laundering and other illegal transactions, the unaccounted money being used to pay the exorbitant rent, methods of recruiting and a whole spate of other information. The Koreans are being kicked out by the law and now the guns are being trained on the Indians who are abetting them. The first target is an evil woman, a 21 year old kid from Bandra, a chap from Kolkatta, and a lady and her 2 sons from Mahim. The lady is the first one who is facing serious trouble. “” Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the evilest and ugliest of them all???!!!???”

A link for a video interview with one of the first Americans who was a member for 12 years, but finally left them.

http://vimeo.com/freedomofmind/wmscog-ex-missionary-ron-ramos-and-steve-hassan

LUV
    Participant

video is private, what is the password????

Rahul
    Participant

It has just been protected by a password!!! Wonder why???!!!???

emil
    Participant

Good work Rahul. Keep up the pressure.

Elaine
    Participant

Rahul how is it going on in Pune & Ahmednagar? It may take a while to sweep off this dirt that has spread all across India. WMSCOG had a clean campaign in Mumbai and Blood drive sometime back. It is now the COG cleanup campaign. Nice work Rahul!! Keep it going!

Rahul
    Participant

Obviously they are BLOOD SUCKERS they need blood donations!!!! The wiping out of them from Mumbai is practically coming to a logical conclusion. We hope the Indian perpetrators face arrest for conniving to defraud people of their property and money. In view of Alex’s affadavit, Sections 420, 423, 424 and 425 of CrPC are to be slapped upon them. The authorities are on the trail of all Koreans involved and en masse deportations will take place. Want more people, apart from names and places given by Rodney, to come forward from other cities with address and names of the Indians.

MrAnderson
    Participant

Rahul wrote:

Members have been bribed by me???!!!!??? This news has really been most helpful!!! Alex, Rodney, an ex member from the suburbs (name withheld at his request) and the member who is currently active met up with me last night after reading about the alleged bribes. They have now decided to step up the battle!!! Alex is filing affidavits about how his entire property and money was usurped by the culprits. Rodney and the ex member are documenting all the details that they have on the inner working of the nexus, Rodney of course on their modus operandi, the laying of honey traps, the violence against members who leave them, the money laundering and other illegal transactions, the unaccounted money being used to pay the exorbitant rent, methods of recruiting and a whole spate of other information. The Koreans are being kicked out by the law and now the guns are being trained on the Indians who are abetting them. The first target is an evil woman, a 21 year old kid from Bandra, a chap from Kolkatta, and a lady and her 2 sons from Mahim. The lady is the first one who is facing serious trouble. "" Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the evilest and ugliest of them all???!!!???"

A link for a video interview with one of the first Americans who was a member for 12 years, but finally left them.

http://vimeo.com/freedomofmind/wmscog-ex-missionary-ron-ramos-and-steve-hassan

What was that video about?

Rahul
    Participant

Try this link for the video

http://vimeo.com/53648836

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Still private

Elaine
    Participant

Rahul wrote:

Want more people, apart from names and places given by Rodney, to come forward from other cities with address and names of the Indians

Another way to get this message across to others around India would be through media and news channel so that those trapped will be know what they are into.

"Beware of korean cult frauds who come knocking at your door are wolves in sheep's clothing"

Viewing 20 replies - 101 through 120 (of 176 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.