Links to WMS site posted by current member

admin
    Keymaster

This link was posted in reply to the same article above in response to Frustrated, Angry & Confused! on 6/16/13.

Lukas Donhal writes:

http://www.thetruewmscog.com/wmscog-end-of-the-world-predictions/

Joshua
    Participant

Well folks I am once again completely unimpressed but the WMSCOG's attempts to discredit this website. I just viewed their argument about Ahn stating that there is no god the mother along with a Youtube video following page for page what the article said. How many websites has this group created trying to dispute the information here? How many videos have the WMSCOG created in this vain effort? The more that they do this the less truthful they appear. It seems more like a little child trying to force its own will. NO! I want this to be the truth, I want this to be the truth, I want this to be the truth! Unfortunately some people give in to this kind of tantrum throwing. I'll but that I wouldn't get very far trying the same thing with my electric bill! NO! I don't want to pay this, I don't want to pay this, I don't want to pay this! I imagine that the power company would be more than willing to just turn the power off until I paid my bill. Perhaps that's what needs to happen with the WMSCOG. Perhaps the doors need to be closed, the Skype accounts locked out, and the websites and youtube videos suspended in order for the members to be able to clear their minds and start evaluating what the truth really is.

I'm sure that the members are bombarded with information overload and a overwelming push towards love of mother. I dare you to prove me wrong about this! I'll bet there's a study for this even.

As for the dispute of there being a mother god, Ahn said that anyone who thinks that they are a god the mother is delusional. The WMSCOG says that we have just taken one little part from Ahns book and it is out of context. The use as proof that Jesus at one point told the diciples not to tell anyone who He is. Based on that one case should we not tell anyone that Jesus is the Christ? Later Jesus tells this same group that they will testify that Jesus is the Christ to all of the world. The WMSCOG wants to use this as the reason why Ahn would say one thing and then say the complete opposite. There is no mother god and now there is a mother god. Sounds like something that came out of the south end of a north bound bull. Did Jesus ever say, "I am not the Christ" and then say, "Oh, never mind what I told you before. Now I am the Christ so go tell everybody that I am!" Read your Bible folks! This has never happened! Who is misleading people to Hell? The WMSCOG has many twisted teachings taken from many twisted groups which deceive many. Who is the father of this? One name stands above the rest Satan!

Time to get real folks. We wrestle not against flesh and bone but against principalities and powers. Our fight is a spiritual one! Fight like a man. Start on your knees in prayer. Many of the greatest warriors in history won because of their prayers to the One True God.

Disturbed
    Participant

I like what you said Joshua! It’s almost like the real leaders in the WMSCOG have lost touch with reality. They are trying to control the environment but can’t. By bombarding the members they are making a lot of obvious mistakes causing the members to find the inconsistencies themselves. Anyway more members than we know have left and many are in the process of leaving. Lets continue to point out the church’s flaws and encourage the members who have left and those who are thinking of leaving.

Sarah2013
    Participant

They lie so much! But of course they will lie because they are nothing more than a replica – just like the fake handbags and goods. 

Nobodysfool
    Participant

admin wrote:

This link was posted in reply to the same article above in response to Frustrated, Angry & Confused! on 6/16/13.

Lukas Donhal writes:

World Mission Society Church of God & The End of the World

FYI  This Lukas Donhal from the United Kingdom is a member of R.P’s  FB page, he is also friends with Sheng C. who is also a member of RP’s group, and both are members of the WMS.

Smurf
    Participant

Of course.. they have to monitor.. Renita should set up a WMS-proof captcha. The group would be an open group, but you'll have to write something along the lines of " Ahnsanghong can suck my dong" in order to prove you're not a spy. No true member would risk "blaspheming the spirit"

Nobodysfool
    Participant

Lol Smurf! you so Crazy!

(S.C) has added R.P as a friend or vice versa and R.P. has Diane S. also as a friend so it's like a bonus. Hey I'm just saying! wink wink

People need to be careful who they add as a friend. R.P most likely has others they can check up on from her friends list who are also members of her FB page Testing the WMS, so heads up R.P being that it's FB all your information is out in the open (unless your private) and they are looking at your friends list.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Nobodysfool wrote:

Lol Smurf! you so Crazy!

(S.C) has added R.P as a friend or vice versa and R.P. has Diane S. also as a friend so it's like a bonus. Hey I'm just saying! wink wink

People need to be careful who they add as a friend. R.P most likely has others they can check up on from her friends list who are also members of her FB page Testing the WMS, so heads up R.P being that it's FB all your information is out in the open (unless your private) and they are looking at your friends list.

Just set up a new FB page to connect with her's if it's of major concern to you about them lurking around your private one. I must say though, that they worship one heck of a god who has time for what they ought to consider rubbish if they were indeed truthful. 

Simon
    Participant

Lol. Smurf even I wouldn’t wanna type that

Stained
    Participant

Smurf wrote:

Of course.. they have to monitor.. Renita should set up a WMS-proof captcha. The group would be an open group, but you'll have to write something along the lines of " Ahnsanghong can suck my dong" in order to prove you're not a spy. No true member would risk "blaspheming the spirit"

LOL. 

Lukas Dohnal
    Participant

Smurf wrote:

Right, now… 😀 Nobodysfool wrote:

admin wrote:

Lukas Donhal writes:

http://www.thetruewmscog.com/wmscog-end-of-the-world-predictions/

FYI  This Lukas Donhal from the United Kingdom is a member of R.P's  FB page, he is also friends with Sheng C. who is also a member of RP's group, and both are members of the WMS.

This seems much more like spying than me coming to Renita's page to get information and engage in discussion over WMSCOG. 😛 … And FYI, I became friend with Sheng C. AFTER leaving Renita's group. If you seriously suspect something like I'm spying for WMSCOG to get information to help them with the lawsuit or something, then… 😀 .. Um.. No. 🙂

Simon
    Participant

Spying like that wouldntbe grounds for a law suit

Sarah2013
    Participant

Then please tell us your agenda.

Smurf
    Participant

Come on.. he's a kid! How can he have an agenda? The only agenda  teenagers have these days is trolling 🙂

And rolling blunts evidently…(according to his FB)

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.