WMSCOG progress report is decresing day by day. They are Collapse How? Comment………………

• Creator
    Topic
    Ram Koirala
    Participant

After 2012 WMSCOG gospel work is very slow, they are not Baptizing people as earlier, the people who they forced to Baptise are almost all out. Mostly all the member knew about their plan of collecting money, Member knew about their false doctrine and prophesy 1988, 2000, 2012. Member knew about false mother. As you can see many Elder, Decon & Leaders left the church. Those who left every one has their true story. Every one is suffering in WMSCOG. Once Pastor told me ok, some thing is going wrong we must correct it but where shall we go now because there is no other choice, there are no true churches. those member who have little faith they think we left familyes, we left society, we left our father's culture and religion so where shall we go now, how could we join them again it's impossible because we have spent our life here in WMSCOG. I have heard such things from all members then I remember Steve Hassan BITE model. WMSCOG have controlled members mind so that they are being hard to leave the church although it is CULT.

Ram Koirala
    Participant

Recently I got one mail from Nepal with some pictures "Saturday, ‎June ‎01, ‎2013, ‏‎4:02:50 PM" Transformer blast near by one of the members furniture factory and bike workshop every things were destro*** along with three rooms. but the suprising things is, in the same place there was another furniture factory which have no single damage. they were not christain. Thanks for the friend for providing information with proof. 

From sorce I came to know WMSCOG organize many mission in 2011 to 2012 and  established many branch church in Nepal. now they are all closed because those member who were Baptise didn't attend the church. Soon the data will be here in the forum.

Ram Koirala
    Participant

When I was a member we were told not to preach for Old person, Homeless people, and jobless poor people church told us these people take advantage they will not understand god's will. but when you read bible god says feed for POOR people and preach them.

blackdog4302
    Participant

I’m a current member. We are not encouraged to preach to the poor or the old, however we aren’t exactly told not to. We are encouraged to look for workers who are young and willing to come.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.