sooner or later……it happens

j.j.
    Participant

let's see now, what Ms.Moon their heavenly mother, will say.  Do you think many will walk out; or stay?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unification_Church

I know this has nothing to do with the wms, but whatever Moons wife says or does, and the reaction of the members could give the wms a hands up on what to do or avoid if something ever happens to their Heavenly Mother.  They will learn from this church mistakes and use it to their advantage.

It's funny how this church also started in Korea before wms, went worldwide, and their main HQ office is in Seoul Korea, just like the wms.  I wonder if they are cousins.

Joshua
    Participant

This was not Moons first wife either. Talk about some similarities. Many of the WMS teachings have been stolen from other groups. Yes some of the teachings are from the Moonies. Sorry if this offends the WMS members viewing this post. If you are truly offended by this fact then take it up with your group. Ask them why such teachings are a part of what you are taught and why would a sinful group like the Moonies would be a part of your groups followings.

Nobodysfool
    Participant

Moon died at 92 after 50 years of misleading people,  so what happen to their heavenly mother? Does she still have followers? I wonder what story they told their members when he died?  What's the spin off on this church? anyone know.

Did their heavenly mother remarried and there is a new father?  I wonder if their members were told that their father had to go to heaven but their mother stood to guide them.

Just wondering, because this same thing will happen again someday, in some other church.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unification_Church 

Simon
    Participant

moonies don’thold. moon and hakjahan as gods

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Simon wrote:

moonies don't hold. moon and hakjahan as gods

Actually, your actual ignorance actually amazes actually, me actually.  Really really truly so amazing actually buuuuuuuuuuuuuutt you actually still actually make actually me physically actually ill actually.    So amazing…

Simon
    Participant

your absolute r e t a r d a t I o n is past the point of astounding me anymore

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.